Sally Ride Dead — Historic Female Astronaut Dies At 61

Mon, July 23, 2012 5:31pm EST by 12 Comments
Sally Ride Dead

Sally was the first American woman in space — we’re so sad she lost her battle with pancreatic cancer.

Sally Ride, the female astronaut who inspired the world with her expedition aboard Challenger in 1983, has died at 61.

Sally died on July 23 in La Jolla, Calif. after a long battle with pancreatic cancer, her company Sally Ride Science revealed in a statement.

We wish her family the best during this difficult time.

– William Earl

More celeb passings:

1. Nora Ephron Dead At 71 — Famed Movies Writer Dies Of Rare Blood Cancer
  2. Donna Summer Dead — Disco Queen Dies From Lung Cancer At 63
  3. Yvette Wilson Dead — ‘Moesha’ Actress Dies At 48 Of Cervical Cancer

Cydia Apps

Posted at 12:13 PM on October 23, 2013

Rest in Peace….

satellite navigation reviews

Posted at 4:09 AM on July 26, 2012

My brother suggested I may like this web site. He used to be entirely right. This put up actually made my day. You cann’t consider simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

Bornaee Exchange صرافی برنایی مشاوره مالی حواله ارزی نرخ ارز اخبار اقتصادی

Posted at 12:52 AM on July 26, 2012

You really make it appear so easy along with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be really one thing that I feel I’d by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely extensive for me. I am taking a look forward in your next put up, I’ll attempt to get the hold of it!

cheap paris travel

Posted at 10:40 PM on July 25, 2012

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you’ve introduced for your post. They are very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very quick for beginners. Could you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

Charlotte car service|Charlotte limo|Charlotte airport transportation|Charlotte limousine|Charlotte Limo|Charlotte Limo Service|Charlotte Limousine Service

Posted at 6:11 PM on July 25, 2012

I just like the helpful information you provide for your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and test once more right here regularly. I am slightly sure I will be told plenty of new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the following!

Discover Islam,Learn about Islam and muslims

Posted at 10:44 AM on July 25, 2012

Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I have found out so far. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the supply?|What i don’t understood is in truth how you’re now not really a lot more smartly-preferred than you may be right now. You’re very intelligent.

I am taking the Internet seriously now. I am retired and can dive into it. I can see that there is a rich diversity in the blogs I am reading and I am trying to leave some comment whereever I visit. I don't understand everything that is in all the blogs t

Posted at 4:21 PM on July 24, 2012

Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the final part :) I deal with such information a lot. I used to be looking for this certain information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Patrick Fueta

Posted at 4:30 AM on July 24, 2012

May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace as I wish her family the fortitude to bear the loss. She is an inspiration to the world

Бесплатная пицца в Гомеле

Posted at 9:41 PM on July 23, 2012

I do consider all the ideas you’ve offered for your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are too brief for newbies. May you please extend them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

confused

Posted at 7:59 PM on July 23, 2012

i thought she was blown up too

What?

Posted at 5:35 PM on July 23, 2012

I thought she was blown up in a spaceship like a long time ago? Must be someone else

Emily

Posted at 8:16 PM on July 23, 2012

yh i thought that too…confused???