Paul Wesley Deserved To Win Choice TV Actor Over Ian Somerhalder

Mon, July 23, 2012 3:16pm EDT by 548 Comments
Teen Choice Awards 2012 Paul Wesley

dewdropvelvet

Posted at 9:06 PM on May 18, 2014

I don’t know if Paul is the better actor. I think he might just be hard to read in real life.

PAUL AMAZING

Posted at 6:50 PM on September 14, 2013

Paul is so much better on act.
all little girls choose Ian cause he is hot..
girls, it’s about act! comeeeee onnnnnnnnn.
Paul Wesley deserve so much more respect!!!!

Lilly (@klphoen)

Posted at 6:33 PM on July 2, 2013

Paul is the better actor between Him and Ian. Ian always wins bc the fans think he’s hot that’s the honest truth and some people will get mad and deny it but its the truth. Also I don’t have nothing against Ian I like him but let’s be real he is one note when playing Damon its the same story every season.

Tami Phillips

Posted at 10:14 AM on June 25, 2013

I totally agree with everything you said. I have always believed Paul Wesley is the better actor and his turn as Ripper Stefan was amazing. He definitely reinforced my belief that he is one of the best actors on tv.

Ely

Posted at 3:42 PM on May 31, 2013

Andy i totally agreed with u on everything u said.

sdhdg

Posted at 11:55 AM on May 11, 2013

but ian is better

sdhdg

Posted at 11:52 AM on May 11, 2013

for me ian totally deserved win, but paul is great too

kerian

Posted at 8:15 AM on April 27, 2013

ian totally deserved to win.i’m in the middle of 30 and i don’t live in USA.
Here in my country, ian is populer among not only teens also adult like me.
i just loved ian’s looks at the beginning of the show. but just right after watching the show,i realized he is a talented and wonderful actor.
In real life he is so nice and polite,but in the show he looks just damon because of his acting skill.
sorry for my poor english.

Catherine

Posted at 11:49 AM on February 3, 2013

Teens are looking at eye candy not performance …Paul is my eyecandy but aside from that he rocked season 3!! Ian is a cool guy..nice & has a great foundation but it does not make him the better choice in the scifi catagory…Paul owned..he showed us a cold ripper and a man still hangin on to humanity!! He gave me chills! I agree Paul Wesley won in my eyes!!

Maya

Posted at 6:48 PM on January 2, 2013

Paul is better actor than ian.I vote for him.

Ellen

Posted at 11:28 PM on September 4, 2012

That’s why it’s called the TCA. If “older” fans could vote he would have won. Paul Wesley should have won over Ian. He is a better actor in my opinion.

Brenda

Posted at 12:02 PM on August 6, 2012

I like paul wesley but I love my dear ian he is so freaking when I see him he makes my cry with tears in my eyes that no other actor can do that to me and he makes me laugh my fiucking ass of hcan make me the happiest girl on earth but I think paul wesley is a great actr but ian is wayy better at being good and being the baddest boy in town Ian has my soul stefan has a piece of my heart

Brenda

Posted at 12:05 PM on August 6, 2012

Sorry for my bad grammar and misspelled words I was to excited

linnette denton

Posted at 3:25 PM on July 31, 2012

Sometimes true talent is looked over or not seen over popularity or other bias reasons, but Andy, I agree with you. Paul stole the spotlight! He truly owned season 3 and only did he win my respect, he won My Heart! I have Faith that he will Shine in the Spotlight someday! He definitely deserves it!

Elly

Posted at 8:27 AM on July 30, 2012

Sorry Andy (and haters), but the poll is clear: Ian for all the awards.
Next time, less b*tching and more voting if you want Paul to win.
It’s just that simple.

jane

Posted at 10:40 PM on July 29, 2012

sorry but i don’t agree with you. They are both good actors but for me Ian is better. Ian is capable to make you cry and laugh very easily without even speaking. Im tired of people who said fans like him bc he’s hot, he’s not just hot, HE’S GOOD TOO and he deserved to win. Who deserved more is a matter of opinion.

Leka

Posted at 10:48 AM on July 27, 2012

Ian playing Damon thrills me. Paul playing Stefan never thrills me. After Ian on male cast comes JoMo and Matt Davis. The work of these three were brilliant in every scene. Sorry my English.

anahy

Posted at 6:05 PM on July 26, 2012

andy are u crazy ian deserved to win and he won he out takes paul in everything u put them up his hotter his a better actor and he gives a damn about the earth so if u want paul to win an award i suggest you vote harder next year!!!!!

Barb98

Posted at 5:54 PM on July 26, 2012

They are both amazing and talented actors.. I would never say that Paul is better .. or more talented. Ian is just.. you know.. :D more popular and it wont change because Paul have done a great job this season. Love them both, but Ian more. I cant help myself :D
(sorry for my English ;))

shawn

Posted at 5:26 PM on July 26, 2012

What I would say is that I wouldn’t have wrote this article and brought this up-how RUDE! BOTH actors are amazing and BOTH deserve awards for their amazing performances, but take away Ian’s win is TACKLESS on your part.

lara

Posted at 11:02 AM on July 26, 2012

you are wrong !

Kelly

Posted at 3:09 AM on July 26, 2012

The only thing Paul “deserve” is an acting lesson for Ian. LOL! Paul will never ever be as talented as Ian. It’s the truth!

Leka