James Holmes' Arraignment: 'Dark Knight Rises' Suspect's Courtroom Livestream

Mon, July 23, 2012 12:34pm EDT by 13 Comments
James Holmes Court Livestream

The alleged assassin will face a judge to hear charges for the horrible bloodbath — click to watch his first appearance since the tragedy.

James Holmes has been accused of killing 12 people and wounding countless others during a July 20 midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, Colo.

James, 24, will face multiple charges for the massacre which shook the nation. The July 23 appearance will take place in the Arapahoe County Courthouse. It is the first time he’s been seen in public since the tragedy.

Watch the livestream of his court appearance below.

– William Earl

More news about the tragedy:

1. Unborn Baby Clings To Life After Colorado Theater Shooting
  2. Anne Hathaway, Star Of ‘Dark Knight Rises,’ Speaks Out On Massacre
  3. 6-Year-Old Confirmed Youngest Fatality In ‘Dark Knight’ Shooting

how do i last long in bed

Posted at 4:15 PM on July 26, 2012

It’s actually a cool and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you just shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

office moving company

Posted at 11:47 AM on July 25, 2012

I’m not sure the place you’re getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend a while finding out much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this info for my mission.

vrouwen

Posted at 7:03 AM on July 25, 2012

That is really fascinating, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and sit up for searching for extra of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks

farmville help

Posted at 12:40 AM on July 25, 2012

hi!,I like your writing so so much! share we keep up a correspondence more approximately your article on AOL? I require a specialist in this space to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Having a look ahead to see you.

learn to read tarot cards

Posted at 3:47 PM on July 24, 2012

You actually make it appear really easy along with your presentation however I to find this topic to be actually something that I think I’d never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely extensive for me. I’m taking a look ahead for your subsequent submit, I’ll attempt to get the hold of it!

Micromax Cell phone Repair Center Support Center

Posted at 12:33 PM on July 24, 2012

You really make it appear really easy along with your presentation however I find this matter to be actually one thing which I believe I might never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely extensive for me. I am looking ahead for your next submit, I will attempt to get the grasp of it!

John

Posted at 7:49 AM on July 24, 2012

Trying to watch the stream and 3 seconds of Doctor Phil comes on with him saying “You need to be in control, for example”, that then repeats and stops… Looks like it needs a fix!

web design milton keynes

Posted at 5:44 AM on July 24, 2012

You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation however I find this matter to be really something which I think I might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very broad for me. I am having a look forward in your next publish, I will attempt to get the hold of it!

bramj-soft

Posted at 5:06 AM on July 24, 2012

hey there and thank you to your info ? I have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did on the other hand experience several technical points the usage of this site, since I experienced to reload the web site many times prior to I could get it to load correctly. I have been considering if your web hosting is OK? Now not that I’m complaining, however sluggish loading circumstances instances will very frequently affect your placement in google and can injury your high-quality ranking if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am including this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot extra of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again very soon..

Itunes,App,IBook,Ipad,JaiApp der Woche

Posted at 4:32 AM on July 24, 2012

Magnificent points altogether, you simply received a new reader. What would you recommend in regards to your submit that you made a few days in the past? Any certain?

UGH

Posted at 1:28 PM on July 23, 2012

stop giving this POS any attention–that’s what he wants. People need to shun the heck out of him, and not give him any more attention than needed.

Let's make him famous

Posted at 12:22 PM on July 23, 2012

Let’s get the ball rolling who. Needs to know that he wants to be famous!
And with live feed trial he will be! So will copycats there will be more!

How great is that 24 hour coverage of the killer how do u think the victims feel! But that is a great idea! Give the killer 24 hour coverage.
When it happens… Dark Knight Shooter has not effected box office .
How childish is it that u do not give. Box office sales for the weekend!

What is the damage in honor of the victims! What the hel does that have
To the victims!

Rox

Posted at 12:09 PM on July 23, 2012

I still cannot believe this… he needs to confess why he committed such a horrible crime