Ian Somerhalder Wins Choice Actor Fantasy/Sci-Fi At 2012 TCAs

Sun, July 22, 2012 8:17pm EST by 25 Comments
Ian Somerhalder Teen Choice Awards 2012

Noel

Posted at 4:11 PM on August 1, 2013

I think Somerhaulder’s a pretty face, but that’s it. He’s not all that talented as an actor, and don’t say that i’m just saying this cause I hate vampire diaries, because I don’t. I like Vampire Diaries, and I watch it, I just don’t think Paul or Ian are very good actors, even if I do love Stefan and Damon. I think that Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles are both better actors, and that one of them deserved to win.

Meeya

Posted at 4:58 AM on July 30, 2012

Of course, he deserve it! He’s an exceptional actor, full of passion and sexiness. I love you Ian Scalding-Smolder (Somerhalder)!! <3 to the infinity. :**

maria

Posted at 12:03 PM on July 23, 2012

Ian is on amazing Actor and deserved the Award!.

Chaymaa

Posted at 9:14 AM on July 23, 2012

IAN DESERVES THE AWARDS
Actor Sci-fi And Male Hottie
Nuff Said! Most talented actor ! IS

aleksa

Posted at 8:55 AM on July 23, 2012

Of course he deserved it! He is an mamzing actor and the perfect Damon. Noone could have played Damon better than him xD

danayit kiros

Posted at 4:26 AM on July 23, 2012

congrats beloved DAMON!I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU

shut

Posted at 3:36 AM on July 23, 2012

STOP WITH THE FUCKING HATE. fucking trolling Paul fans that are trolling need to stop. okay just because Ian DESERVED and WON the damn award doesn’t automatically mean that your Paul is a horrible actor. seriously guys grow the fuck up it’s an award. and Ian is absolutely FANTASTIC as Damon; why the hell do you think he’s that popular? because he knows how to make his audience emotional. he undoubtedly deserved this award and you know it. by the way, Ian *will* find his way on big screen, mark my words. and he’ll kick ass, too. such a powerful actor deserves to and should go very far in his life.

Meeya

Posted at 5:00 AM on July 30, 2012

I totally agree with you! :)) Keep up the fight-for-what-you-believe-in spirit! :))) You’re awesome!

Daia

Posted at 2:06 AM on July 23, 2012

I love Ian ♥

Jessica

Posted at 11:18 PM on July 22, 2012

He is an AMAZING actor, all these negative comments make me giggle. You’re just upset your person didn’t win…ridiculous how childish some can be.

Just wait, you will see him as Christian Grey soon enough and be eating your words on “never making it on the big screen”.

Sara

Posted at 10:53 PM on July 22, 2012

Sorry but the award was best ACTOR and though Ian has talent, Paul Wesley’s performance this past year was absolutely phenomenal and much more noteworthy than Ian’s. Oh well, just goes to show that Teens don’t really know what these awards are for. They just see a list of names and pick the most popular one. Paul will get the Emmy some day, or even an Oscar if he decides to move on to the big screen.

maria

Posted at 12:47 PM on August 8, 2012

I am not a teen, Ian has Fans of all ages because he is a great Actor that can do anything, anybody can go around with a boring self righteous look on there face and have the same expression on there face when ripping people apart,He never made me feel anything for him, unlike Ian did when Damon was really bad, and that is because of the acting skills of Ian somerhalder, so yes Ian deserved the Award ans is a much better Actor then Paul Wesley, there where also other actors in that Category that are much better actors then Paul Wesley. But regardless Ian deserved to win,

Amy

Posted at 10:08 PM on July 22, 2012

Ian did NOT deserve to win!!!! Know who should have won?? JENSEN ACKLES!!! He is a MUCH better actor the Ian. Ugh I’m so disgusted at all of the people that voted for him, and the person that nominated him!!! ew.ew.ew.ew.ew.ew.ew.ew.EW!

lea ann

Posted at 10:33 PM on July 22, 2012

Go easy on Ian. I just read a comment on another thread that made complete sense. Ian’s like what, 33 and on the cw. It’s not like the guy is ever gonna win an oscar or be on the big screen. Let him shine on. Ok, it’s only the cw but let him alone. Feel kind of bad for him.

asdfghjkl;

Posted at 9:12 AM on July 23, 2012

altho PW is 30. hello belieber. you mad?

lea ann

Posted at 11:53 AM on July 23, 2012

Nah, not mat. What did you find offensive? I think it’s great that Ian won. He deserves it. What I feel bad is that in a couple of years he’ll be in his late thirties and won’t have the guys and girls voting for him. Ian isn’t known for being a great actor he’s known for looking good. The other actors/entertainers that were nominated are also good looking. Difference is they’ll move on and be doing great things and known for there talent. Poor Ian will be still on the cw. I like the guy and think he’s great looking. But, lets face it he’s not known for his acting. How many more years will kids under 18 vote for him. Can’t imagine guys and girls voting for a guy in his mid to late forties as a “hottie” Let Ian enjoy the spotlight right now and have the surf board. It’s not as if he’ll be sitting next to George Clooney at the Oscars.

Fiona

Posted at 11:22 PM on July 22, 2012

please keep your comments to yourself. Ian is amazinggg. the way he plays damon salvatore is amazing. supernatural has 7 seasons while vampire diaries has 3 and yet they are beating supernatural….so suck on that. :p

tamara

Posted at 9:58 PM on July 22, 2012

How can you tell a bunch of over 40 year olds went online and lied about there age and signed up at the TCA’s? Then again dude is on the cw. Hope he does well. Don’t see this guy becoming a true “movie star” on the big screen.

viky

Posted at 9:42 PM on July 22, 2012

Yes, yes, ooooohhhh yes

Nikki

Posted at 9:13 PM on July 22, 2012

Oh yeah!!!

Book

Posted at 9:10 PM on July 22, 2012

Gross! He’s so ugly, he will never make it big on the big screen, he will remain on tv only!

Amy

Posted at 10:08 PM on July 22, 2012

I agree!!

Lily

Posted at 10:14 PM on July 22, 2012

TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF?!
BADSOORAT AURAT!

lily

Posted at 10:16 PM on July 22, 2012

I LOVE YOU IAN. LEAVE ALL THESE PEEPS THEY DONT KNOW SHIT. I KNOW SHIT AND THAT IS THAT I LOVE YOUU. <3 AND NINA TOO.

ria

Posted at 8:36 PM on July 22, 2012

yes definitely! the votes speak for themselves!!