Chris Brown Tweets: ‘Landed On The Boat’ — Is It Rihanna’s?

Sun, July 22, 2012 3:12pm EST by 22 Comments
Chris Brown and Rihanna Boat

Stev

Posted at 1:16 PM on August 12, 2012

Hi,these two people seem two have somethin undercovered.This ‘lov of theirs’ is complicated.r you sure dat rih loves chris?

it

Posted at 8:13 PM on July 22, 2012

If they were over it, then why do they keep communicating with each other and running into each other? They can’t leave each other alone and it is very clear. Why would he take Meek Mill off a song that could make him more money, if he did not care about Rih; Got to read btwn the lines!

romantic

Posted at 8:07 PM on July 22, 2012

THAT IS SOOOO ROMANTIC! GO ON CHRIS! GO AND GET YOUR GIRL! IT’S ABOUT TIME! He’s going to meet her!

Missy

Posted at 8:02 PM on July 22, 2012

am beyond happy..I hope and pray these 2 love birds get back together..I’ve never seen this kind of love btn celebrities in a long time..its like when they r apart they only think of eachother its soo damn sexy..

JustStatingTheObvious

Posted at 7:17 PM on July 22, 2012

People you have to understand that even the two are over the whole thing and onto big and better things! I think it’s time you guys should be also……… If they get back together or just choose to be good friends I’ll support them either way because im a fan of their music and in the end if your a fan of Chris brown or Rihanna or even both you should support their decision! It’s not like we’re the ones Dating him/her no matter how bad we wish our fantasy would become a reality.

Team Kae.

Posted at 7:09 PM on July 22, 2012

Him &&’ Kae . Are still together. SmartStuff. And Why Y’all Hating On Kae. She didn’t talk to Drake. WTF. Drake is haaam.
And They make no sence how would kae have bussiness with drake. If she’s a model & he’s a rapper? Get Y’all Facts Straight. And Rihanna isnt the only one with a boat.#IJS.

ABBY

Posted at 6:32 PM on July 22, 2012

IM PRAYING KARRUECHE DIDNT GO!!!!!!!!!! HE NEED TO DROP THAT RICECAKE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEA

LOOK

Posted at 6:31 PM on July 22, 2012

It don’t matter if it is the same boat and Its no coincidence that they ended up in the exact same place at the exact same time. They planned it and they will spend time together as usual….

CBfanclub

Posted at 6:16 PM on July 22, 2012

I sure hope not..u deserve better boo…#IjS

kims

Posted at 5:47 PM on July 22, 2012

chris and rihanna are defo seeing eachother today even thought thats not her boat, her kast few tweets gave away quite a lot. and on IG too

funmilayo precious

Posted at 5:26 PM on July 22, 2012

If all these rumors are true that means you are destined to be together then I can’t wait to see both of you together even in public and i can’t wait to. See your wedding and wish you best in life chrihanna #1love

Drew

Posted at 4:51 PM on July 22, 2012

hell no, Chris Brown is a punk and a scrub. she needs a real man. she’ll just get beat up again or worse. only idiots make the same mistake twice

Kiki

Posted at 5:38 PM on July 22, 2012

Chris is not a punk! He is real man da nigga change..she can pick whoever she wants 2 date we cnt stop her from making her own decisions she is a grown woman! She can learn from her mistakes but dats wat she wants so stfu!

unknown

Posted at 4:28 PM on July 22, 2012

Yes I hope its Rihannas boat I can’t wait for Rihanna and Chris to get back together

Reba

Posted at 3:50 PM on July 22, 2012

Yay!!! I so hope they get back together! They are my 2 favorite entertainers and are both equally talented and creative. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone deserves a 2nd chance. I believe in true love and I think they are each other’s. Best of luck to them both whether they can make it work or hopefully at least decide to be great friends.

Ri

Posted at 3:49 PM on July 22, 2012

Aww dats super cute and sweet! And I really hope its riri’s boat!! goodness if u only knew how much I missed them. Seriously there da definition of true love! They stick together throw thick and thin. Even after wat happen in 2009 they still got big love for each other!!! NOW DATS TRUE LOVE! everyone makes mistakes and learns form it and im sure did! And im very glad she moved on from dat asult and forgave him! So I think we should all move on and for give him as well!! Love u riri and chris brown #1love

Bebe

Posted at 3:47 PM on July 22, 2012

JAY

Posted at 3:37 PM on July 22, 2012

I HOPE ITS RIRI’S BOAT. BUT I THINK ITS A YACHT FOR THE VIDEO WITH SWIZZ BEATZ AND LUDA. I HOPE THEY COME TOGETHER. IM KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED. CHRIS+RIHANNA = HAPPINESS AND TURE LOVE.

HaHaHaHaHa

Posted at 6:34 PM on July 22, 2012

I think its a boat for the shoot too but Ri boat prob anchored next to his boat and they will be spending time together for sure.

alla

Posted at 3:33 PM on July 22, 2012

sooooo sweeetttt)))))finally

ayasha

Posted at 6:55 PM on July 22, 2012

YES YESSSS!!!! THEY ARE FINALLY BACK TOGETHER I AM SO HAPPPY ! SHRIS SHOULD BE A MAN AND MARRY HER, CHRIS PLS DONT WAIT DONT LET HER SLIP AWAY AGAIN

ayasha

Posted at 9:44 PM on July 22, 2012

TEAM K……. shut the hell up, CB is not for her ok so deal with it!!!!!!