Usher's Stepson Dies After Jet Ski Accident — Pulled Off Life Support

Sat, July 21, 2012 1:35pm EDT by 10 Comments
Usher Stepson Dies

Shontel

Posted at 3:46 PM on July 22, 2012

My heart goes out to Tameka and Usher and the father of Kyle. May you all have a humble heart and know that God makes no mistakes. I am Praying for Tameka the most because i can not imagine the pain she is having. Please wrap your prayers and hearts and love around the family so they can have great remembrance and full heart of love.

Lady Dee

Posted at 8:25 AM on July 22, 2012

That boy has a bio father, who is suffering too. My prayers are to him, that is his son first.

Yu Lee

Posted at 7:06 AM on July 22, 2012

I’m not saying u cant have fun, but when will they ban the indulging THRILL of immature jet ski riders speeding around when there’s little kids in the water?

What happened to common sense?

lisa

Posted at 9:38 PM on July 21, 2012

i am sorry about your lost god be with u and usher and your family god bless all

esme

Posted at 3:44 PM on July 21, 2012

my sister was declared brian dead after being run over but she was in a coma but she would still move her fingers two weeks later she woke up and now she shes recovering in therapy

Shelly

Posted at 2:52 PM on July 21, 2012

Tameka was hoping with all her heart that a miracle would pull her son through and who can blame any mother for wanting that. Sadly, it was not to be. My God give her, Kyle’s bio father, Usher and the entire family the strength they need to get through this.

Sonja

Posted at 2:29 PM on July 21, 2012

I am very sorry for your lost. My prayers and thoughts goes out to you and your Faimily.May God bless you all.

Sonja

JEN

Posted at 1:50 PM on July 21, 2012

A parent should never have to bury a child. My deepest condolences to Tameka, Usher and their family.

Turrelle Perry

Posted at 1:44 PM on July 21, 2012

my heart and prayers go out to usher and his family im so sorry about your lost he was way to young.

Sonja

Posted at 2:31 PM on July 21, 2012

So true he was so young to be taking.