Justin Bieber Reveals Cover Of Upcoming Book 'Just Getting Started'

Sat, July 21, 2012 4:12pm EDT by 9 Comments
Justin Bieber Just Getting Started

Jasmine

Posted at 2:50 AM on August 7, 2012

You look very sexy, but I don’t say rude words to his girlfriend like saying she gotten fatter.

Raya

Posted at 11:15 AM on July 31, 2012

what will i say about you you are just my dream ….. i really love you justin

manisha

Posted at 6:08 AM on July 22, 2012

u r my my hero…n i m your big fan…1 day i wanna meet u….=)

Sonja

Posted at 12:37 AM on July 22, 2012

Why is it that you all girls want a man to take off his shirt. you need to like or love a person for them way they look like . I love all of Biebs Music and the way he his. no matter what he does in life he will always be perfect in my eyes. For God sake he is only 18 he has a lot of growing up to do and still learning. I applaud him for never forgetting what his mom went through. And writing that Beautiful song for his mom. She is very lucky to have a son like him.

Sonja

Jasmine

Posted at 2:52 AM on August 7, 2012

Yeh I agree with you she was very lucky and also he is very kind to everyone especially his mom

Lexie

Posted at 6:46 PM on July 21, 2012

Eww i love him but that picture is just horrible and wayy too photoshopped.

offical mrs.bieber

Posted at 2:44 AM on July 22, 2012

first of all the photo isnt photoshopped and second of all if u luvvvvvvvvvvvvv him u should show sum support

Juliet

Posted at 5:42 PM on July 21, 2012

Definitely going to get this book and going to put it with my other one like it is treasure- well it kinda is

cici

Posted at 5:40 PM on July 21, 2012

One day left to Vote breaking dawn and Robert pattinson for male hottie at 2012 teen choice awards