Fans & Kristen Stewart Worried: Robert Pattinson Going To Film In Iraq?

Fri, July 20, 2012 10:38am EDT by 24 Comments

elina

Posted at 5:47 AM on July 31, 2012

iraq may be safe now but syria(war!) and iraq are too close to each other at the map!! omg!! i wish to rob good luck i love you!!!!!!

AM

Posted at 7:42 PM on July 30, 2012

well Kristen should woryy you hurt him and now hes going to iraq which is a bad place.I hope hes safe

Faith

Posted at 8:25 AM on July 23, 2012

DON’T GO! Please just don’t … I know u don’t care what we think … but stay, for Kristen if not for anybody else …

susan

Posted at 4:39 PM on July 22, 2012

DON’T WORRIED ABOUT HIM HE WIIL BE SAVE HE JUST DOING HIS WORK NO ONE HURT U ROBERT AND MY LOVE 4 U

Julia

Posted at 5:52 PM on July 21, 2012

It would be irresponsible to film in such areas of conflict (war zones)!

There are certainly other possibilities!

Sophie

Posted at 1:47 AM on July 22, 2012

True … I would be very worried if i would be Kristen … or even so I am worried …

ai

Posted at 8:36 AM on July 21, 2012

oh its really hard to say but may they go together better but i hoping their safe i love theme

Reema

Posted at 7:51 AM on July 21, 2012

Thank you guys :) You’re very sweet and your word really cheers me up
You’re amazing

robsten always in love

Posted at 7:14 PM on July 20, 2012

kristen will cry if rob gonna go there (if true he will go iraq)..or maybe kristen will go together with him to take care of him there…(just maybe kay)

islam pattinson

Posted at 7:10 PM on July 20, 2012

Reema is right iraq is not dangerous anymore so no need to worry about rob’s safety cuz the war is over and every thing is safe over there besides i don’t that rob will be lefted without security !!!!!! and i’m so happy for you reema you’ll get to see ROB :)

Becky

Posted at 11:55 AM on July 21, 2012

I’m really scared for Rob, but your words made me feel better. Thanks.

love robsten for eva

Posted at 5:39 PM on July 20, 2012

I live in Pakistan and i know that rob wont come here not even for a film shooting but i m happy for you reema that he`s coming to iraq out of all places in asia i m like dying to go iraq rite now b`cause it is much nearer to my country then USA is hehe u r one lucky girl reema best of luck to you :)

Dawn

Posted at 3:10 PM on July 20, 2012

Let’s all pray the director decides to film in Nevada or any place other than Iraq. No movie is worth risking anybody’s safety. I’m all for realism but not in this case. If Kristen is upset about this and she probably is then Rob needs to ask himself what’s more important, Kristen’s sanity or a movie? His mom can’t be happy about this either. Actors back out of movies all the time. Rob, if the director does want to film in Iraq please do your family, friends and fans a big favor and don’t do it.

Reema

Posted at 3:16 PM on July 20, 2012

Dawn why in the hell you think Iraq is dangerous ? Like I’m live a very good and safety life .. Iraq is changed then it was in 2003 and 2004 . I just hope rob will come here cuz i really love him so much

Dawn

Posted at 4:02 PM on July 20, 2012

Reema, I’m sorry if I have the wrong impression of your country. It’s only because of the war. We have had to hear about our troops being killed in your country for years now. I guess it gives the wrong impression after a while. Sorry!

Reema

Posted at 3:02 PM on July 20, 2012

OMG .. I’m live in Iraq and I’m sad that the fans think it’s dangers here .
We are living a very happy and safety life .. I don’t know why you think its dangers here ..I’d really like to rob come here and see how Iraq is a wonderful country

I’m like just crying right now :'(

American Taxpayer

Posted at 3:56 PM on July 20, 2012

I’m glad to hear you feel safe. You’re welcome!

Sabine

Posted at 1:21 AM on July 21, 2012

Yes I also would like to apologize and agree with Dawn. Don’t be crying Reema. It is very difficult for people outside of Iraq to understand what is really going on. We follow our lives and due to television often have superficial understanding of what is going on in other countries. And having never been there we can not see it by ourselves.

I also think that in the rest of the world people have view on Iraq that might not be close to reality. It might not have been a safe place in the past but things surely have changed. Other than that if they are taking care of Rob as much as they did in Brazil (military escort – even though it wasn’t even a former war zone…) he will surely be safe. They will not risk his life. Why should they put it at risk deliberately. God is going to protect him. And Allah too.

I could imagine that when Rob comes back from there and tells us about it, he will present us with a new picture of everything in his laid back way and will make us see what a great country it is.

Becky

Posted at 11:57 AM on July 21, 2012

I am sorry for our ignorant comments about your country. I am sure that he will be fine. Thanks for making us feel better.

melissa

Posted at 3:01 PM on July 20, 2012

i would be worried that going iraq dangerous poor kristen worry her bf going a dangerous place in the world. i would pray for him for kristen.

Stacie

Posted at 2:55 PM on July 20, 2012

My husband has been to Iraq three years (Army), and not ALL of Iraq is dangerous.
He will be fine if he stays in certain areas.
Crime/danger is EVERYWHERE! Just look at what happened in CO this morning. :(
I wish him the best in filming of his movie.

g. tori

Posted at 2:58 PM on July 20, 2012

my hubby was sent overseas too.
iraq for 15 months, and he was in an area that was pretty safe.
not all of iraq is bad. there are some good safe spots.
he should know, and understand the details of what he’s getting into when signing contracts for movies.
i’m sure he will be fine. i hope he is.

Lori

Posted at 1:47 PM on July 20, 2012

I’m really happy Rob is making this movie but I would worry about him if he went to Iraq.

robert james stewart

Posted at 10:46 AM on July 20, 2012

I live in Iraq so if he really comes I will see him welcome