Justin Bieber's Intimate Concert With Selena Gomez — Watch

Fri, July 20, 2012 9:50am EST by 5 Comments

Haters suck!!!!!!

Posted at 9:35 PM on July 22, 2012

Thoses girls need to calm down seriously. U can barely hear sexy Justin singing!!!!!I would just go up to the mic and yell shut up!!!!!!!!!!Anyway I only like Justin because he is with selena and selena is my role model and because his new song “as long as you love me” is hot. If selena likes something I like it if she doesn’t then I don’t either.But I also agree that Justin and selena look good together anyway.I would do anything to meet selena!!!!!!!! Peace peeps. And reply please I want to see what you guys have to say!!!!!!!!! P.S I wish I had the name selena because it’s such a pretty name and slap your butt if ya agree!!!!!!!! Lil rofl

industan

Posted at 1:57 AM on July 21, 2012

why such a scream dears gonna loseyou throat dears

chanel

Posted at 12:43 AM on July 21, 2012

Justin and selena are such a cute couple. Its amazing how justin and selena can just getaway from everyone. Where they can just be a couple and have intimate moments together. They have amazing chemistry and they have there bodyguards protecting them from pyschotic fans and crazy fans who want to hurt selena and rip justin’s shirt off. I think Justin is very mucch clausphobia.
I feel bad sometimes for celebs who want privacy from pyschotic fans and of course STALKRAZZI. Asking them the dumbest questions. I swear STALKRAZZI have no lives of there own. Even through they are PHYCOTIC STALKRAZZI AND THE TABLOIDS DOESN’T HELP EITHER THEY WHEN THEY MAKE UP MALICIOUS LIES ABOUT CELEBS. NO WONDER CELEBS SUE TABLOIDS CAUSE THEY MAKE UP STORIES THAT AREN’T EVEN TRUE. IT MUST BE HARD TO GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT HAVING YOUR BODYGUARDS. SECURITY GUARDS WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES. IT LIKE THE PRESIDENT ONLY THE PRESIDENT HAS ATLEAST 10-15 BODYGUARDS. AND SECRET AGENTS PROTECTING THEM FROM CRAZY PEOPLE.

carly