George Zimmerman's Fox News Interview May Be Used Against Him

Fri, July 20, 2012 9:12am EDT by 6 Comments
George Zimmerman Interview

George’s July 18th interview with Fox News has been entered as possible evidence in his upcoming murder trial for the death of teenager Trayvon Martin. Read on for all the details.

George Zimmerman declared he had few regrets of the night he killed teenager Trayvon Martin, and the original interview with Fox News on Thursday July 18 may be used against him!

In an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, George — calm and collected — said he did not regret carrying a gun that night nor pursuing 17-year-old Trayvon.

George said, “I feel that it was all God’s plan.” When asked if there was “anything you might do differently,” George replied, “No Sir.”

The prosecution could attempt to admit the tape as evidence in George’s trial on charges of second degree murder.

After a commercial break, George looked into the camera — after realizing what he had said — and countered, “I do wish that there was something, anything I could have done that would have put me in the position that I wouldn’t have to take his life.”

Veteran legal analyst and defense attorney Mark Eiglarsh told ABC News, “He has impeached himself publicly, this is going to be a huge problem for him… and the prosecutors must be extremely pleased… He was making inconsistent statements that they can use in a trial against him.”

George’s follow-up interview with Barbara Walters was cancelled after he allegedly requested ABC put him and his wife up in a hotel for a month!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Did George just impeach himself?

Watch More News Videos at ABC2012 Presidential ElectionEntertainment & Celebrity News

– Christopher Rogers

More George Zimmerman News:

1. Trayvon Martin’s Mom Furious Over George Zimmerman’s ‘It Was God’s Plan’ Apology
  2. George Zimmerman’s First Words Of Apology For Trayvon Martin Shooting
  3. George Zimmerman’s Bond Revoked — He Has To Return To Jail

Tyron

Posted at 2:10 PM on July 2, 2013

I am so tired of this bull, on both sides — taking a tragedy and trying to score political points. Can’t we simply work under the law to determine on the basis of the evidence whether or not this was self defense, manslaughter, or 1st degree murder? Why does everything with the LEFT get turned into a racial issue? And the media, both sides try to use it to their advantage to advance their agenda, that has nothing to do with the reality of this case — watching the news today has become a real effort in trying to figure out what really happened. Oh, and if you are going to put up pictures of the defendant and the victim — at least put up pictures of what they actually looked like at the time of this tragedy — instead of obviously trying to side with one side over the other (I am not even going to bother to address this, as it is just plain dumb and does not deserve further comment).

ALL-100 automotive leak detector

Posted at 8:14 AM on July 23, 2012

I’ll right away seize your rss feed as I can not to find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me know so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

what is home cinema

Posted at 1:43 AM on July 23, 2012

I do consider all of the concepts you have offered on your post. They’re really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for beginners. May you please extend them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

flex3D T12 wheel aligner

Posted at 12:14 AM on July 23, 2012

I feel this is among the such a lot important info for me. And i am satisfied reading your article. However wanna observation on some normal issues, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is truly nice : D. Excellent job, cheers

FreeDownloadCombatArmsCrossfireHacks

Posted at 7:35 PM on July 22, 2012

Terrific paintings! This is the type of info that are meant to be shared around the internet. Shame on the search engines for no longer positioning this publish upper! Come on over and consult with my web site . Thanks =)

astral travel projection

Posted at 2:37 PM on July 22, 2012

Excellent web site. A lot of helpful information here. I am sending it to several buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you to your effort!