First Photo of 'Dark Knight Rises' Shooter James Holmes Revealed

Fri, July 20, 2012 12:24pm EDT by 24 Comments
'Dark Knight Rises' Shooting

News About tools from my view

Posted at 9:04 AM on July 23, 2012

It is actually a great and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

ALL-200 |automotive leak locator| flow meter|leak size

Posted at 9:01 AM on July 23, 2012

Hello, Neat post. There’s a problem together with your website in web explorer, could check this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a big element of people will omit your fantastic writing due to this problem.

deca homes

Posted at 5:29 AM on July 23, 2012

I like the helpful info you provide on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again right here frequently. I’m quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the following!

real cheap youtube views

Posted at 2:28 AM on July 23, 2012

Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to understand so much approximately this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I believe that you could do with some p.c. to power the message home a little bit, but other than that, that is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

Flex3D T10 3D wheel aligner

Posted at 12:35 AM on July 23, 2012

My brother suggested I may like this blog. He used to be totally right. This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

losangelestoxicmoldremoval

Posted at 11:38 PM on July 22, 2012

Hi there, I discovered your blog via Google at the same time as looking for a comparable subject, your website got here up, it appears great. I have bookmarked to my favourites|added to bookmarks.

dieting products

Posted at 2:48 AM on July 22, 2012

It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this publish and if I could I want to counsel you some attention-grabbing issues or tips. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles regarding this article. I want to read even more things approximately it!

Jill

Posted at 4:59 PM on July 21, 2012

This guy is a total phsycopath look at his eyes he looks like he was on some type of drugs when he did this sad shooting what an idiot to do that he needs to go somewhere special to where they teach him how to be nice and not play with guns. That’s so sad I hope he stays in jail for life and he better be put in a straight jacket and get electrocuted several times !!!!!

MSJ

Posted at 12:09 AM on July 21, 2012

Nerd, etc’ aren’t helping matters at all.

MSJ

Posted at 12:07 AM on July 21, 2012

People are always quick to judge actions but do not look into the deeply rooted issues that caused him to choose this path. By no means necessary is this justifying ANYTHING that occurred in that theater. The people who are quick to judge and comment on ‘loser,

MSJ

Posted at 12:02 AM on July 21, 2012

Is anyone else surprised at the hatred coming from all of these comments? Granted, shooting up a theater is NOT the way to go if you have issues, nor do I condone any act that involves such a loss of life.

rip

Posted at 6:09 PM on July 20, 2012

another dumb loser social tard nerd who probarly got rejected by his mommy/daddy/sister/dog/ not a girlfriend thats for sure…have fun being in solitairy for the next 50 years di.ckhead

evan

Posted at 4:29 PM on July 20, 2012

my freind was killed he was calling me and then i heard gun fire i hope he gets hanged

Yuri

Posted at 2:58 PM on July 20, 2012

For the love of god, ” “Dark Knight Rises” Shooter ” ? Please take the name of the movie out of there, last thing this fantastic movie needs is to have it’s name forever stuck with this lunatic. The movie and all those who are in it diserve better and that inhuman freak doesnt diserve to be referred to by it’s name.

Hans

Posted at 2:29 PM on July 20, 2012

That guy deserves to die. But Americans really should start reconsidering their idiotic gun policy. It allows any madman to have a killing arm.

hm

Posted at 4:20 PM on July 20, 2012

His guns were obtained illegally. Not sure how changing gun policies would stop insane people from obtaining guns illegally. Same as drugs, illegal but people get them anyway if they are determined.

corrector

Posted at 12:11 PM on July 21, 2012

Your facts are wrong. Every weapon and round of ammo was purchased LEGALLY. Chief Dan Oates knows more about it than you.

Kristiiina

Posted at 5:39 PM on July 20, 2012

IF SOMEONE HAD A GUN IN THE THEATER, THEN MAYBE THERE WOULD HAVE ONLY BEEN 2 DEATHS INSTEAD OF 12!

lorena macias

Posted at 2:02 PM on July 20, 2012

i hope that his guy is in JAIL FOR LIFE…..HE KILLED SO MANY
INNOCENT PEOPLE….IN Aurora, Colorado…..

afffley

Posted at 1:36 PM on July 20, 2012

whatever happened was totally unfortunate. Just like Shronda said, we are not safe anywhere.
May GOD save everyone from these insane people!!

Anonymous

Posted at 1:31 PM on July 20, 2012

My condolences to anyone affected adversely by this tragic act. However, I am disappointed having to face reality the the Dark Knight is actually fiction, otherwise, he would have stopped this tradgedy from happening. Delusion is sympathetic unless you are the victim.

Kortni

Posted at 1:10 PM on July 20, 2012

Disgusting, he should have to suffer. He’s obviously a psychopath, and expresses no remorse.

umustbekarnak

Posted at 12:16 PM on July 21, 2012

How is anything “obvious” at this point in time? You don’t know anything, yet you’ve already formed your opinions. Not much is going to be obvious without a lot more information. Keep watching reality shows.

Shronda

Posted at 12:51 PM on July 20, 2012

that is so sad youre not safe no where you go.My prayers go out to the vitcms and their families.