'Vampire Diaries' Season 4: New Girl April Has 'History' With The Gilberts

Thu, July 19, 2012 3:35pm EST by 16 Comments

Inisha

Posted at 4:57 PM on August 19, 2014

I you hot and. Like it you hot and sex

M. Arctic

Posted at 12:09 PM on October 30, 2012

I don’t know about her. I thought the scene when the hunter stabbed her wasn’t very good. I watched her performance a couple of times trying to determine why she acted the way she did. Other then that I really don’t have an opinion about her. She did not stand out to me. I think Jeremy should be with Bonnie. However, will Bonnie let him back in? I am concerned about Jeremy’s tone someimes in his conversation about vampires. I hope he doesn’t turn into a hunter. It would be a very sad day for Elena. She is his sister and frankly if she didn’t have a soul then she would not be concerned about doing the right thing and she would not feel any guilt. I remain unconvinced that vampires don’t have souls based on the plot line.

Jamin

Posted at 2:29 PM on August 24, 2012

Why am I thinking witch? It’s kind of racist that all the witches to date have been black. At least Vampires and Werewolves have seen (a little) ethnic diversity. Or something we’ve not seen before… Ooh, maybe she’s a succubus? It’d be interesting to see what happens when a succubus faces down a vampire… why do I think she’ll get a little frisky with Damon?

Jamin

Posted at 2:31 PM on August 24, 2012

Hold on, I stand corrected on my ethnic diversity comment. Forgot about some of season 3’s twists and turns. But the Succubus idea is still awesome

Alison Walters

Posted at 5:17 PM on August 20, 2012

Ya know, from what you wrote, i think that April is gonna be a ‘not-so-innocent girl with a two faced personality. Am i rite? <3 :p

Laura Hughes

Posted at 1:08 AM on August 5, 2012

Not sure I want her. You need to find someone different. Not the same barbie doll girls either. Someone different from the cast you have. I don’t know someone fat or maybe not so flawless to come in a rock it!

Georgia Peach

Posted at 10:16 PM on July 21, 2012

Very much looking forward to this new character and am hoping she will be a love interest for Jeremy. April is only 16 years old, so the age would be perfect for a Jeremy/April hook up. Hopefully, April will stick around in Mystic Falls for a while. The actress is very pretty and most of the fans of “9 lives of Chloe King” seem to like her a lot.

Polly

Posted at 5:12 PM on July 19, 2012

I wanted to Tonkin!Phipps did not like.

Georgia Peach

Posted at 10:20 PM on July 21, 2012

According to Julie Plec, P. Tonkin is too mature looking to play the part of a young 16 year old. She would be better as a 19 year old college student.

Toma

Posted at 5:08 PM on July 19, 2012

boring and uninteresting April (

Roberta

Posted at 3:53 PM on July 19, 2012

OMG .. best actress did not find????

Leo

Posted at 3:46 PM on July 19, 2012

April ugly

Andy Swift

Posted at 4:35 PM on July 19, 2012

Whoa, rude!

Stella

Posted at 3:44 PM on July 19, 2012

I hope April will kill.New heroes are tired!

Andy Swift

Posted at 4:35 PM on July 19, 2012

I agree! I want her to be a bad-ass :)

Winer

Posted at 3:41 PM on July 19, 2012

She is a very bad actress (