Rachel Crow Releases New Music Video To Promote Anti-Bullying

Thu, July 19, 2012 8:44pm EDT by 8 Comments
Rachel Crow Mean Girls Music Video

Rachel’s new video shines a light on a cause close to the youngster’s heart — bullying. We’ve got the video here!

Rachel Crow has a lot of great things going for her since competing on The X Factor, but she’s hoping to use her music and fame to do some good and support those who are being bullied. Her new music video for the song “Mean Girls” is just the start.

On her Facebook page, 14-year-old Rachel writes, “‘Mean Girls’ is to help inspire kids who are being bullied to stand up for themselves and get the support they need. Remember you are never, ever alone!”

We applaud Rachel for wanting to do something positive with her music. Take a look at the video below!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Do you like that Rachel is using her music to do something positive?

– Billy Nilles

Loading video...

More Rachel Crow:

1. Big Time Rush Wants To Collaborate With Rachel Crow
  2. Rachel Crow: My Mom Still Makes Me Clean The House
  3. Rachel Crow Reveals She’s Working On The Pilot Of Her New Show

KEVIN ALESSANDRI

Posted at 8:15 AM on August 4, 2012

RACHAEL CROW> HANG IN THERE GIRL. YOUR PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST SINGERS OUT THERE, OF COURSE , DISNEY WOULDNT OF PROMOTED YOUR MUSIC VIDEO. YOUR BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME

Janna

Posted at 3:47 PM on July 20, 2012

Awesome! I’m so glad she is using her platform that effects so many people young and old really. Love Rachel!

tina

Posted at 11:41 AM on July 20, 2012

Well done rachel I new u will. Do great things u where my favourite 2 win the xfactor love u can’t wait 2 c what u do next. A fan tina

Liv

Posted at 7:41 AM on July 20, 2012

Who cares never did like her. Thoughtit was sooooo funny when she got booted though, especially how she made a complete fool out of herself. I still to this day sit and watch her get booted on YouTube and laugh!!! Hahahaha!!

biddixgirl

Posted at 8:00 AM on July 20, 2012

You are such an idiot! obviously you don’t know what real talent is or YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU PROBABLE LIVE A LIFE THAT SHE WILL NEVER HAVE TO LIVE AGAIN! Quit hating and give the girl credit for the fabulous talent she is! She is going to be a star “what about you”? Joke????

Sam

Posted at 9:36 PM on July 19, 2012

Wow this song just made me cry! I have been bullied over 5 years and I was always alone and everyone always picked on me and did awful things to me everyday. It gots worce everyday, and I couldn’t take it anymore so I moved to here in California and it’s so nice, I am not one of those girls who love to be bossy just because they are popular but I am a bit shy, but I am loud when people get to know me. I have a best friend, she’s been supporting me when I’m down. And my dream is to become a singer someday and stop the bulling and hates. I know I can’t stop compeatly but i would love to try my best. And Rachel Crow have been my favorite female singer and my roll model ever since the X-factor. I really love the song! It bring back my past and bulling stuff but it also makes my day and make me strong, thanks Rachel!

dasha cole

Posted at 4:51 AM on July 20, 2012

Sam instead of moving to California you should of stood up for your self she may be popular but does not run your world

biddixgirl

Posted at 8:08 AM on July 20, 2012

Hang in there! Don’t let anyone bring you down. Years after you are out of school you will realize that their opinions of you really don’t make or break your future. I was also bullied and rejected mostly because I did not have the nice home or clothes the popular kids had, I was shoved and laughed at but it only made me that much more determined to be successful “and I was”. I am an Author, singer, and the proud mom of 3 beautiful children/6 grandchildren. Your future belongs to YOU and you only. Laugh at them or just throw a smile to let them know they can’t hurt you! This will confuse them and eventually they will quit. Their main goal is to see your reaction to what they do and say, well, do it with a SMILE! YOU ARE THE WINNER!