Miley Cyrus Fashion Face-off — Which Look Is Your Fave

Thu, July 19, 2012 5:55pm EST by 20 Comments

The young star has been seen out with her new fiancé lately, showcasing three very different looks in the past two days. Which outfit do YOU love most on her?

From boho-chic to hippie chic, Miley Cyrus sure knows how to pull off a variety of different looks in such a short span of time.

On July 18, the newly blonde bombshell was seen out and about in two different ensembles. From a walk with her pup, Ziggy, in Philly, where she showed off a simple white skirt and black tank, to a night out with her beau, where she pulls off a flared denim jumpsuit, she goes from her more traditional, boho-chic style to channeling her inner 70′s chick — quite the drastic change in the span of only a few hours!

However, the next day, July 19, she steps out in what’s probably my favorite look of the three, a cute floral haltered dress, where her and her fiancé were approached by many adoring fans.

While we see quite a variety of looks from Miley, which is your favorite HollywoodLifers? VOTE!

–Taylor Casey

For more Miley style news click below:

1. Miley Cyrus V. Jessica Simpson: Who Worked Patriotic Style Better?
  2. Miley Cyrus Reveals Her Butt In Way Too Short Shorts
  3. Miley Cyrus Billboard Music Awards 2012: Her Plunging Mini

Duyloveselenag

Posted at 2:32 PM on January 21, 2013

Everything from Mil is nit good AT ALL

Baddest

Posted at 4:37 PM on July 20, 2012

Ewww all the clothes look like sh*t… I’m sorry — peace :)

Zoey

Posted at 10:23 AM on July 20, 2012

None of them are my ‘fav’, I used to kind of like Miley but know she looks anorexic. damn.

michelle

Posted at 8:07 AM on July 20, 2012

she is so thin! i cant believe it!! i love miley so much! i have done that all my life! and seeing her like that!! is breaking my heart!! what have she done to her self! :’(

diandra

Posted at 7:46 AM on July 20, 2012

I’m a smilers and I’m really worried about her :(
I think Miley started become an anorexic :(((
And her blonde makes her look alike HM :D

michelle

Posted at 8:08 AM on July 20, 2012

me too! there is something wrong! i love her so much ! it is breaking my heart to see her like this! :(

flynn

Posted at 1:48 AM on July 20, 2012

Instead of spending so much money on ugly, tacky outfits, she should just pay a dentist to fix her beaver teeth.

Hannah

Posted at 1:03 AM on July 20, 2012

I have always loved Miley, she’s not a whore, she is just trying to figure out who she is. I love all the outfits, especially the denim jumpsuit and I love the new blond hairdo.

sarah

Posted at 11:56 PM on July 19, 2012

Don’t know where my comment went. Anyways, she’s so pretty. But, please lay off the tattoo’s they look so bad.

jim

Posted at 10:50 PM on July 19, 2012

Vote breaking dawn and snow white and the huntsman at 2012 teen choice awards tell everyone one on Facebook

crizo

Posted at 9:32 PM on July 19, 2012

dear, I think you are super but Im sorry only Kristen can wear a dress with a pair of tenis,sorry it look good only on her.

tooskinny

Posted at 9:32 PM on July 19, 2012

I like the first she looks healthy and its showing just enough, the second makes her look gross and makes her look like shes starving look at that collar bone gross,the third seems to big and I thought yoga was helping her posture

sarah

Posted at 9:31 PM on July 19, 2012

She’s so pretty. Why does she ruin her body with to disgusting tattoo’s

Liv

Posted at 8:39 PM on July 19, 2012

How about none of them, she’s trying to dress decent to cover up what she really is which is a slut she is just like her mother which is a slut to. I can’t believe billy ray is with that Tish!!

Jade

Posted at 7:57 PM on July 19, 2012

she look so stylish and beautiful in all the photos. all the negative comments on here are from sad low lifes who have nothing better to than sit on their fat arses at thier laptops and slag off people way more successful then them

gina

Posted at 7:54 PM on July 19, 2012

What does she think of herself??? That she can wear anything and still look gorgeous????? Please this girl needs a psycho help!!! She does not act her age she does not dress her age! I wonder why Liam the handsome ( though I am not a fan of him) could fall in love with this piece of crap!!! Who wants to marry a girl whose body by flaunting it in social networks eeriely is shared with the whole world…. You cannot boast anything about her!!! Wake Liam. You have a great career ahead of you without this whore!!!!

akane996

Posted at 8:51 AM on July 20, 2012

What do YOU think of yourself when you are judging other. Whatever you think, your opinion doesn’t worth a thing!

fashion check

Posted at 6:47 PM on July 19, 2012

she needs a new stylist!

Eww

Posted at 6:58 PM on July 19, 2012

Totally eww really shes really gross

Isabelle

Posted at 6:18 PM on July 19, 2012

i like the first one and i like the second one too, not in love with the last one though, but its not too bad