Kristen Stewart Breast Implant Debate — Doctors Vs. Readers

Wed, July 18, 2012 5:00pm EDT by 101 Comments
Kristen Stewart Breast Implants

breast cancer symptoms

Posted at 10:57 AM on July 10, 2013

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Cheers

Kabee

Posted at 5:39 PM on March 27, 2013

Oh c’mon guys .! LEAVE K-STEW ALONE !!!

Yussra

Posted at 8:47 AM on September 16, 2012

Duuh !! Ofcourse Not !! It’s Just A Bra !!

breast enhancement products

Posted at 9:45 PM on September 15, 2012

I loved as much as you will receive performed right here. The caricature is attractive, your authored material stylish. nevertheless, you command get got an edginess over that you would like be handing over the following. sick indisputably come more in the past again as precisely the same nearly a lot steadily inside of case you defend this hike.

Aftronic

Posted at 10:58 PM on August 9, 2012

bra, duh. My boobies are the same size as hers and let me tell you, I wear no bra, they look like the pic on the left, throw on my VS bra, they look like the pic on the right and my guy friends think I have a B or C cup! I’m only a 34A!!

teddiebear1209

Posted at 3:37 PM on August 14, 2012

She just took new pics in a string bikini and the breast are enormous. She got them done for sure.

Corinna

Posted at 12:33 PM on July 23, 2012

that´s all only a good bra…. :-)

We women know. :-)

Penelope

Posted at 10:10 PM on July 22, 2012

Are you guys kidding me? She has been photographed almost every day since Cannes and the SWATH premiere in May. Recovery time for breast implant surgery takes weeks, including wearing special bras. I don’t think the VS bra she’s wearing qualifies. Doesn’t take a super sleuth to figure out that it is just a VS push up bra. If she had disappeared for 6-8 weeks, then there would be something to investigate. This is a dumb debate.

teddiebear1209

Posted at 3:39 PM on August 14, 2012

It takes 2 weeks to recover and you can still do whatever you want during recovery. The special bra is just a normal wireless bra. I have my own so I know.

ROSS NORIEGA

Posted at 5:45 PM on July 21, 2012

After seeing breasts physically has in the movie OTR, if it is recommended

Yeya Gutierrez

Posted at 5:30 PM on July 21, 2012

She needs implants, more waist, more athletic legs, turned. And this can do you exercise. And a decrease of ears and nose operation.

...

Posted at 4:51 AM on July 22, 2012

What do you look like? Kristen’s body is practically perfect already. Yes, her breasts are on the smaller side but who gives a damn?

Irene

Posted at 10:46 AM on July 20, 2012

When i first saw the picture form Comic Con I was like, wow!” Her boobs look much bigger than they did before! Though it might be a padded bra she could’ve done a procedure… Though it doesn’t seem like kristen to do any of those things, though I don’t know her so I can’t say that for sure XD

Melissa

Posted at 2:25 AM on July 20, 2012

She has no bra on in the first one and the second one she hasa padded bra. No boob job!

db

Posted at 4:47 PM on July 19, 2012

Do you have any other after pictures other than the one where she does look like she has breast implants? That picture does make it seem that she did but I’m not going by one photo only.

Chelsea930

Posted at 3:48 PM on July 19, 2012

This is just a big bowl of stupid. Kristen Stewart didnt have breast implants and hollywoodlife needs like i said before to get a life.

holly

Posted at 3:08 PM on July 19, 2012

Kristen has said before how she would never get plastic surgery.