Justin Bieber Lonely Without Selena Gomez, Screams At Photo Shoot

Wed, July 18, 2012 10:25am EDT by 20 Comments

lucy

Posted at 4:07 AM on July 20, 2012

Okay, somebody give junior his baba and put him down for a nap. Clearly this toddler is tired and cranky.

Grace

Posted at 12:28 AM on July 20, 2012

Justin gave up his whole life for this. He could barely breathe for a minute without some interview, or press confrence, or talk show etc. HE’S STRESSED OUT!

does it matter?

Posted at 5:23 PM on July 18, 2012

I’m glad they broke up. Justin needs someone better and new ! He barely looks happy anymore.

Melanie

Posted at 6:19 PM on July 18, 2012

they didnt break up

Gisel

Posted at 6:35 PM on July 18, 2012

They didnt break up obviously they are in New Zealand together

Sophia

Posted at 9:55 PM on July 18, 2012

they are not separated!!

Alexis

Posted at 10:52 AM on July 19, 2012

They didn’t break up. They’re still together and in love as ever and she’s going with him on his promotional free tour.

lindy

Posted at 2:43 PM on July 18, 2012

he doesn’t love her anymore…it is obvious from their recent pics…he used to be very happy when they were together but now he barely holds her hand…they are together now because justin’s manager is smart and knows that if justin dumps her many people will be disappointed…so they are just hanging together but justin is not in love with her.

chanel

Posted at 3:49 PM on July 18, 2012

I think he loves her even more. they have been friends since like forever. I think Justin and selena are meant for each other. They have been through so much together and having selena losing a baby sister is horrible. I hope that never happens to her mom again. its so heart breaking and sad to hear that your mom had a misscarriage and feeling is so horrible and terrifiy to do that. I hope justin and selena can stay together forever. Since Selena has a way with him and to calm him down and not to be so intense. Since the industry can be LIKE HIGH SCHOOL. I HOPE THEY STAY TOGETHER FOREVER.

clesea

Posted at 2:20 PM on July 18, 2012

And why do we need to know about this, This is not even worth mentioning. Just trying to make him look bad.

thecat61

Posted at 2:02 PM on July 18, 2012

Spoiled brat!!!!!!!!!

Lil Nugget

Posted at 1:10 PM on July 18, 2012

What is happenin to my boy? He used to be a breath of fresh air in hollywood… always respectful and so kind to his fans and others around him. Now I keep hearing articles about him hangin up on interviews, crying about this or that, swearing at people for touching him…. What is going on??? I always thought of all of hollywood…. this guy was different. …wouldn’t get corrupted by the superficiality of hollywood. He is sadly showing me that I am wrong. :( Don’t try to be someone you are not Justin!

ummmm

Posted at 12:23 PM on July 18, 2012

What happened to Selena’s face in the circle picture?

Htown

Posted at 1:49 PM on July 18, 2012

maybe she is on birth control? I remember when I first got on it my face got all bloated looking like that… I had to change to a low estrogen one to lose it.

uhh

Posted at 12:12 PM on July 18, 2012

JB is over reacting she is crazy about him and he is too and eventually they will end up together again does he think his tour will go on forever uhh NO!!

Duhhh

Posted at 11:47 AM on July 18, 2012

Wat u guys talkin bout he wish his girl with him selena with hin today they flew together to NZ for justin tour

paula

Posted at 11:01 AM on July 18, 2012

He’s just a spoil rich kid who thanks he can do anything….. I cant believe by this jam making him richer..

kelley

Posted at 10:55 AM on July 18, 2012

I think he’s just an immature little punk….

Alanna

Posted at 10:59 AM on July 18, 2012

agreed!

Chanel

Posted at 11:38 AM on July 18, 2012

I don’t think he’s a punk or immature. He’s probably just stress and going through alot.. Especially missing his girl.. He probably just wanted to let out some steam. He’s normal everyone does that. Being rich has nothing to do with that. He’s still young.