‘Bachelorette’ Emily Maynard Wants Spin-Off Show With Her Fiance — New Report

Wed, July 18, 2012 8:01am EDT by 6 Comments
Emily Maynard Proposal

guest

Posted at 9:00 PM on July 29, 2012

Ick no don’t let Emily torture us any longer

Ali Bee

Posted at 10:07 PM on July 22, 2012

I am really glad that she chose Jeff. I believe that he truly cared for Emily and Rikki. Ari is a great guy, but I don’t think that he’s Emily’s perfect match, and Jeff is. Congratulations to the happy couple. I wish you the best. Hope to see a new show,with the 2 on it!

J

Posted at 3:52 PM on July 20, 2012

No I will not watch it. Emily has made the wrong choice. She is all for the money not the love. Sean would of fit perfect into her and Rickis life. I hope Sean finds the one girl for him.

G

Posted at 12:31 AM on July 19, 2012

PLEASE GIVE HER A SHOW SO SHE WILL GET THE H— outta CHARLOTTE & EVERYONE’S LIVES THAT SHE HAS MADE ALITTLE BIT WORSE IN EVEN KNOWING HER!!!!! GOLDDIGGING, WHITETRASH HORSE TEETH HILLBILLY!!!!!

Marnie

Posted at 9:23 PM on July 18, 2012

Yes Please ! I am so happy they found each other and would watch every minute if i could im a hopless romantic and Jeff is a once in a lifetime fella, much like my own amazing husband.

Liesa Scott

Posted at 12:00 PM on July 18, 2012

With all the garbage on todays TV it would be absolutely delightful to watch this second step on their way to happyness. I also hope I see Emily in that crimson gown agai. It’s the best appearance I have seen in a long time on TV. The producers just need to stage it better to make it more of a grand event and she needs a man in a tux next to her.
I just hope that Emily’s new found love doesn’t burn out from over exposure. That would be tragical.
Over all TV isn’t worth watching today and is for the most part mentally and emotionally dangerous junk. Watching Emily on TV creates a wonderfully inspiring contrast. People are starved for this kind of enertainment and I hope the producers make the most of it. I wish Emily the very best and hope that she can create a hiding place for her private life away from the media. If I had to chose between watching her wedding and then later the split because of all of the publicity or not watching it so that they can enjoy privacy for their happyness I would chose the latter.