'Teen Mom' Preview: Farrah Has Explosive Lunch With Family

Tue, July 17, 2012 5:31pm EDT by 34 Comments

On this week’s episode of ‘Teen Mom,’ Farrah’s mom and sister are in town, but the trip seems like more of a nightmare than a vacation. Watch their intense argument!

It seems like Farrah Abraham is always fighting with her mom, and this time it’s double trouble when her sister gets involved. On tonight’s episode of Teen Mom, Farrah’s sister Ashley Danielson comes for a visit with their mom Debra Danielson, and things get heated over a lunchtime conversation.

Ashley gets upset when her mom keeps badgering her, and Farrah insists that Debra coming here “is not a happy fun time, you coming here is aggravating and annoying!”

When Debra tries to apologize, Farrah wants none of it.

Ouch!

When Farrah storms away from the table, Ashley gets annoyed when Debra annoys her, then lashes out and calls her a list of insults an curse words.

Yikes!

Check out the full clip below and see for yourself!

What do you think of this clip HollyMoms?

MTV

– Christina Stiehl

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More Teen Mom news:

1. Jenelle Evans Is Back With Ex-Boyfriend Kieffer Delp
  2. ‘Teen Mom’ Recap: Amber and Gary Get Back Together in Rehab
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Breakup — Gary Head Is ‘Done’ With Jenelle Evans

leanne

Posted at 2:31 PM on December 16, 2012

she has a right attitude on her she talk to people like rubbish. she needs to give her attitude a checka as her daughter is copyig off her.. she will be a nightmare is she copies her mammy

Tori

Posted at 1:44 PM on October 14, 2012

It was hilarious because Farrah deserves it.

widi

Posted at 12:49 AM on September 4, 2012

I can’t believe that she even got away with speaking to her mom like that including her sister. I think that they are just so disrespectful and immature in every way. She can’t make up her mind on anything her sister is just the same and you wonder why your mom badgers you all the time. Parents do things for a reason they may not be perfect and might go over but surely they have a reason because look at her she got herself pregnant at sixteen and then her sister has the nerve to say something it’s just total DISRESPECT and if I was their parent I would not be having any of it at all.

Dawn

Posted at 10:36 PM on July 29, 2012

I think being on T.V. has gone to this girls head. I started out liking and even feeling sorry for her. Not anymore! I can’t stand her! Why did she get another dog? What happened to the first one she had? She must have dropped it in the toilet trying to potty train it! She has no brains. I just read that she is looking for a “Sugardaddy”. Because she dosen’t want to work!

mom and daughter

Posted at 11:51 PM on July 22, 2012

I forgot to add, yes, I was sooo upset about the way they spoke to their mom and yes I too am confused about why the dad is called by first name, it breaks my heart…

mom and daughter

Posted at 11:42 PM on July 22, 2012

I can understand the tension between Farah and her mom, we’ve all been there when we are ready to leave the nest and be independent, but Farah, your mom really misses you, you can see it on her face and, sometimes even calls you baby before you cut her off, but face it she loves you and you will always be her baby, you should understand as you are a mom now.please be patient with your mom, she took care of Sophia, let you stay in her 2nd house, when really didn’t have to do those things she was helping you with your life and the mess you made. of course she was tired after her flight, how could you not let her rest before you went out? who would want to play dress up after their flight, that wasn’t very accommodating to not let her get comfy and be in her own skin…you took off the wig too before going out, so consider that your mom too wanted to be comfy, please go easy on her, they have helped you so much…and not every pregnant teen would get that, some are thrown out of their home and lose all family connection that they knew their whole life.

Lyon

Posted at 6:41 PM on July 22, 2012

These girls are really disgusting. Nobody deserves to be treated like that. I wonder how Farrah will feel when her own daughter treats her with no respect in the future? Really, those girls should be ashamed of themselves.

mae wade

Posted at 9:26 PM on July 22, 2012

Farrah is a bi**h! Man, if i ever spoke to my parents that way..let’s just say it wouldn’t happen! Farrah and her sister are so ungrateful and miserable people who are verbally abusive to their parents and it seems to every other persons that appears in an episode with Farrah! Maybe she should check herself into anger management.

Carly

Posted at 6:12 PM on July 22, 2012

OMG I don’t understand why Farrah and her sister think they are all that. DISGUSTING, RUDE,IMMATURE,SPOILED,BRATS. Never speak to your mother like that and I can’t wait until your children grow up and speak to you that way.She sees and hears the way you speak to you mom and she will repeat it. YOU DO DESERVE IT. NO mother is perfect ( NO Farrah you are far from perfect ) but she loved you. fed you, put a roof over your head, cried when you were hurt and she did all this for free because she loves you. I have 4 grown children and I do not accept or allow disrespect. I know your immature answer would be she has to respect you first to get respect but you are too stupid and blind to see you DO NOT deserve respect

Tori

Posted at 1:44 PM on October 14, 2012

I agree with Carly.

kylie

Posted at 10:16 PM on July 20, 2012

i love teen mom put some times i talk to my mom like thate and then make up . you should try that :)

Quawn

Posted at 2:29 AM on July 20, 2012

NEVER IS IT OKAY TO TALK TO YOUR
PARENT LIKE THAT!!!!! No matter how bad me a job her mom did raising her its doesn’t make it ok for them to speak to her in that matter its rude and disrespectful and unfair its doesn’t do you any justice to hold a grudge and constantly arguing and cursing in front of your daughter doesn’t make things better your just showing her bad habits it really hurts my feelings to see them talk to their mom that way

Kelly

Posted at 1:11 AM on July 20, 2012

It hurt me to watch this episode and witness the way that these girls talk to their mother. No one is perfect, everybody makes mistakes.. but there is no just to find a way that they speak to their mother and father. They treat them with total distain and disgust and it’s beginning to watch. Her mother may have made mistakes while raising her as I’m sure that Farrah will also make mistakes in raising sophia, because there are no perfect parents. I think Farrah needs to think about how she would feel if sophia ever talk to her that way

Debraislikemymother

Posted at 4:07 PM on July 19, 2012

I have to say Debra is EXACTLY like my mother. She managed to suck the fun,life, and enjoyment out of everything. Debra will experience the same fate if she does not do some changing very quickly, my mother has 3 daughters at not one speaks to her today.
Farrah has her many faults but her mother’s need to control her daughter and granddaughter needs to stop. Than pretending to play stupid only adds to the insults.
Allow her kids to fail, it’s called growing up.
I would be livid if anyone, let alone a grandparent, fell asleep while in the care of one of my kids. REALLY?? She should of said she wasn’t up to it. Instead Sophia is allowed to write all over a poor puppy.
I agree the baby talk needs to end, along with constantly asking Farrah to leave her child. Farrah is her mother-respect that, don’t try to change that.

Mary

Posted at 3:22 AM on July 19, 2012

I’m not going to justify how Farrah acts because it’s not right at all. But I think people forget how Debra was on teen mom. She hit her pregnant daughter, it doesn’t matter how lightly it was, she hit her. Farrah was scared and emotional, and she was going through a hell of a time. Her parents wouldnt let her tell her babies father about the pregnancy. Maybe if they did Derek wouldnt have gone out that night and be in Sophias life. Debra said a lot of hurtful things to her and that is just what we see on the show. I think theres a lot more here, but it still doesnt mean they should act like this, especially around Sophia.

Heather

Posted at 4:10 PM on July 31, 2012

See, I’m not sure how I even feel about that. I think alot of the Derek stuff isn’t necessarily true. I’ve heard Farrah say her mom wouldn’t let her tell him about the baby…. but I’ve also heard her say she left him because he was “into some bad things”….
I really think that Farrah is a spoiled brat. She really is. If I talked to my mom like that at that age, I probably would’ve gotten popped in the mouth too. She’s disrespectful and rude. If she doesn’t want to be around her mother….cut her off. Plain and simple. She hates her mom SO much, but she was ok with living in her mom’s 2nd house, using her parents ALL THE TIME as built in babysitters while she’s out trying to find a man and then having them help her move across the country. She doesn’t even thank them for the things they have done.
Poor Sophia doesn’t stand a chance.

Brenda Teague

Posted at 1:58 AM on July 19, 2012

This is so sad. These two daughters have no respect for their Mom. The mother has to walk on eggshells with these girls, so sad. Sophia is watching and picking up on how her grandmoher is being treated, she will be treating her mother the same way in a few years (I hope). Then Farah will understand how it feels to be disrespected by her daughter. Her mom and Dad need to cut al ties with her until she grows up.

Kelsey

Posted at 12:24 AM on July 19, 2012

Farrah was always my favorite on teen mom but this last episode of her and her sister lashing out at her mom just brought me to tears. How could some one say such horride things to their mother?! Her mom only wants what’s best for her and Sophia and I think that Farrah needs to shut up and be nice. Her moms only thinking for what’s best for her. I love the show and Farrah is and will always be my favorite but I truly hate how she treats her mom.

kris

Posted at 9:53 PM on July 18, 2012

It’s sad to see how these girls have absolutely not respect for their Mother! I would never in a million years ever think about talking to me Mother like that!

e sesto

Posted at 9:50 AM on July 18, 2012

Nasty girls. And get that blinkie out of the child’s mouth. It,s ruining her bite. Can’t stand Farrah.

Tay

Posted at 2:33 AM on July 18, 2012

I’m still trying to figure out if Farrah and her sister really experienced some awful things from their mom in the past or if they are just immature crazy ungrateful cold hearted girls. What prompts a person to get THAT angry when your own MOTHER is just trying to chat at lunch? I think there might be more than meets the eye but the way the girls acted is disgusting for me to watch. And who calls their own father by their first name?! I just don’t get it.

Anne

Posted at 8:00 PM on July 19, 2012

My thoughts exactly!!! They call their dad Michael, and not only that but they say it with such disdain!!! I mean the poor guy helps Farrah move down to a ritzy apartment complex near Miami, (I suspect her parent’s are helping her pay for such an expensive apartment) drives 5 days to do so and she barely acknowledged him and spoke to him in such a patronizing manner, as if he was the little child!!! I just don’t get it. I think the main thing that Michael and Debra have done wrong is making their daughter’s into sniveling spoiled brats who know no respect for their elders!!!

Amy

Posted at 2:28 AM on July 18, 2012

You know, I’m happy that there won’t be another season all because of Farrah. It’s gotten to the point that I can’t tolerate the show anymore becuase of her. I literally want to mute and completely miss every second of her squawking. I can’t take her anymore. Enough with the 100k+ paychecks. Farrah go get a job and get some humility.

There is no hope through her Ego. In tonight’s show she even complained about stress. Oh yes, not working while mommy, daddy (I mean Michael) and MTV pay her bills. No job, except for the book she is writing and a 10 song CD (a singer too!) she is putting out while living in a lavish apartment in Florida by the beach. Oh yes, stress I guess her mom is so horrible yet she keeps leaving her daughter with her! She sent sophia back with her mother. The same mom she spoke so badly about when it comes to caring for Sophia.

I don’t think any teen should watch and learn anything from her. She is completely un-real. She is not a struggling teen mom, she is a spoiled brat who specifically states on her personal website “I have a effortlessly perfect body” and “I don’t like FAT”. STOP PAYING HER!!! She is disgusting!!

She doesn’t need to get paid anymore from a company who claims they are trying to help teens. This is the opposite of what they are doing with Farrah!

Caron

Posted at 2:19 AM on July 18, 2012

At first I thought Farrah was a big brat; now after watching the show, I know she is. I have watched the show from the beginning, and cannot believe the way she acts. The way she talks to her mom and dad is horrid. Grant it no one is perfect, but her parents have supported her from the beginning. I think Farrah needs to get some appreciation for her parents especially her mom, cause she lives really well, and I know she isn’t doing it all on her own. Someday Farrah, your mom won’t be around at all, no one lives forever. I don’t think its wrong for her mom and dad to want to see Sophia, quit punishing her for wanting to.

B. Pitts

Posted at 9:48 AM on July 18, 2012

I have been watching Teen Moms, but will no longers after last nights episode. Farrah and her sister are the most rudest ungrateful people I have seen. How can one treat their mom with so much disprespect. Doesn’t Farrah see that Sophia sees and hears how she treats her mother this will come back to haunt her. What a brat, how does she
ever expect anyone to respect her with the way she treats her parents. I will know longer watch this because of Farrah. I will pray for her and her sister.

Melissa

Posted at 12:10 AM on July 18, 2012

At first I thought Farrah was just a brat; however, after watching this clip I think there is a lot more going on than that. Debra must have done something really wrong to make Ashley and Farrah feel this negatively towards her and to cause the girls to lash out like that. Putting that aside, none of those women (Debra included) should be speaking that way when Sophia is around.

Stacie

Posted at 11:49 PM on July 17, 2012

First of all…. They all need to stop talking like a baby! Farrah and Ashley need to grow up! I have had serious problems with my mom but I would never treat her the way these girls treat their mom. They get into a fight at lunch…..and walk off? Why didn’t she take her baby? Because she’s a spoiled rotten brat. Grow up! You guys are moms!

Imafactorurnot

Posted at 10:57 PM on July 17, 2012

Ugh I hate the way she treats her parents her an her sister is very disrespectful

AJ

Posted at 10:55 PM on July 17, 2012

Farrah and Ashley are cold hearted, disrespectful, and showed a lot of immaturity at lunch with their mother. Farrah is an ungrateful brat who doesn’t appreciate her mother or father. Her mother should let her fall on her face she will need her again. Being a single parent isn’t easy and you can’t trust everyone with your kid. Show some respect for your elders Farrah and Ashley. Just remember you reap what you sow and one day your daughter will talk to you a lot worse.

Caron Eck

Posted at 2:21 AM on July 18, 2012

I absolutely agree!! well said…

Gigi

Posted at 10:43 PM on July 17, 2012

I think there’s a lot more going on than what meets the eye in this family. Not that it’s right so speak to your parents that way and I would never dream of it BUT I think there’s a lot of hurt going on in this situation.

Amy

Posted at 2:33 AM on July 18, 2012

No it’s called spoiled. There are a ton of people who had horrible childhoods with abusive parents in all levels. There is NO excuse for the way Farrah acts. She is not just like this to her mother, she is like this to everyone. If you went to her personal website you would see what a egotistical, uncaring brat she is.

By the way if her childhood was so hurtful why on earth send Sophia back to live with her mother. The mother she complains about and gave her such hurt.

Spoiling children can be just as damaging as abusing them. That is a good case in Farrah and her dog faced sister who is simply trying to ride her coat tails. I watched her sister evolve more and more into Farrah.

She also talks horribly in front of her daughter too which is inexcusable. Period.

Amanda

Posted at 11:48 AM on July 18, 2012

haha! dog faced sister…thats insulting to dogs because they’re cute! lol