Kristen Stewart: Why I Was Meant To Play Bella Swan

Tue, July 17, 2012 12:18pm EDT by 7 Comments
Kristen Stewart Bella Swan

K-Stew opens up about the role that defined her career — find out how her co-stars helped her play the ‘Twilight’ lead!

Kristen Stewart seemed destined to play Bella Swan in the Twilight movies, and now she is opening up about why the role was such a perfect fit!

K-Stew, 22, said she feels great about playing the character because of her co-stars, she told Celebs.com.

“It’s easy for me to define now,” she said. “Before it was always like,‘I don’t know — it just feels cool. I really like sharing stuff with them.’ But now it’s like it’s the same feeling that I get when I work with a certain actor or a certain director where you go, ‘Hey, you know I had this idea and it kind of makes me feel a certain way.’ And then they go, ‘God, me too!’ And suddenly you’re completely validated and it’s like why you do the job. You’re like ‘Wow, we got something together.’ With that many people. It’ll never — I mean like — Even though it’s a little less intimate, it’s still there. And so like, you know. It’s just gotten kind of bigger and bigger and it’s awesome and it’s really cool.”

Do YOU think Kristen is perfect as Bella, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More Kristen:

1. Robert Pattinson Reveals When His Crush On Kristen Stewart Started
  2. Robert Pattinson: How My Relationship With Kristen Stewart Affected Twilight
  3. Robert Pattinson Goes To Slap Kristen Stewart — Watch

cris k

Posted at 4:28 PM on July 17, 2012

Kristen is a great actress who needs to feel touched by the project …… she can interpret what she wants, admirable actress, incredible talent!!

Irene

Posted at 4:23 PM on July 17, 2012

The reason Kristen was “perfect” for the part of Bella is because Bella is one of the most boring caracters to play.

Kristen is a great actor, huge fan but seriously? She needs to stand in front of a mirror a couple of hours a day and practice her facial expresions… I mean, she uses the same face in every movie… OOh and she needs to practice her english accent for SWATH… I mean it wasn’t really that great!

But she’s an amacing actress, love her and her style,, just. Yeah, for the original question, because Bella is such a boring caracter it get’s “easy” tp potray her, and a lot of other actresses could have played Bella. I’m just keeping it real folks…

Hannah

Posted at 5:01 PM on July 17, 2012

In the photo above there are two different facial expressions.
She does have different expressions a lot of people just don’t post it a lot.
Look up more photos of her, and you will see.
I have seen plenty of her sad, happy, excited, surprised, and so on.

Dee

Posted at 3:58 PM on July 17, 2012

Kristen portrayed Bella so true to the book whiich is the primary reason why millions of female fans related so well to her character. She is the perfect Bella. It would be a huge mistake to even suggest another actress. Rupert Sanders said it best when he made the comment that Kristen is such a great actrevisyrress that people had problems separating Bella from Kristen the person in real life.

Kristen is so realistic in her acting and people see this and

Margaret

Posted at 2:49 PM on July 17, 2012

I could not imagine any one else playing the part of Bella, it’s like she grew up with this franchise, and has come a long way with five films. She seems nervous in front of people interviewing her, but then again, if i was tossed into all she goes through, I would be a idiot…

Charlotte

Posted at 2:39 PM on July 17, 2012

She is so inarticulate that she comes off as not that bright.

Sophie