Justin Bieber's Paparazzi Car Chase Case Now In The Hands Of Prosecutors

Tue, July 17, 2012 6:36pm EDT by 8 Comments
Justin Bieber Paparazzi Car Chase

justin bieber supra shoes

Posted at 9:50 PM on April 5, 2013

Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured I’d ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links
or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?
My site discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we
could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be
interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward
to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!

BLUEJAYS.

Posted at 9:34 PM on October 31, 2012

74% OF READ BELIEVE THAT THE PHOTOLOG SHOULD BE PUNISH. The way I saw it that the law enforcement officer fault for not issuring a all point bulleton to stop the other car or suv. The law officer may have been doing a little favor for the city council man no one was ask their name or job. He was the only one that told his name. Funny how it only took 3 minutes to get ten calls but it take Justin fifthteen minutes to get help. They need to start ticket some of those guy. If I was the officer I would ask him to point out the people who was chasing him and ticket them all I do not think we would be having this situration. 3,500 dollars is chump change pair to how much a celebritis photo goes the lowest it can go is 10,000 the hight is 20,000 and more it depend on if their two stars in the picture tripple the prices. Yeah if you would to steal something like that price it would be grand theft. I say make him pay the find put a restain order on him for Justin Drew Bieber. everyone happy let just get this over with.

BLUEJAYS.

Posted at 9:16 PM on October 31, 2012

They did the right thing in charging the paparazzo. Why did they flip so fast to Justin side I wonder did he threaten them with a fedral lawsuit their is a fedral law it state that if a person in their car it consider privect property. The police should of let them take a photo of the traffic stop. They reward them for their behavior and punish Justin for the exact same thing. How would you like if the police saw some punch you and you punch back but the police give you a ticket instead of the first guy who started. I know total different situration. His privetecy rights were taking away by a law officer they do not have the power to do that. I think the CHP may want to change their policey of traffic stop here an Ideal do not let them take any picture of a traffic stop, but I know that not going to happen until some one dies. WE ARE DOOM TO REPEAT HISTORY I JUST HOPE THE CHP LISTENING TO MY CALL TO CHANGE AND LET NO ONE TAKE PICTURE OF A TRAFFIC STOP. IT WILL SOLVE THE POLICE PROBLEMS WITH THESE PAPARAZZI. IOWA YOU HAVE TO HAVE PERMISSION FROM THE PERSON OR THE FAMILY BEFORE ANY THING IS IN THE NEWS OR THE NEWSPAPER.

harold schaefer

Posted at 10:31 PM on August 15, 2012

Just one more minute of your time-p.29. If this were a few thousand years ago you would be a pharaoh and I would do your laundry.;-)

harold schaefer

Posted at 10:23 PM on August 15, 2012

Oh yeah Biebz, Cornflakes def don’t want the bodyguard’ 13/40 loud, s jam underwear.

harold schaefer

Posted at 10:14 PM on August 15, 2012

Hey Biebz, hi?? Cornflakes asked me to ask you for a pair of socks and undies from you and Selena. Don’t worry she says she will wash them once they are in her possesion!

harold schaefer

Posted at 10:06 PM on August 15, 2012

Hi! Hey Biebz, that is not a jet plane. I don’t believe this is true. That’s luderchris! You are going to usher in a new era for yourself in Heaven if you aren’t more careful. Going down a street in the wrong direction is one thing but the speed you were traveling at is absurd. I under stan thay the bodyguard wet his indiewhere hopping over into the back seat? That was MAD.p.63. :-( . ㅆㄲㅉ. 47 sec. Into song. Speed-47/23. Bodyguard-, 27/9.

thecat61

Posted at 1:13 AM on July 18, 2012

This is the 2nd case involving him handed to the prosecutors. Spoilrd brat.