Emily Maynard: You Must NOT Get Engaged On 'The Bachelorette'

Tue, July 17, 2012 6:20pm EDT by 7 Comments
Emily Maynard Engaged

jkean robinson

Posted at 3:45 PM on July 22, 2012

emily is a spoiled brat that needs to get a life

NOra

Posted at 1:08 PM on July 18, 2012

emily needs to follow her heart and go back to sean. she was under alot of pressure and perhaps she felt so strongly for sean that feared her own feelings for him. i think she either goes back to sean or something else, i just cant imagine her with either of the two finalists.. something tells me she might have regretted letting go of sean

galey

Posted at 7:30 PM on July 17, 2012

She’s career driven? Really? What does she do besides live off her daughter’s grandparents? I don’t remember hearing that she had a job except one time before Rikki, something minor that had to do with the race track? If she is so great, then why hasn’t she been able to find a husband/father in the last 6 years? Seems kinda weird to me – I still don’t believe she is the “person” she tries to portray to the public, every once in awhile she “slips” and shows her true colors.

TBF

Posted at 9:50 PM on July 17, 2012

Emily is/was a public relations representative at the hospital in Charlotte. It was a job.

G

Posted at 12:19 AM on July 19, 2012

Amen!!!!

G

Posted at 12:22 AM on July 19, 2012

Also, she was never, I repeat N E V E R, a public relations anything for CMC Hospital in Charlotte!!!!!!!

Ali

Posted at 7:09 PM on July 17, 2012

Both men left have been my favorites all season. I think both of them would be great fathers and would provide a great life for her ad her daughter. I think she needs to get engaged.