'Bachelorette' Finale Preview: Arie Luyendyk Jr. Shows Signs Of Doubt

Tue, July 17, 2012 10:10pm EDT by 18 Comments
Bachelorette Finale 2012

Yikes! Is this more evidence that front-runner Arie Luyendyk Jr. dumps Emily on the season finale? Read on for more details and to watch the video!

Its down to the final two for Bachelorette Emily Maynard: Jef Holm and Arie Luyendyk Jr. are fighting to win her heart!

And while HollywoodLife.com has learned exclusively that Emily is engaged to skater boy Jef, a new report came out last week in In Touch magazine, saying that Emily’s alleged first choice — presumably Arie — got a bad case of cold feet when filming the finale on May 12 in Curacao.

“He said ‘I don’t think we know each other nearly enough to even be entertaining this; I don’t think we should get engaged,’” a source tells the mag.

Emily reportedly begged him to re-think his decision.

“She was crying and begging him to reconsider,” a source says, adding she shouted, “You’re the one I want to pick!”

Now in this NEW preview for the July 22nd finale, Arie says, “there’s still somebody else in the picture, and there’s only one thing left to do.”

Then Emily sobs!

Yikes! Is this preview hinting that Arie does in fact leave Emily before she could even say “yes” — or “no”!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers?

Check Us Out On Pinterest!
More on Emily:

1. ‘Bachelorette’ Emily Maynard: Does She End Up Alone?
  2. ‘Bachelorette’ Recap: Emily Maynard’s Most Emotional Goodbye This Season
  3. Emily Maynard & Jef Holm: Most Romantic Hometown Date Ever

Nebree

Posted at 7:01 PM on July 22, 2012

If sean was still there I would have wanted him to win

GrannyMel

Posted at 6:29 PM on July 22, 2012

For goodness sakes , Emily is one fickled child.
Sean would be the best choice. Too bad she could
not discern what could have been good for both her and Ricki.

That’s my two cent comment..

Granny Mel

MsFit

Posted at 12:55 PM on July 22, 2012

I haven’t liked Arie since he did not stop his family from speaking Dutch in front of Emily. That is very rude and that same rudeness will continue because the family is culturally different from Emily. Remember, Arie told Emily that his family gave one of this other girlfriends a hard time. I think Jef is a better choice simply because they are a warmer, more open family which would make blending considerably easier for both Emily and Ricki. Of course, Emily must have great feelings for Jef.

Cisco Orange County

Posted at 8:05 AM on July 22, 2012

Helpful information. Lucky me I discovered your web site accidentally, and I am stunned why this coincidence did not came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

Shari

Posted at 4:00 PM on July 20, 2012

Also, how do we know that becuz of the lawsuits Reality Steve wasn’t given bad info on purpose? Maybe when Arie says, there’s someone else —he’s referring to Jef. Arie has committed the strongest from day one. Nobody knows the outcome until the show airs. All the tabloids are basing their info on Reality Steve and isnt it funny that for the first time in years, Steve doesn’t have photos? Maybe somebody Punk’d him.
It’s time to quit speculating and just let the film roll!!!!!!

EMC

Posted at 5:32 PM on July 18, 2012

Everyone needs to chill the eff out. It’s all production and editing. If Arie even says that, the “other person” could be Jef or Ricki. And the last thing he needs to do is propose.
It’s remarkable how many people believe what they read on this site, or Us Weekly or whatever tabloid you purchase or subscribe too.

JCGN

Posted at 1:26 AM on July 18, 2012

FYI. When publishing a SPOILER, one should issue a “SPOILER ALERT.” Not everyone cares to know the end of the story before it’s been aired.

Every article coming out of this site smacks of unprofessionalism and inexperience.

Nicki

Posted at 9:23 PM on July 17, 2012

Emily seems like a sweet emotional girl when it comes to love anyway, so if anything, I would say that when Arie says, “there’s still somebody else in the picture, and there’s only one thing left to do” he is probably refering to Ricki. If anything, I would have to say this is evidence Arie does propose. I love both Jef and Arie, but I hope she chooses Arie. Or better yet, she doesn’t so I can.

guest2012

Posted at 7:30 PM on July 17, 2012

WHO CARES, REALLY!

Girly Girl in Pa.

Posted at 7:15 PM on July 17, 2012

Mary… I think u r so right!! Let’s hope that she does that.Or even better then that wish it was Cris Harrison.

Mary

Posted at 6:18 PM on July 17, 2012

I think she will dump both the guys and run into the arms of Sean!!!

L.C.

Posted at 4:42 PM on July 22, 2012

I agree with Mary. Ithink it would be great if she surprised everyone and asked for Sean to come back. I would bet he would be a devoted husband/dad and he has a great family.

kougie757

Posted at 3:53 PM on July 17, 2012

This has been proven false already. Can this website even try to be legitmate? All of its stories have either been around for years now, or are fake.

MANDY HEFFLEY

Posted at 12:06 PM on July 17, 2012

I KNEW ARIE WAS A SCUM BAG LOL SERIOUSLY, SOMETIMES THIS SHOW JUST MAKES ME SO FRUSTRATED BC THEY ALWAYS SEEM TO CHOOSE THE BAD ONES!!! SEAN IS STILL #1!!!

Lindsey

Posted at 1:29 PM on July 17, 2012

Do you believe everything you read in Star magazine? In Touch is also a tabloid. Relax. They edit these scenes to look a certain way just to draw viewers. Arie is not scum.

Taline

Posted at 5:04 PM on July 17, 2012

I agree! Shows are set up to draw you in like this. everything is just speculation. there is a reason the “after the final rose” is live. I am dyingto find out. I really hope it’s arie, but if not, then Sean! Something big will happen.

Lola

Posted at 1:35 PM on July 17, 2012

Oh please! In Touch like Star and US are in the business of selling magazines. Why do you think he are called “tabloid rags.”

Marilyn Snow