'True Blood' Recap: Russell Edgington Claims His First Victim

Mon, July 16, 2012 12:01am EST by 15 Comments

mvk

Posted at 3:27 PM on July 16, 2012

MORE said it all. Give Sookie and Eric a chance like it says in the books. I can name 10 people who have stopped watching because of all the different story lines and crap. I watch because I like the show. I don’t want to sit there with a pencil and paper drawing grid lines between characters, their story lines and how they relate to other characters and their story lines. Too much crap. I think I have had enough. True Blood is going to have one less viewer again. This is why it is losing ground with the audience.

MORE Eric/Sookie plz

Posted at 11:41 AM on July 16, 2012

I just hope Alan Ball doesn’t totally ruin Sookie and Eric (before they ever really even got a chance to begin) by making Eric her parent’s killer. I can just see it going that way because I know Ball has a hard on for Bill but give the rest of us Eric/Sookie shippers a little more than just 4 episodes of them being together! Anyone else notice all the little lovely dovey moments in the past two episode were all Bill/Sookie. Not one good scene with her and Eric. I’m about ready to give up on this show! If it weren’t for La La, Russell, Jess and Jason I wouldn’t be watching anymore!!!!

ivy

Posted at 4:33 AM on July 16, 2012

So I can meet the man of my dreams at Agelover .COM and then have Taxi Dave party drive us home. Sounds like a win-win.

David

Posted at 3:47 AM on July 16, 2012

Roman’s death was the shocker of the season so far and I love it for that, but I will also miss Christopher Meloni. What a great character. None of the side stories really bore me, but everything is so splintered this season. In the past, everyone has been fighting against one main villain. This time there is Russell, the Ifrit, and the Obama gang. There’s actually a little too much going on, which is why each story is taking so long to play out. On the other hand, this is also the most consistently exciting season yet.

Andy Swift

Posted at 9:20 AM on July 16, 2012

I agree about Roman’s death being the biggest shocker of the season, but you really like all of the side stories? I wish I felt the same.

(Also, lol @ “the Obama gang.”)

Lindsey

Posted at 1:55 AM on July 16, 2012

I don’t think Roman is dead. There has to be a twist. He didn’t explode and turn into goo.

Andy Swift

Posted at 9:21 AM on July 16, 2012

It’s weird how he didn’t explode, right? I guess there’s always a chance…

john

Posted at 1:42 AM on July 16, 2012

russell should rule the vampire race even though he is a total psycho path

Andy Swift

Posted at 9:24 AM on July 16, 2012

Sometimes the craziest people are the ones who find themselves in power. lol

Alisha

Posted at 1:09 AM on July 16, 2012

Why didn’t any of the other Authority members, or even security try to stop Russell, he said at least two sentence’s before he even stabbed him. The Authority can’t be trusted!

Andy Swift

Posted at 9:24 AM on July 16, 2012

Cowards! All of ‘em!

diane

Posted at 12:34 AM on July 16, 2012

Russell Edgeington needs to be put down. Eric needs to let Sookie have her own life and stop with the jealously.

Andy Swift

Posted at 12:46 AM on July 16, 2012

Another Russell hater, I see. ;)

Marcia

Posted at 12:30 AM on July 16, 2012

We didn’t like Roman being killed. Bad. Real bad.and the authority is really boring except of course for Roman. And we need more Sookie and Alcide. Or Bill. Or Eric

Andy Swift

Posted at 12:35 AM on July 16, 2012

I agree there’s something missing without a love interest for Sookie.

And I kind of liked Roman’s death. It was a cool twist, and it’s going to change a LOT.