Singer Andy Williams Spending Dying Days Surrounded By Family — Report

Mon, July 16, 2012 9:59am EDT by 46 Comments
Andy Williams Dead

CONNIE

Posted at 12:31 PM on September 27, 2012

MAY THE LORD BLESS HIS GIFT HE HAS SHARED WITH MYSELF ALL MY LIFE AND MANY OTHERS.
NOW I IN VISION HIM IN HEAVEN, AROUND HIS NECT HIS SCARF-SKIN BORN AGAIN,
PREASING, AS HE STILL SINGS THE ‘AVE MARIA’, TO ALL OF OUR MOTHERS , FATHERS, LSOT HUSBANDS WIVES, SISTERS AND BROTHERS.
MAY HE REST IN PEACE AND THANK YOU ANDY..CONNIE IN MICHIGAN.

Luis Puntriano

Posted at 1:20 AM on September 27, 2012

My deepest sympathy for Andy Williams’ family. I had the luck to listen almost the major part of his amazing songs, and I think he was a gifted and talented singer. He will be always remembered by songs like “MoonRiver” or “Historia de Amor” (Love Story, from the same film), he sang this theme on a perfect Spanish, it was one of my mother’s favourite songs. Rest in Peace, Mister Williams.

Luis Puntriano.
Callao, Perú – South America.
26-September-2012.

Melanie T. Zurawski

Posted at 1:49 PM on September 26, 2012

My deepest sympathy to the family and friends for their loss. I have loved Andy Williams since I was in grade school. I am now turning 63 and this was hard to take when I heard on the news channel. I have mostly all of his albums and DVD’S. He will be missed, this is a terrible loss to all of us who loved him. Thank you Andy for entertaining us all these years.

Tony D.

Posted at 1:39 PM on September 26, 2012

RIP Andy, the music and entertainment world has lost a great and spectacular performer. I have been following your career for many many years. I loved your Christmas shows on TV. There is one song that I especially loved from your love theme from godfather album, music from a cross the way. I recently downloaded an mp3 of it for my iTunes collection. I am trying to get that song in karaoke, because I do sing and actually know the melody, but need the music and words on a karaoke disc. I would love to sing that song.Andy, we’ll miss you, I’ll miss you, Tony D.

Kathleen Dong

Posted at 12:23 PM on September 26, 2012

God speed Andy…you gave so music to me and my family. What a legacy.

Shelley Kleypas

Posted at 9:54 AM on September 26, 2012

RIP Andy- The world has lost a special, talented person..

Caroline Pierce

Posted at 6:16 PM on September 23, 2012

Hi Andy–I wanted to say that we went to see Frankie Avalon the other night and he was terrific! The Theatre had called us though to say that you wouldn’t be preforming and wanted to know if we wanted to keep the tickets. We were very disppointed not to see you but decided to keep the tickets to honor you because I know you , of course, helped plan this great 75 year celebration and your friends that were preforming needed to see many people at the theatre for their preformance, I pray for you and your family and hope that you are gaining strength and are not in any pain. You are a wonderful person and have given many people all over the world a wonderful gift of your music. My husband and I have just moved to Branson and so we will be praying that the Lord will take care of you and give you strength to at least appear at your Christmas show! May God Bless you and your family! Caroline Pierce

Roland Osbold

Posted at 4:51 PM on September 8, 2012

Please go to FACEBOOK, search,,,the cure for any cancer,, its free……I hope I am not too late, the cure is very easy, he can do it himself at Home

Monika

Posted at 1:26 AM on September 5, 2012

Dear Andy, I have loved you and your voice and your music since I was a little girl. I used to dream about one day singing with you and I have watched all of your shows and I know all of your songs.I am so saddened by your illness but I pray that you feel Gods loving comfort right now at this difficult time and know that you are being prayed for everyday. You are a remarkable human being and you have touched so many hearts with your most beautiful voice. May God bless you and those you hold dear to your heart. You will always be dear to me!

Carolyn

Posted at 7:44 AM on September 3, 2012

May God’s love surround you during this difficult time and your family be comforted by the number of people lifting prayers to heaven in your behalf. You have afforded us great pleasure with your music. Thank you so very much.

Margaret Craggs

Posted at 6:30 AM on September 3, 2012

Having seen Andy at his Moon River Theatre in Branson five times in the recent past and been a follower of his career for many years, we would like to say how very sorry we are to hear that Andy is so ill. May God Bless him and his family at this desperately sad time.
We are thinking of you all.

Jane Fisher

Posted at 7:18 AM on August 21, 2012

Watching a compilation of duets,it brings back many memories,God bless Andy, may you and your family find peace in the coming days xx

Ellen

Posted at 9:59 PM on August 19, 2012

God Bless you and your family. I have enjoyed your music since I was a teenager. I was fortunate enough to see your Christmas show several years ago in Melbourne and you still brought tears to my eyes hen you sang “Oh Holy Night”. May you and your family take comfort through the love and salvation given to us by our Lord and Saviour. God Bless the Williams family.

zackino petrocelli

Posted at 9:00 PM on August 19, 2012

What a talented and gifted man andy williams is i am ever so sorry about what has happen,may he and his family find peace,zackino petrocelli,

Vince Luchsinger

Posted at 7:46 PM on August 18, 2012

God bless you and your family, Andy. We’ve enjoyed your music and persona so much. Seeing your Branson show twice was a high point in our lives.Thanks for the enjoyment you’ve given us.
May you and your family rest and enjoy each other in peace.

Sue

Posted at 6:19 PM on August 18, 2012

God love you Andy…..I was born the year you were having your first hits & your television show in 1962. Just watching repeats of your television show during the 1960s which I remember, & which makes me nostalgic for my beloved mum & dad. I hope that you are at peace & pain free. God bless you & your family x

Mab Rockwell

Posted at 2:17 PM on August 18, 2012

Back in the 60’s we use to go to the television studio to watch “The Andy Williams Show”. We will never forget you and your music. Over the years you have givien us many a happy hour.
Best Wishes to you and your family.

Dorothy B Box

Posted at 9:44 PM on August 17, 2012

In 1951, my date spent all his money to take me to see the Four Williams Brothers perform together at the Century Room at the Hotel Adolphus in Dallas. I’ve always remembered how excited I was to be there and actually hear you sing. WOW!