Justin Bieber Finally Ends His Feud With One Direction

Mon, July 16, 2012 4:51pm EDT by 13 Comments
One Direction and Justin Bieber Fight

Justin and One Direction have not been the best of friends, but now Justin is ending the feud and you’ll never guess how he wants to reunite with the European boy band!

In the past, Justin Bieber, 18, and One Direction have argued about hairstyles, mom jokes and girlfriends — but now Justin is willing to put that behind them, because he needs the One Direction boys for a special project!

So, how does Justin want to reunite with 1D? A celebrity soccer team!

“I’ve been playing a lot of soccer over the last two or three years; I’ve been really enjoying it,” Justin confessed in an interview with the Daily Star. “The One Direction guys said that they’ll play.”

Justin also said that he’d like David Beckham to coach his celebrity dream team!

“I am going to personally ask David myself, and I’m really hoping he will say yes,” the pop singer shared.

One Direction is into the idea too! Louis Tomlinson tweeted, “Just heard about the @justinbieber football team thing. Haha let’s do it!!”

Sounds like the perfect soccer team to us!

HollywoodLifers, would YOU watch Justin and the One Direction boys play soccer together?

– Jenny Pickard

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More Justin Bieber news:

1. Carly Rae Jepsen In ‘Shock’ Over Planned Duet With Justin Bieber
  2. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s PDA-Filled Dinner & Drinks Date
  3. First Photo — Bloody Justin Bieber In ‘ALAYLM’ Music Video

ana la fea

Posted at 11:47 AM on June 5, 2013

justins tatoos thoe <3 o <3

Brandy

Posted at 12:00 AM on December 22, 2012

Yayyy i love them all sooooo much!

Sam

Posted at 9:12 PM on August 3, 2012

Huh, I don’t really know the truth…. Does Justin ever argued with One Direction? I don’t think so…. Did Justin ever cared about Harry’s mom jokes and girlfriends? I don’t think so… Justin doesn’t like One Direction? Really? I don’t know the answer to that one. I’m foncused…. Someone help! Are they friends or no?

1Dinfection

Posted at 8:41 PM on January 10, 2013

Learn English

Lol

Posted at 5:22 PM on July 17, 2012

Hotties in shorts yayyyyyyyyyyy

name

Posted at 2:22 AM on July 17, 2012

Typical fake news of the Daily Star

anonymous

Posted at 1:38 AM on July 17, 2012

THIS IS A FAKE INTERVIEW. Justin never said any of this. for goodness sake, stop with these fake stories stirring up trouble where there is none at all.

Olesya

Posted at 1:18 AM on July 17, 2012

YES,THAT’S A TERRIFIC IDEA!
Good Idea Justin Bieber!
One Direction really should accept what Bieber is proposing.

srew

Posted at 11:36 PM on July 16, 2012

Every time I see this spambot it takes me a beat longer than it should to actually understand the URL. This time I was like: “A gel o v e r? What does that mean?” until my brain properly processed it as Age-lover.
Still not checking it out, though.

me

Posted at 9:28 PM on July 16, 2012

HL is behind in this stuff

Caitlyn

Posted at 8:15 PM on July 16, 2012

hot guys playing soccer? i’m in! sounds like heaven on earth to me.

Daniela

Posted at 12:52 AM on July 17, 2012

Yeah it does!

Katherine

Posted at 5:24 PM on July 16, 2012

He was never fighting with one direction. You guys lie. They joke with each other. Justin has even invited them to his house to hang out and he invited them to listen to his album before it came out. If Justin didn’t like them, then he wouldn’t have done those things.