Jennifer Lopez & Steven Tyler Were Fired From 'American Idol' — Report

Sun, July 15, 2012 12:13pm EST by 12 Comments
Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez American Idol

breaking news

Posted at 8:56 AM on February 11, 2013

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks

Paisley

Posted at 10:02 AM on August 6, 2012

She just got too greedy. I am a fan of JLo, don’t get me wrong. she is amazing. But constantly asking for more and more money in my opinion is getting a tad bit greedy. I think there will be someone better fit for the job anyways. That way Jennifer can move on and do other things with her fame.

Erneseto

Posted at 11:03 AM on July 16, 2012

For Jennifer, she got greedy. To be paid first for $12 million then $15 million is ridiculous! Let her bounce, there are other better singers who could be judges.

Lynnsey

Posted at 2:43 PM on July 15, 2012

Sigh…everything’s always about money with some people. :/

Sarah

Posted at 2:38 PM on July 15, 2012

Are you on crack?

Liv

Posted at 2:35 PM on July 15, 2012

Hahahaha they need to just retire the show just that simple!!!

Ray morales

Posted at 1:55 PM on July 15, 2012

Jennifer Lopez is one of american most beautiful women
in show business. today and in any given day she is a doll!

maryann westhouse

Posted at 1:33 PM on July 15, 2012

it;s time the Idol retires they dont have the viewers anymore so get new show on the air

bk

Posted at 1:44 PM on July 15, 2012

This show needs to just end….the fun is over……

lindy

Posted at 1:13 PM on July 15, 2012

you can say that again Kim…

Kim

Posted at 12:48 PM on July 15, 2012

i don’t believe this . they want to leave the show and Financial problems was the reason to make them more to go.
steven was good and Jennifer was an amazing judge like always.
she is an amazing singer and actress and dancer and judge too . American idol just lost her . she was amazing . i’ll never watch the show again without her . i just watch last to seasons to see jennifer and enjoy of her talking and her advices and performances .
I Love You Jennifer ♥♥♥