Sean Lowe As The Next 'Bachelor'? — Huge Evidence

Sun, July 15, 2012 11:09am EST by 27 Comments
Sean Lowe Bachelor

Theresa

Posted at 10:41 AM on July 21, 2012

Sean dodged a bullet as far as I’m concerned. He wants a family life with kids and the white picket fence. Yes he models on the side of his insurance business but he gives a lot of money to charity. Emily on the other hand from what I hear is has discussed the possibility of doing more tv and more than just a televised wedding. So I say, Sean you dodged a bullet and good luck when you’re the next Bachelor.

mia

Posted at 1:40 PM on July 18, 2012

are you kidding!? sean is such a easy pick! i thought ali and roberto were great together but thats all. nobody reallly cares about him now! i want seann!!!!

Sean Loew

Posted at 11:28 AM on July 18, 2012

Sean is such a real man! 25 girls would love the opportunity to love Sean! He would definitely find love.

Lisa

Posted at 11:08 PM on July 17, 2012

I absolutely live Sean, he would be one of the most attractive bachelor’s they’ve had. He is so sweet and girls would fall all over themselves to be with him. Roberto is cute, and great 2nd choice, but Sean is the one everyone loves right now.

elisa shear

Posted at 7:22 PM on July 17, 2012

I hope Sean reads this: someone with such integrity, humility, exceptional good looks and a solid family does NOT need to go on TV to find his perfect life partner. There are plenty of quality women who would LOVE to meet, much less date and marry someone like him. He cannot be a TV bachelor – leave that to some sad sack. He’ll be just fine! He’s a true Texas gentleman…

diane

Posted at 7:06 PM on July 17, 2012

Sean would make the best Bachelor of all seasons. He is truly genuine and kind and really wanting to fine his wife. Please Please pick Sean. I don”t think I would watch if Roberto was picked to be the Bachelor. Sorry Sean is much more intresting.

Monterey

Posted at 3:46 PM on July 17, 2012

SEAN SEAN SEAN for the next bachelor. Anything else would let down the women of America. It’s SO obvious who the next bachelor should be. The ratings will be HUGE!

amy

Posted at 2:10 PM on July 17, 2012

roberto who? sean is the one that should be picked! hes so perfect!

whitney

Posted at 12:36 PM on July 17, 2012

i love sean! i really hope he is the next bachelor.. he is gorgeous and just a great guy! whatever girl he find is going to be one lucky gal!

AJU

Posted at 1:27 AM on July 17, 2012

After watching the Guys Talk tonight on the bachelor, it’s pretty obvious by the audience’s reaction to Sean, that he is most definitely a fan favorite. ABC will choose him over Roberto who is yesterday’s news. With his history, who would trust that he would even follow through with a wedding. Sean is your all American clean-cut guy who will have women of all ages (even Grandma) watching! Sean is a breathe of fresh air. He seems more sincere than any bachelor contestant yet, and if he finds the right girl, he’ll really follow through! Sean all the way!.

Suzie

Posted at 1:09 AM on July 17, 2012

SEAN SEAN SEAN IS OUR MAN FOR THE JOB!!!!
He is One Genuine & Sincere Man & I would love to watch
Him find his True Love.
GO TEAM SEAN!!!!
p.s. Mean Girls GET LOST!!!!

josha

Posted at 11:51 PM on July 16, 2012

Anyone but Sean… Sorry Sean there’s just something about you I can’t stand

none

Posted at 11:49 PM on July 16, 2012

Roberto or anyone … Do not put Sean he needs to leave and is very boring

anonymous

Posted at 11:46 PM on July 16, 2012

Noooo do not put Sean he annoys me and looks like an albino rat … Anyone else please

nancy

Posted at 3:33 PM on July 16, 2012

Roberto all the way!! Sean is a nice guy and sweet but really if you want the ratings for that show, you should go with Roberto. He will bring in those ratings besides him being a sweet an geniune guy. His the real deal and you would have more people watching the show then with Sean. I would not watch it if its Sean. His nice and handsome but I would not waste my time in watching. Sorry!!

Ashley

Posted at 10:00 AM on July 16, 2012

Sean – NO DOUBT. He is the perfect man! I feel like most bachelor fans are long over Roberto, Sean is new and fresh and soo handsome!!!

AJRueth

Posted at 9:02 PM on July 15, 2012

Sean without a doubt. He’s the utimate of the type of guy you bring home to mother and the type that will have fans totally believing the concept of the show. He’s so genuine, and not at all a player. His sincerity will favor the probabilty of him really finding a wife rather than doing the show for personal publicity. His wholesome qualities couplied by his great manly looks, will bring the best ratings to the show and the best entertainment to America!

GinaK

Posted at 5:53 PM on July 15, 2012

I would go with Roberto. I myself do not see the attraction towards Sean. I am vested with Roberto because I know a little about him. It would actually be nice to see a little diversity on the show for once. Maybe he could bring in new cultures into the mix. I just do not see that with Sean.
Team Roberto all the way!!!

GinaK

Posted at 5:41 PM on July 15, 2012

I have to go with Roberto. I am more vested with him because I know more about him. I think having Roberto would be nice because you would see more cultures into the mix. Ratings have been down for the Bachelor I think Roberto would bring in some of the best ratings. I just do not see Sean bringing diversity to the show. My vote is Roberto all the way for the next Bachelor!!!

Susie

Posted at 5:34 PM on July 15, 2012

SEAN IS OUR MAN!
What a Sweetie!!
TEAM SEAN ALL THE WAY!!!

Ana

Posted at 5:03 PM on July 15, 2012

Roberto would be a better pick in my opinion. They are both handsome, sweet men who deserve love. But Roberto would bring more to the show in terms of personality and such.

Deb Kalin

Posted at 3:56 PM on July 15, 2012

Sean for the NEXT BACHELOR PLEASE!!!

Sean is genuine and loving with a huge heart. Sean is deserving of finding love and he will be great as The NEXT BACHELOR!!! I hope ABC will put Sean as The Bachelor. Team Sean 100%.

Mari

Posted at 3:03 PM on July 15, 2012

SEAN FOR THE NEXT BACHELOR!!!!
He is an Adorable Genuine Gorgeous Man!
He deserves to find Love now that Emily didn’t choose Him.
Roberto is Old News.
I have watched Every Season and want to see SEAN!

sandy yelverton

Posted at 12:25 PM on July 15, 2012

Sean Needs to be the next Bachelor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yolanda

Posted at 12:24 PM on July 15, 2012

No thank you on Sean. I would rather have Roberto as the next Bachelor. Sean maybe a nice guy, but to me Roberto is the total package. It would actually be nice to see some diversity on the show. Even though he has been on the show before I am more vested with him because I know more about him. Not only is a dark haired handsome man but comes across as having one of the biggest hearts. Me and my sister will always be Roberto’s biggest supporters!!