Kristen Stewart Flips Off The Paparazzi Again– Video

Sun, July 15, 2012 6:20pm EST by 62 Comments

Jeffrey W. Lynn

Posted at 2:57 PM on May 9, 2014

Excellent way of telling, and nice article to obtain information about my presentation topic, which i am
going to convey in academy.

social media management

Posted at 4:02 PM on April 6, 2013

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is magnificent,
let alone the content!

Margaret

Posted at 8:56 AM on July 16, 2012

One might get tired of every move they make being followed and photographed, constantly. I don’t think I could deal with someone with a camera in my face with every move I made. So I think she gets tired of being hounded like this. So she flipped off a photographer, big deal..

aam

Posted at 8:51 AM on July 16, 2012

She has every right to flip them off she gave them their pics at the comic con session they didn’t need to follow her to the airport. I’m surprised at the people who think because these stars chose to act that it gives the paps the right to continuously stalk them. That is what they do! It’s because of this attitude that the paps get away with it. Shame on all of you who criticised her instead of the paps.

Caitlyn

Posted at 6:55 AM on July 16, 2012

Vote Robert pattinson for male hottie at 2012 teen choice awards

malon

Posted at 6:10 AM on July 16, 2012

I understand that one can get sicke and tierd of the paps… I love kristen shes a wonderful person to her fans, thats all that matter i think…

loll

Posted at 6:08 AM on July 16, 2012

LOL how does this even make a headline – a celebrity flipping off paps? Doesnt that happen on a daily basis in hollywood? Oh wait….it’s kristen. hope they’ll get over this girl soon so she can finally have some peace and privacy. Geez seriously, for all those who say she should have gotten used to having her privacy invaded by shameless paps who make money out of irritating other people to death, after all these years…man I honestly don’t think any human being could get used to that

Maldwyn Dobbs

Posted at 5:41 AM on July 16, 2012

If they didn’t give her reason to be annoyed, she wouldn’t be annoyed. Some of those paps are too full of themselves and at times they get exactly what they deserve. Kristen is a young woman who’s desperately trying to be herself. They should get their photo’s then back-off.

IsMaSw004

Posted at 5:27 AM on July 16, 2012

I Freakin’ LOVE this girl!!! I don’t care if other people think it’s rude. I would have done the same!! She is a grown a** woman so the way I see it, she can do what she wants. I could see if she was like fifteen or something then she definitely need a WHOOPIN!! LOL! But she’s not so….. I’ll love her no matter what. She’s real and unapologetic and that is what I like about her.

lmfao

Posted at 4:46 AM on July 16, 2012

she is doing exactly what they want her to do….react like this.
if she keeps flippin them off,they are going to keep hounding her.and yes,she grew up with her parents in the biz,so i’m not so sure why she is that surprised at the papp attention she is getting. this isn’t going to go away any time soon.and as you
can clearly see,both rob and taylor just ignored the photog.
she on the other hand just had to flip him/her off.and no,that is
not her being cool or mature.in fact like mmer said it’s really
something a child or teen would do. so she better get used to
having pappz and photogs around her.especially if she keeps
hanging around rob. if she doesn’t want the attention then she
should stop acting and find a normal job. i’m pretty sure that
there are some girls out there that would put up with the pappz and enjoy the 30+ million bucks she raked in last year.
really she should be grateful.

nikkih

Posted at 4:34 AM on July 16, 2012

Well…Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~–Agelover .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

Lonnie

Posted at 3:57 AM on July 16, 2012

To those who think rob is too good for kris,rob can move right along to the next unfortunate female.never really loved kris enough to own her in public.im sure kristen wil do better in men.rob wil follow around katy as he’s got it bad for her.

A lister

Posted at 7:34 AM on July 16, 2012

That’s stupid they can be with who they want to be with and it’s not our business to interfere

elisa

Posted at 10:17 AM on July 16, 2012

i dont care about rob or katty..kris dump rob he is not only guy in the world..if rob really in love with u.. he is accept u no matter what u r or what other people says about you ..rob liar ..i dont like rob..for you kris.

hummer

Posted at 1:23 AM on July 16, 2012

At the risk of being flamed , her flipping the paps off is just childish,When she did it in france it was when she was walking away from a press confrence,HELLO!!! there are always paps at those , did she expect them to stop while she was still on the carpet? as for this video,the pap looked to be quite a few feet away from where she was, so i doubt they were interupting her progress that much. I’m sure it’s annoying , of course it is, but like many have commented here she has been doing this for a few years now , there are better ways to deal. anyway that was my 2 cents worth and i am sure that is all my comment was worth 2 cents LOL