Justin shared a series of outrageous tweets with his fans on Sunday July 15! Read on to see what he said!
Justin Bieber started his Sunday July 15 with a series of tweets that lead us to believe he’s been hacked! But, in fact, it’s all part of Justin’s “random twitter hour!”
If you happen to be following Justin’s Twitter account today, July 15, you may have your fair share of Sunday morning entertainment — including a first look at his new music video for ‘As Long As You Love Me!’
Based on the series of tweets coming from Justin’s account, Justin is quite the jokester! Take a look at Justin’s top 5 tweets that left us rolling with laughter!
1. I’m going skinnydipping in Melbourne come find me!
2. “Do do do do do do do do do do” Those are the most meaningful lyrics on my album #catchingfeelings
3. Emma stone I love you. Didn’t know u weren’t really a redhead.
4. Damn u glass walls
5. RT @Declan_Bailey1: @justinbieber Why isit when you sing you song like someones holding your testicals? Clever lol.
Justin addressed those who may believe he’s been hacked and tweeted, “yeah i got inside jokes with almost 25 Million people. Me and my fans…my beliebers….we got something special….
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Which tweet was your favorite?
– Christopher Rogers
- Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Holding Hands In Japan — Crisis Averted
- Selena Gomez In Tears After Justin Bieber Breakup
- Selena Gomez Desperate To Hold On To Justin Bieber & Have His Babies