Sage Stallone Dead — Empty Pill Bottles Founds, But No Suicide Note

Sat, July 14, 2012 9:34am EDT by 14 Comments
Sage Stallone Dead

refrigeration

Posted at 8:59 PM on July 15, 2012

Hello there, just become aware of your weblog thru Google, and located that it’s truly informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I’ll appreciate when you proceed this in future. Lots of other people will probably be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

mavis

Posted at 4:29 PM on July 14, 2012

If numerous EMPTY pill bottles were found near the body then that tells its own tragic story…Gosh! I hope people learn from this that drugs kill and the human body is fragile and needs to be treated with respect..

Dee

Posted at 2:06 PM on July 14, 2012

Bonnie Fuller, this is what you’re doing now? If you’re going to do gossip, at least do it with a shred of dignity. It’s possible, look at Lainey. This is just ghoulish. You’re the editor. Do something about it. PS. Your banner sucks.

Sonja

Posted at 12:21 PM on July 14, 2012

TMZ and Holloywoodlife are stupid people who like to gossip about other. I was told as growing up if you can’t say something nice about some one then it best to keep your mouth shut.

Seederman

Posted at 11:15 AM on July 15, 2012

And yet you lap it up, Sonja.

It's just reality

Posted at 11:06 AM on July 14, 2012

I think u are ignorant…..how can you make a comment like this..you don’t even know him.

Just reality

Posted at 11:08 AM on July 14, 2012

This was for Heidi.

dee calise

Posted at 10:16 AM on July 14, 2012

TMZ, MAKES UP CRAP! THE COPS CAN NOT TELL YOU ANY THING . I HOPE SLY AND HIS FAMILY GET ANSWER, . I HOPE TMZ GET SUED….. ALONG WITH THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. ID NO DRUGS IS FOUND IN HIM… GOD BLESS YOU SAGE,

Sonja

Posted at 12:20 PM on July 14, 2012

I agree

Martha

Posted at 10:11 AM on July 14, 2012

May God have mercy on him and grant his soul perfect peace Amen.

Heidi

Posted at 9:50 AM on July 14, 2012

I think it was suicide, and its really Sad, Just Because there is no Suicide note doesn’t mean it wasn’t suicide. I could never Understand why people do things like that, If there’s a Problem go to you family, get help,don’t take the easy way out, Do they think how they love ones, how such Unespected tragity would devastate them. Its a Sad Thing especially for the Family.

casey

Posted at 11:08 AM on July 14, 2012

Heidi: being in a place where suicide seems like the only answer kinda shows you’re not in your right mind. Hopelessness is like being covered in a black shroud with no way out. If you don’t understand your own feelings, how can you expect your family to understand them and be able to help you? It’s not an easy way out, but it may seem like the only way out. Suicide has not touched my life, but I have lost a child (she was 23), both parents, and the disintegration of my marriage in the last 7 years and I have felt pretty damn low, and many times I’ve just wanted the pain to be over. I have two other kids that keep me here, but I can see how someone might opt to leave.

LittleMo

Posted at 11:48 AM on July 14, 2012

It’s really sad for the poor person who is dead too. Casey is absolutely right. If you have never felt bad to the point where you just wanted everything to go away, never felt the walls that were closing in on you finally touching you, never felt like the tears you were constantly shedding were keeping you from breathing, etc., etc. etc. – If you have never felt that bad, I congratulate you. But, at the same time, I’ll tell you this – the next time you find yourself kneeling to pray,remember to thank God for your good fortune. Also remember that being spared from those feelings doesn’t make you any better than anyone else – it just makes you damn lucky.

Linda