Sage Stallone Dead For At Least 3 Days Before Found — New Report

Sat, July 14, 2012 11:59am EDT by 14 Comments
Sage Stallone Dead

kaspersky gia re

Posted at 7:35 AM on July 17, 2012

Awesome issues here. I am very glad to peer your article. Thank you a lot and I am taking a look ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

restaurant le bambou

Posted at 9:14 AM on July 16, 2012

Helpful info. Lucky me I found your web site accidentally, and I’m shocked why this accident did not took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

trutoh

Posted at 6:09 PM on July 14, 2012

how come his parents didn’t call him in 4 days
my parents call me everyday
thats sad that no one even wondered anything

sly you failed as a dad

pippa

Posted at 5:08 PM on July 14, 2012

Dead for up to a week? How the hell did someone not SMELL him long before then? He would have started to rot and reek within 24 hours.

saveage one

Posted at 4:11 PM on July 14, 2012

It is not sad when overprivileged kids of celebrities overdose. It is cosmic justice. Why wasn’t he working at a job and being productive? when did it become OK to just lay around an apar doing drugs? Good riddance

Mark

Posted at 3:06 PM on July 14, 2012

I see I am not the only one thrown by the exclamation mark.

Mr. Rogers, exclamation marks are for those who lack the ability to make a sentence dramatic in its own right. Children use them and are gradually weaned off them in later years.

I mean come on, what was this about?: “This is all very sad to hear!”

Yes, it *is* sad to hear – did you feel the exclamation mark added something to the sentence – in any way whatsoever?

If you are a very young writer, then forgive my missive but to be taken seriously by anyone you need to drop the “shrieks” as soon as you can. They do not add to a story, just detract from it.

If you need to make a sentence more dramatic, re-write, don’t stick a shriek at the end.

Mark
WritperPrint Publishers.

Kim

Posted at 4:23 PM on July 14, 2012

Hey Mark,
Maybe you should work on your sentence structure and grammar, first. Just a thought. By the way I totally agree with your statement and if you look at all the writers on this blog, you’ll see they all write in this manner.

Kathy Terveer

Posted at 1:29 PM on July 14, 2012

What is Christopher Rogers’ OBSESSION with exclamation points? Is he 10 years old? Is this his first ever writing job? For crying out loud, every single article this guy writes is absolutely littered with exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just stop already.

Gary

Posted at 2:38 PM on July 14, 2012

Seems like you have an obsession with Question marks ???

Kathy Terveer

Posted at 3:36 PM on July 14, 2012

Annoying, isn’t it?

afffley

Posted at 12:46 PM on July 14, 2012

it is a huge loss for the family and i really feel bad for Sylvester .
May God bless Sage’s soul ,
what else i can say about that!!! its hard time for them, so i’m lost with words too……

Angelica

Posted at 12:38 PM on July 14, 2012

Sylvester Stallone didn’t know about his sons death and that is why he was out promoting his new flick… Drama for ratings how sad… Sylvester our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this time of tragedy, may god heal the brokenness of losing a child. God Bless

maryann westhouse

Posted at 12:07 PM on July 14, 2012

this is awful I see his mother on hsn network with her products of skin care seems like a wonderful person so sad to hear my best to the whole family

Lori

Posted at 12:16 PM on July 14, 2012

Sage’s mother is Stallone’s first wife, Sacha, not Jennifer Flavin who hawks products on TV. Jennifer Flavin is only about 6 or 7 years older than Sage. But still, she seems like a nice person and this is a tragedy for any family.