Paulina Gretzky’s Sexy New Bikini Pic — Embarrassing Dad Wayne Gretzky?

Sat, July 14, 2012 10:59am EST by 10 Comments
Paulina Gretzky Bikini

Paulina has been cast as a coed in ‘Grown Ups 2′, but it’s her interesting photography skills that have the internet abuzz! See the pic and read on for all the details!

Paulina Gretzky, daughter of the Great One Wayne Gretzky, shared a new bikini photo on set of her new film Grown Ups 2further embarrassing her father!

In the said photo, Paulina, 23, poses with model Kimberly Alexis Howe, her Grown Ups 2 co-star!

This isn’t the first time that Paulina has shared tantalizing photos of herself through social media! Paulina’s Twitter account was deleted last fall after she posted a series of cleavage-baring photos.

There was never confirmation that Paulina’s dad encouraged the deletion, but we’re sure he was none too pleased with her sexy photos!

What do YOU think of Paulina’s new photo, HollywoodLifers?

– Christopher Rogers

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More Paulina Gretzky:

1. Paulina Gretzky Is Back On Twitter With More Racy Photos
  2. Paulina Gretzky Shuts Down Her Twitter After Posting Racy Pics
  3. Paulina Gretzky Twitter Pics Gallery

ARGENT FACILE

Posted at 9:31 AM on July 21, 2012

Heya i’m pour the d’abord le temps ici. Je found ce conseil(tableau) et je find Cela truly helpful et il m’a aid� much. I’m esp�rant to offer one la chose again et help d’autres comme you helped moi.

ikivn.com

Posted at 3:22 AM on July 20, 2012

It’s in point of fact a great and useful piece of information. I’m happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

tonypower

Posted at 12:17 AM on July 20, 2012

Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to offer one thing again and help others such as you aided me.

this website

Posted at 12:01 PM on July 18, 2012

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This submit actually made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

basketball shoe

Posted at 11:47 AM on July 17, 2012

I enjoy, lead to I discovered just what I used to be having a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

jenn

Posted at 8:34 PM on July 14, 2012

its a good pic , nothing wrong with it , its not tacky at all , l think her dad needs to grow a brain , he probly doesnt like it cause she secretly turns him on so hes reacting ! let him disown her and disinheret her ! its not worth the paper its writen on she could still contest the will and get just as much as everyone else , but her siblings will loose cause the money to contest comes out of the inheritence ! lol sucked in dad !

wondergirl

Posted at 7:34 PM on July 14, 2012

disown her dad? wayne gretzky???? wow, youre an idiot, mark.

Nick

Posted at 1:23 PM on July 14, 2012

Two cute babes in bikinis, no big deal.

Mark

Posted at 1:10 PM on July 14, 2012

Pauline is over 21, and Dad is hardly in a position to dictate to her how to live, so he had better get over it. If he threatens to disinherit her, she may very well tell the old man where to go, and disown him. It is HER life, and HER choice.

Mark

Posted at 1:11 PM on July 14, 2012

Correction, I meant to type PAULINA, not Pauline. Sorry for the typo.