One Direction: Niall Horan & Zayn Malik Hilariously Wake Up As Girls

Sat, July 14, 2012 6:29pm EST by 19 Comments
One Direction As A Girl

Niall Horan is such a comedian! He makes us laugh in this new video with Zayn Malik where the duo answer what they would do if they were to wake up as girls.

We needed our weekend fix of One Direction and here it is! Niall Horan and Zayn Malik sat down with Mix 105.1 for a funny interview which had us giggling at their antics.

Niall and Zayn were read a fan question, which asked what they would do if they were to wake up as girls. They weren’t allowed to answer that they would look at themselves naked. “Besides that?” Zayn laughed. “I’d look down and scream,” revealed Niall, practicing said scream. “Then I’d go to the mirror and go like this [touches his chest].”

Haha! How cute are these boys?

Loading video...

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More One Direction news:

1. One Direction’s Liam Payne Reveals His Naked Nightmare
  2. One Direction’s Harry Styles Dating A New Sexy Cougar — Report
  3. Justin Bieber’s Shocking New Feud With One Direction Revealed

Mrs. Styles

Posted at 4:27 AM on July 2, 2014

Louis is the most definite funniest in the band. I find niall the second funniest

Kylei Styles

Posted at 2:21 PM on June 9, 2013

Personally, Boo Bear makes me laugh the hardest since he’s just so outrageous and says the weirdest, most unexpected things. “I like girls… who eat carrots.”

Rachael Payne

Posted at 6:22 PM on June 6, 2013

They all make me crack up!

ilhaam mohamed

Posted at 8:56 AM on February 1, 2013

Zayn malik is so sexy an when he sing that is the best part so awesome I am such a big fan of zayn malik awesome invyt me on bbm 20C4B900 oor on what’s app please I love zayn malik to the max’s…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Druc Georgiana

Posted at 7:32 PM on January 21, 2013

Zayn Malik is the funniest in the band.

doll

Posted at 10:18 PM on December 26, 2012

Louis!

doll

Posted at 10:17 PM on December 26, 2012

Louis tommolinson!

Chanel

Posted at 9:55 AM on October 13, 2012

I voted for zayn malik zayn is the cute,hot, and funniest In the band

1Dluver

Posted at 7:33 PM on August 4, 2012

ah, I voted for Niall. but um, Louis cracks me up!

Mrs.styles

Posted at 9:33 PM on July 16, 2012

I think Louis is the funniest in the band.

Talia

Posted at 8:28 PM on July 15, 2012

I think Niall is the funniest member of ONE DIRECTION

alexandra

Posted at 3:08 PM on July 15, 2012

louis is the funniest one in one direction.. :D

Ashely

Posted at 5:32 AM on July 15, 2012

LOUIS is the funniest one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i love louis

Fleur

Posted at 10:35 PM on July 14, 2012

Actually I think Zayn is the funniest.. niall is just carefree and speaks whats on his mind.. louis is just too’ “in my face” funny if you know what I mean.. harry has a very morbid / sarcastic sense of humor which I appretiate.. But I think Zayn is just really funny.. All his ‘vas happenin’ moments.. His fake indian accent he puts on.. The energy juice thing.. He can be very mysteriuos sometimes and really really silly the next moment.. And thats what makes him the funniest I think.. And ugh zayn is alsoo too pretty for words.. Look at that face.. Sigh

Jordan

Posted at 8:52 PM on July 14, 2012

I think niall is the funniest and the cutest.I mean he makes me laugh and he HAS the most adorable laugh and if I had to I would listen to him laugh and talk all day.Sorry to say but any one who said louis,I dont understand.He’s not really funny. sorry :( …..NO OTHER BOY CAN COMPARE TO NIALL HE’S HOT,IRISH(WHICH IM PART IRISH AND BRITISH WHICH I ADORE),SMART, CAN SING,LAUGHS AND TALKS SO ADORABLE ,AND IS BLOND (I DONT KNOW WHY BUT IM A BRUNETT/DIRTY BLONDE WHO LOVE BLONDIES ;)

Anz

Posted at 9:23 PM on July 14, 2012

i agree he is the cutest….

Anne

Posted at 11:59 PM on July 29, 2012

Well he isnt naturally blonde soooo……..

Lolalovez

Posted at 7:32 PM on July 14, 2012

No, i personally think LOUIS is the funniest one!!

felicia ramgeet

Posted at 7:45 PM on July 14, 2012

dont get me wrong i love naillhe is funny but i would say louis he gets me dying of laughter