Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have A Wedding In Their Future, Expert Says

Sat, July 14, 2012 11:26am EDT by 64 Comments

Sonja

Posted at 8:49 PM on July 14, 2012

I am so happy for Justin and Selena I would be their biggest fan even if things didn’t work out for them in the future. And I never thought that Selena was using Justin .

Syrine

Posted at 8:46 PM on July 14, 2012

lol this article is just stupid. first nobody knows if jelena will split up or not. second true beliebers will never leave justin NO MATTER WHAT.

girl

Posted at 5:50 PM on July 14, 2012

i dont believe this there was the psychic that said jlo could have kids but look at her she has twins sooo you can’t believe everything.

Megan

Posted at 5:14 PM on July 14, 2012

I would definitely love to see my 2 idols get married. In my opinion, they are perfect for each other. I’m so glad they’re not gonna break up anytime soon!

Daniele

Posted at 4:43 PM on July 14, 2012

i stopped breatheing when i read this. now im shaking. omg! i dont like selena but im not going to hate on her i already learned my lesson about that.. trust me.. but marriage?!?!?! NO! i mean i want them both to be happy you know everyone deserves happiness. but, bieber has already changed SOO much and if they get married no doubt in my mind he wont change more and know ones want’s that. i use to say Selena Gomez was using him and i still think that but honestly i cant say what she is doing and how she feels its just my opioion and it doesnt matter because there famous and my opioion doesnt matter.the clues are there and if people dont see them then who will? she dated nick jonas when he was super famous broke up with him why? dated taylor lautner when he was super famous. and now justin when he is super famous and before they started dating there was no clothes line , no perfume , no fame really besides barney and wizards. im just a little taken back that know one else see’s what she has done. she also copies everyone’s look like taylor swift, demi lovato, miley cyrus. come one now. open your eyes people! i dont think there meant for eachother. and honestly do you think they are or are you just saying that because you love justin so much and respect his decision’s dont get me wrong IM A HUGE BIEBER FAN..no joke… but im going to be 100% real about selena even if he loves her so much! i’d rather be 100% real right now then in the future when they break up. just sayin.. think about it. (:

None of yo Buissnes

Posted at 5:47 PM on July 14, 2012

I agree with u 100%

Smh

Posted at 7:59 PM on July 14, 2012

Are you kidding me? Selena had her clothing line and had started working on her perfume back before her and Justin were even together. And she was famous before anyone even knew who Justin was. Selena and Nick always hid their relationship and she and Taylor denied having a relationship in the first place. She doesn’t copy anyone, and as far as Justin changing; Selena has no control over what he does. Obviously you are a jealous belieber, desperate for a reason to hate Selena

maria

Posted at 7:43 PM on July 15, 2012

AMEN

lindy

Posted at 4:35 PM on July 14, 2012

didn’t he tell you that they are going to divorce after 72 days??

Bonita

Posted at 4:25 PM on July 14, 2012

They both started dating when both their fame was growing, so why do people say Selena is in it for the money? Dumb people, I swear! Why do people have to hate right away? She is a hot looking Hispanic half white girl and he’s a hot looking white boy. They make a good couple and yes, it looks like they love each other a lot for whom they are, and not for what they have or want. I’m sure she could do better as well as he can but at the moment they are together and why should people hate them for it? Jealousy maybe? I hope they do get married to each other and have as many babies as they want. I bet their baby would be so cute AND FAMOUS.. You go girl, give it 100% and hold him for as long as you can. Don’t listen to all the haters out there…

Justin Bieber

Posted at 4:17 PM on July 14, 2012

I think, me and Selena Gomez would have a perfect marriage! I hope we do stay together for ever! :)

chanel

Posted at 6:16 PM on July 14, 2012

I hope so to. You and selena are meant for each other. I would you and selena would have a perfect marriage. I hope you two stay together forever. I Hope Selena and you are together forever. I can’t imagine you two dating other celeb and it doesn’t work out. Justn belongs with Selena.

javi g

Posted at 4:14 PM on July 14, 2012

wow hollywood life you people are ridiculous there no new about them and you fabricate stupid stories about them good god. whats the medium is going to say next justin’s is ring to be the next us president. this is ridiculous

T0chi

Posted at 4:01 PM on July 14, 2012

He can do so much better . Selena just uses big stars , just to get more famous ..

Lmao

Posted at 5:22 PM on July 14, 2012

Lmao are you kidding me. Selena can do so much better.

Simona

Posted at 4:01 PM on July 14, 2012

They’re so cute together .. but they’re too young .. ;)) I think Justin and Selena will break up :))

dnicole

Posted at 3:20 PM on July 14, 2012

yes! i love jelena!

selena and justin are my biggest role models.

starr

Posted at 2:49 PM on July 14, 2012

You n0w I like selena she’s really cute she is my role model she rocks but justine bieber I just love him.he is si hot I wish that I will get to see him so justin if u read this I just want u to no I love u look me up on facebook. I want to sing to u

ana

Posted at 2:28 PM on July 14, 2012

idk i love there relationship but u never know what happens in the furture but JELENA FOREVER

Chanel

Posted at 4:14 PM on July 14, 2012

I totally agree, I do hope they stay together forever. They are meant for each other. I hope one day they both can get married in the future. And they spend the holidays together. They both are in it for the long haul.

chanel

Posted at 12:01 AM on July 15, 2012

I totally agree ana. I love there chemistry and of course there relationship.

janessa f.

Posted at 2:25 PM on July 14, 2012

yahh!!!! i love them so much… i totally agree they are a power couple ..they are my inspirations!!

Zoeie

Posted at 2:11 PM on July 14, 2012

thats bull crap if they do get married..and whos says the dude that said that they are is actually right!!?!!…. :P

Megan Alycia Chevalier

Posted at 2:11 PM on July 14, 2012

OMFG JELENA FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR…

Brad

Posted at 1:36 PM on July 14, 2012

Yea they’re getting married. Justin to a guy, and Selena to a woman.

InsideEdition

Posted at 1:34 PM on July 14, 2012

excuse me but PSHYICS R NOT REAL BECAUSE ON INSIDE EDITION THE LADY GAVE A PHYSIC A PIC OF HER YOUNGER SELF SAYING THAT THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE WAS LOST! THE NEXT DAY THE PHYSIC SAID THAT THE GIRL WAS DED SO THEN THEY GOT THE CAMERAS OUT AND TOLD TH PHYsIC IT WAS HER THAT LIL GIRL IN THE PIC WAS HER!

Carly

Posted at 12:48 PM on July 14, 2012

Why would you accept that from a psychic? They do
withcraft. He needs to marry someone GOD gives him, of it’s His will.
If he’s chrisitian, God will give him somebody Christian.
Only makes sense? People who do witchcraft will not
Inherit eternal life with God. Be HOLY for I am holy!
Remember in the bible where Saul went to the medium
And consulted “familiar spirits”. They are not your
deceased, they are demons. And they want to decieve
and enslave u to more bondage. Accept Jesus into
Your life. There is ONLY heaven an hell. All who practice
Iniquity my dear beloveds will not enter in! Repent!
For the kingdom of God is at hand! :) remember, the
devil searches whom he may devour, but greater is He
who is in us than he who is in the world!
Amen! Hallelujah!

Dismalhead

Posted at 12:44 PM on July 14, 2012

Yeah, Justin Bieber is going to be her maid of honor.

Yazzie

Posted at 4:16 PM on July 14, 2012

Hahahah this made my day hahahaha

TERMINATOR X

Posted at 12:33 PM on July 14, 2012

these two need to break up else there will be hell 2 pay!

TERMINATOR X

Posted at 12:25 PM on July 14, 2012

OH HELL NO! THAT IS IT JUSTIN BIEBER IS DEAD!

Kelsey

Posted at 2:47 PM on July 14, 2012

He is not dead. He is just a person. Like you no need for haters. He has a gf. So go to hell

Sang

Posted at 12:05 PM on July 14, 2012

This is so fake it’s funny.

Ross

Posted at 11:37 AM on July 14, 2012

“both incredibly smart..” Some psychic he is. Ever seen a Justin Bieber interview?

Meline

Posted at 1:21 PM on July 14, 2012

Oh yea? Ever seen a Ross interview? OOPS there hasn’t been one, and for a reason too. People don’t like jealousy freaks, sweetie.