Tom Cruise Will Pay More Than $10 Million In Child Support — New Report

Fri, July 13, 2012 9:43am EDT by 12 Comments
Tom Cruise Katie Holmes

Another Golddigger

Posted at 1:06 PM on July 17, 2012

She was all for the scientology thing when she married Tom. She know what and who he was and also his religious beleif. She so much as admitted that this scientology thing was helping her, so what now that is all a bunch of lies? Honestly, these people need to remember what they say from time to time, because they sure do make themselves look like idiots.

Karen

Posted at 10:40 PM on July 17, 2012

Yes, She did say that, at the beginning, but people have a right to change their minds, It sounds good at the beginning, but in the end you find out its evil. So she is smart to see that, because Jesus Christ Rules this earth, not Scientology.

Kasha

Posted at 2:00 PM on July 16, 2012

NO, I’m not in the least surprised. People, Tom made Katie sigh a Prenup that speaks volumes for this very reason!! He was NEVER going to give her any money. Besides, it all goes to Scientology & he needs their approval before using any of it, lmfao!!! The prenup never mentioned any thing about a child though so Katie got him right in the “nads” there to the tune of $10 MIL… You go girl. She’ll do right by Suri w/the money and make sure she gets a top notch education and all that goes with it!!

dudette

Posted at 7:11 AM on July 15, 2012

how cheap and bitter can Tom be… katie did the right thing to protect her daughter and make sure that suri begins to have a “normal” life…

Cleo

Posted at 1:45 PM on July 13, 2012

So Tom was able to express his true feelings to Katie. “Katie, you’re nothing but a nanny to me; here’s 10 mil to take care of my spawn”

love for suri

Posted at 11:53 AM on July 13, 2012

she doesn’t need tom’s money, all she wants is her daughter I salute you for that Katie, with all these bad reports about scientology and how they treat children Katie did the right thing, I am glad scientology failed to brainwashed her.

karen

Posted at 10:38 PM on July 17, 2012

I have watched several movies , that Tom Cruise has been in, this past week. I was shocked at the sexual content with the leading women, I would not want my husband doing that. He should not have taken those roles, its very hard on the spouse, to see their husband with another women, even if it is in a movie, I didnt see her take any of those roles, so I think you got it backwards, Tom is the B—–h

No Money for her - Good

Posted at 11:08 AM on July 13, 2012

She does not deserve a dime. Enough to take care of Suri and the rest is up to her to earn. Back stabbing _ itch.

sheil

Posted at 11:47 AM on July 13, 2012

if you have kids of your own you would understand why Katie did what she has to do to protect her daughter, obviously you’re not a parent yet so you don’t know the feeling. I admire Katie she was not after Tom’s money her priority is Suri no money can buy her love for her.

Lynne

Posted at 2:53 AM on July 14, 2012

Backstabbing? She dumped a psycho CO$ loser, how does that make her a backstabber? The fact she had to plan it all on the sly just goes to show you how much of an abusive, controlling POS he really is.

Karen

Posted at 10:44 PM on July 17, 2012

I believe that men should be the breadwinner, and should continue to support their children, after the divorce, and thats all she asked for, for Suri, not for her, you are taking the facts and twisting them, I bet you are a scientologist.

Nick

Posted at 2:39 PM on October 26, 2012

Well, supporting a child does not cost $10m. If you’re truly concerned about the child, let him put the majority of that money in a trust fund or other kind of account for Suri after she turns 18, rather than it going to Katie. That’s the problem with child support. There are zero checks on how it is spent. I pay my ex $1300 per month, and it goes to her getting her hair done and taking trips with her boyfriend every other weekend when she doesn’t have our daughter.