Miley Cyrus: Congrats To You & Your Mom Tish Cyrus For Having Honest Sex Conversations

Fri, July 13, 2012 7:18pm EDT by 10 Comments
Miley Cyrus Sex

Gina Lu

Posted at 8:38 PM on July 15, 2012

Speaking your mind does not mean telling everything! I mean duhhh be discreet at elast to your private thing… It makes one be leabelled as promiscous! Is that what we want our daughters to be … like Miley Cyrus???? The best gift a man could have one his wedding night is the virginity of his wife!!!! Miley at such age is not acting one. She is promiscouos!

mileyyyyyy

Posted at 2:27 PM on July 14, 2012

LOVE U MILEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

mileyfan

Posted at 11:23 AM on July 14, 2012

I think miley being able yo talk to her mom is TOTALLY different than Kris trashian Jenner putting her 14 year old daughter on birth control because she wanted to “experiment” with sex, because Tish was having a conversation with Miley and not actually necessarily condoning having sex but informing her on birth control. That’s a BIG difference. I had those conversations with my daughters also but would never have suggested they get on birth control at 14 years old. Atleast that’s my take on it.

Bree

Posted at 5:50 PM on July 15, 2012

I am 15 and still a virgin (yay), but most of my friends lost their virginity when they were 13-14 and are sexually active, and their parents think they are Virgin Mary.

aldina

Posted at 4:57 AM on July 14, 2012

I love miley cyrus <3<3<3

tiyah

Posted at 12:33 AM on July 14, 2012

@ Lexi I agree and That is Good that Miley & her mother had that Talk about sex

thecat61

Posted at 9:11 PM on July 13, 2012

This is why I love Miley. She is not afraid to speak her mind.

tin2x

Posted at 7:43 PM on July 13, 2012

it is comfortable though

Beth

Posted at 7:37 PM on July 13, 2012

But a couple weeks ago this article was about Kris Jenner being a bad mom for basically doing the same things with her kids! Btw I can’t stand the kardashians but being a hypocrite is being a hypocrite!

lexi

Posted at 7:24 PM on July 13, 2012

that is good because some teens think is is awkward and weriod and parent should tell their kids and teach them about sex and the tools you should have before they get pregnant or a std or something