Selena Gomez Filming Movie With Justin Bieber's Best Friend

Fri, July 13, 2012 3:10pm EST by 12 Comments
Selena Gomez Documentary

Jennifer

Posted at 4:14 PM on July 15, 2012

Ok but what’s there to document on Selena besides the fact that Justin’s her boyfriend?????

Selenator

Posted at 8:12 AM on July 14, 2012

OMGomez!!!! I am so excited! I am one of Selena’s biggest fans! Ever since Miley and Justin’s movies came out I’ve been wondering when they would finally make one for Sel! Selena is so talented and so humble and I am so excited to see this movie on the big screen! I will surely be there opening night to cheer on my idol! 2013 will be a huge year for Selena!

Scenestar

Posted at 6:18 AM on July 14, 2012

I would buy a ticket for anything that has the words ‘Selena Gomez’ in it. I have Selena’s first documentary on DVD and I love it. But to see a major motion picture about her in theaters would certainly be epic. Selly has accomplished so much in her life already. I can’t wait to see where her career takes her in the future. :-)

Selenator

Posted at 12:25 AM on July 14, 2012

HollywoodLife is a CRAP!!

“The source says,”
“They tell us,”

Who’s your source??

moya

Posted at 11:35 PM on July 13, 2012

its funny because gossipcop said this isnt true. good job hollywood life giving people false information, again.

trent

Posted at 10:02 PM on July 13, 2012

people don’t believe every crapy story that this website feeds you. is fake plus her career is too young what the documentary would be for a few years on barney and then disney. please hl stop making crapy stories.

jenn

Posted at 9:55 PM on July 13, 2012

I WOULD LOVE THIS. I WOULD BUY ALL THE TICKETS!!!!!. but i dont believe it, why would he film her on vacation. maybe when she back on tour, then i’ll believe it.

thecat61

Posted at 7:25 PM on July 13, 2012

This is fasle. (gossiopcop.com) Besides if she was doing this it would be the shortest documentary film in history.

lexi

Posted at 7:22 PM on July 13, 2012

the E network already did a special on her life, so why do another one

UK

Posted at 6:45 PM on July 13, 2012

god i really hope this isn’t true. if it is then i don’t like her as much as i used to. she’s always saying how she hates attention and the media and how she wants a private life then she goes and shows it to everyone. she’s no better than a kardashian except she has talent
I don’t mean to hate i just think that makes her so fake

Maria

Posted at 6:39 PM on July 13, 2012

HOLY FUDGESTICK!! I am so excited now!! :)

selenator

Posted at 5:04 PM on July 13, 2012

now i get it why he’s always with her