Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez's $2,500 Plus Malaysian Love Nest

Fri, July 13, 2012 8:12pm EDT by 33 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Malaysia

film indonesia jaman lirik lagu sedari dulu tompi

Posted at 2:01 PM on April 19, 2014

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or
copyright infringement? My site has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either created myself
or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization.

Do you know any methods to help stop content from being stolen?
I’d genuinely appreciate it.

Erica

Posted at 3:58 AM on July 15, 2012

Omg. This picture was last year when Justin was touring and brang Selena with him! This is so sad HL is just looking for new ways to make a good article, by using pictures that were seen last year!!! You might of fooled some people HL, but you are not fooling me.

Whatever

Posted at 10:37 AM on July 16, 2012

No, they really in Malaysia, Justin was there for MTV World Stage. I know because i live there.

Anaya Williams

Posted at 10:43 PM on July 14, 2012

I don’t know why people keep bothering them so much about there relationship… Like seriously let them be.. And so what if they get matter.. That’s on them. Its nobody’s relationship but there’s.

alhallum@live.com

Posted at 1:58 AM on December 8, 2012

i no i d do not see y ethr but they r brokin up now

Hay p

Posted at 12:18 AM on July 14, 2012

Who care how much Money they spent it their damn Money Leave them the F alone

bust

Posted at 9:17 PM on July 13, 2012

phony article.

AHAHA. Just cause there famous you think they're innocent

Posted at 9:16 PM on July 13, 2012

Why you making a big deal wtf they live together. Like ovbiously they’ve done it so shut up about it.

latinalover

Posted at 11:11 PM on July 13, 2012

they haven’t had sex

smily

Posted at 9:13 PM on July 13, 2012

What happened i was talking to someone and i couldn’t get in what did you do?you blocking me out for saying something about selgo and bieber,—its okay for some nitwit to say fukuandi get blockedout thanks

Anonymous

Posted at 8:55 PM on July 13, 2012

Jelena should be Joe Jonas and Selena if she really wants a mature guy there you go i know neither are single but i’ve been wanting it to happen even before she started dating nick don’t judge just an OPINION

Jesse

Posted at 7:40 PM on July 13, 2012

K hes 18 shes like 20 they can have sex if they want. like its just their own problem if she ends up pregnant wouldnt surprise me if she was on like birth control or something though.

Belieber

Posted at 7:26 PM on July 13, 2012

That pictures from last year when Justin was touring…

Evaline

Posted at 7:26 PM on July 13, 2012

I love them both

keiliane

Posted at 6:55 PM on July 13, 2012

I LOVE JELENA LOVE LOVE LOVE ……

Anonoymous

Posted at 6:50 PM on July 13, 2012

Ahahaha, seriously? Whoever blogged this, clearly doesn’t have any money. I mean, I spent $2000 per night at the Fairmont for a week. Big deal. It doesn’t mean you should blog about it. I guess people like this blogger and other average people are wowed by something so small. Sad. Clearly you haven’t lived.

mtt

Posted at 6:35 PM on July 13, 2012

They Are The Cutest Thing Together!

renee

Posted at 6:11 PM on July 13, 2012

They are a cute couple Justin bieber selean gomez

renee

Posted at 6:07 PM on July 13, 2012

They are a cute couple Justin bieber selean gomez I can wait to see them together at the teen choice awards

Field

Posted at 5:25 PM on July 13, 2012

Huge waste of money.

Chanel

Posted at 5:20 PM on July 13, 2012

They are so cute together. Justin and Selena has the most amazing chemistry together. I hope they can last a lifetime. They both have amazing voices that can light anyone in the room. They both are meant for each other. I just don’t see them dating any other celebs. Half are getting engaged. Other half wants there career to sky rocket and not worry about there love life. Justin and selena truly are meant to be together. I hope selena visits Justin at his house. They get alone time to talk and just be together as a couple. I hope Justin and Selena can work out any issues that they have.

thecat61

Posted at 4:36 PM on July 13, 2012

Sex tape in the making. Why is it this site always has to post where they are staying and how much it costs? Big deal!!!!

WTF!!!!

Posted at 4:33 PM on July 13, 2012

Ur right hope they not making babies!! I think Justin Is a user! I hate him!!!!!!! I have a bad feeling!

george smith

Posted at 2:50 PM on July 13, 2012

Hey the way the situation is right now the sitution is rather quitical if you are following the news lt does not matter. What we think we cant do anything a out it anyway. and the thing is actually its none of our business yeah they are kids eightteen&nineteen so what its thier problem lets just sit back and continue to wacth what takes place they are pretty lucky not to really split. one goes one wayand the other goes to tim buctoreally who cares and if they arethats thier problem.

Anaya Williams

Posted at 2:47 PM on July 13, 2012

I am very worried about this I pray that nothing bad happens, and they better not be making babies that boy is only 18 and she is soon to be 20. I’m not feeling so good about this, but that’s on them if they want to do that.. Its there relationship not mine. I mean who do they think they are, and them spending time in that beautiful hotel together to me doesn’t sound or seem right. What if something bad happens… Sometimes I worry about there relationship… One day ” SG & JB broke up” next day “Seen holding hands together”…. But as long as he’s happy I am happy too.

TERMINATOR X

Posted at 2:37 PM on July 13, 2012

HELL NO!

terminator x

Posted at 2:34 PM on July 13, 2012

they better not be making babies!

Ang

Posted at 2:15 PM on July 13, 2012

Aren’t they too young to be in the same room?? *shrugs

chef angie

Posted at 2:44 PM on July 13, 2012

hello?there legal adults! they can share a room!there a couple and it doesnt matter if their having sex or not cuz they can do whatever they want. i think its time for people letting them do what they want. wouldnt u hate people criticizing u even when ur an adult? a normal person would but someone who wants the spotlight wouldnt.

Anaya Williams

Posted at 2:48 PM on July 13, 2012

I guess I could agree with you on that.

Nini

Posted at 11:02 PM on July 13, 2012

I bet you lost your virginity at a young age so sad

angie

Posted at 1:59 PM on July 14, 2012

actually no i didnt. im 16 and the farthest ive gone is with a few kisses. and selena and justin lost their virginity to each other why the hell does it matter? like i said they are adults. people have nothing better to do if they keep dissing them by saying theyre too young to know what love is and i hope they break up. shows how immature u people are

Hannah

Posted at 6:01 PM on July 13, 2012

He is 18 and she is nearly 20…I think it’s a bit obvious what they’re doing but fans need to accept that instead of getting jealous like the rest of the comments on this page are.