'Big Brother 14' Premiere: Which House Guest Was Evicted First?

Fri, July 13, 2012 10:08am EST by 7 Comments

It was a night of teaming, scheming & one surprise elimination! Do you think the right house guest got the boot?

Twelve hopeful house guests piled into their new home on the July 12 premiere of Big Brother 14, and while they were probably expecting a few surprises, none of them could have predicted the doozy of a twist coming their way. Along with the 12 newbies, four former cast members moved in — Dan Gheesling (BB 10), Britney Haynes (BB 12), Mike Malin (BB 2) and Janelle Pierzina (BB 6) — to coach contestants for a chance to win an additional $100,000. And that wasn’t the only twist!

The house guests were also informed that, unlike in prior seasons, someone would be evicted on the first night. Coach Dan’s team was the last to complete the first Head of Household competition, putting his entire crew — Danielle Murphree, Jodi Rollins and Kara Monaco — in danger. And yes, it was up to Dan to decide which of his peeps would go.

In the end, 42-year-old California native Jodi got the axe.

— Andy Swift

tonypower

Posted at 9:22 AM on July 21, 2012

I don’t even know how I ended up right here, but I thought this put up was once good. I don’t recognize who you are however certainly you are going to a famous blogger when you aren’t already. Cheers!

mobile homes in essex

Posted at 7:18 AM on July 19, 2012

I do agree with all the ideas you have presented in your post. They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for beginners. May you please prolong them a little from next time? Thank you for the post.

Consumer Sales

Posted at 8:44 AM on July 15, 2012

I am extremely inspired along with your writing skills and also with the format on your blog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it’s uncommon to see a nice weblog like this one these days..

The Bitchorettle

Posted at 12:15 PM on July 13, 2012

I’m a reality TV casting director who doesn’t regularly watch Big Brother, but last night I HAD TO because my homie Dan Gheesling was on. I’ve known him before his BB10 glory, when I interviewed him as semi-finalist on Survivor. He’s an awesome dude and i hope he wins it! If you wanna to know how Dan won my heart when casting for Survivor, read this http://bit.ly/M68rnG

Lynn

Posted at 11:46 AM on July 13, 2012

The wrong person went home last night. She did her portion of the challenge with little problems. Danielle was the one that help them up.

Jodi is physicaly fit and active, better for competitions, but of course, she doesn’t look as good as the other two girls. Soooo end of story.

k

Posted at 5:14 PM on July 13, 2012

totally agree i don’t the winning person is on dan’s team

Shona

Posted at 11:36 AM on July 13, 2012

Only watching it for Janelle and Britney !