First Seven Minutes Of 'Breaking Dawn Part 2' Shown At Comic-Con

Vampire Bella Breaking Dawn Part 2

bella

Posted at 4:21 AM on July 31, 2012

omg number 1 fan ahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaha cant wait

kimberly

Posted at 3:12 AM on July 22, 2012

I’m a diehard twihard who has read the books 127 times and know the first three movies word for word, but I’m not fond of the Breaking Dawn installment. In my opinion the director had the wrong vision for this movie. In part 1 the computer generated stuff, including the wolves, was horrible. And the make-up for the vampires was awful. I have a four year old grandaughter who watches twilight all the time and there was a scene where she asked me who Edward was. When I told her it was Edward he looked at me like I was crazy and said Mamaw, That is not Edward. And the movie was so rushed. It should have been the best one. It was all the stuff we had been waiting to see and instead it was lacking. The wedding was good but the reception was all wrong. Nothing like the book. The honeymoon should have been sweet and loving but only really only had a couple of good scenes. It was like there was just something missing. And I think that something was their closeness that you always seen in the other movies. And from the first 7 minutes I witnessed at comic con part 2 will be more of the same. This director just ruined the movie for me and many many others. You wouldn’t believe how many people felt the same way. But we love Twilight and they will always have our support. And we’ll miss it soooooo much when its over.

mm

Posted at 10:25 PM on July 19, 2012

That is SO NOT FAIR. Not all Twilight fans live in San Diego! We were the ones who stuck with you guys for about 5 years, gone through hateful comments, & the ones who helped you guys get to where you are now! Needless to say, can’t wait for part 2. But still wishing they’d put it out so we could watch.

Amanda

Posted at 9:12 PM on July 13, 2012

Well that’s not fair at all!! Not everyone can afford to go to Comic-con every year. The rest of us would love to see the clips too!

al

Posted at 3:59 AM on July 13, 2012

when we can see the clip

Sharon

Posted at 6:51 AM on July 13, 2012

I am looking for it since i heared it was showed.. But i can’t find it anywhere….. i think if you weren’t there, you can’t see it.. :( if someone finds it, please let me know where!!

Heather

Posted at 12:02 PM on July 13, 2012

Summit says they will not release the footage, it is unknown why.

kiki

Posted at 11:19 PM on July 12, 2012

Vote breaking dawn 2012 teen choice awards

Pattinsonstewart

Posted at 4:28 AM on July 14, 2012

Totally vote bd teen choice