Stephenie Meyer Reveals If She Finished 'Midnight Sun'

Thu, July 12, 2012 3:14pm EDT by 116 Comments
Stephenie Meyer Midnight Sun

~Sandra

Posted at 9:24 PM on April 18, 2014

Don’t punish your Twilight Series Fans because of something another person did!
We would love to have the whole Twilight Series from Edward’s perspective!
Take all the time you need to tell Edward’s story and it can consist of several books.

Adrianne Wilson

Posted at 6:13 AM on April 19, 2014

I think the same as well as I can think of many different ways of carrying on the actual series from breaking dawn, like renneme and jacob there life together, Bella and Edward do they have to fight any more battles, rose and emmit do they adopt a baby, Alice and jasper does jasper get over his blood fasionation and do they get a baby and start a big famuly ??? All these are questions that could be answered within 4 more books…

logical

Posted at 8:09 PM on March 2, 2014

I need this book 2 come out!!!
I dnt want 2read it from someones eles words i want urs.plz

Brooke Kinkade

Posted at 11:17 AM on March 2, 2014

Please, Please write more vampire novels OR Books similar to that or the book “The Host”! I love it when I can’t put a book down and what you did with all the Twilight movies was something that nobody will ever come close to duplicating. For example…. Vampire Academy (Which came out recently) Cannot compare and therefore I have not seen it yet. I’m wiling to wait for it to come out to rent.

Brooke Kinkade

Posted at 11:13 AM on March 2, 2014

Actually, She did write another book called “The second life of Bree Tanner”, which if you remember during the newborn army looking for Bella as she hid getting warm in the mountains as the war against the Cullen clan happened. Afterwards, the volturi show up and if you watch…. There was only 1 newborn left cowering that the volturi decided to kill even though the cullens had offered her rescue since she wasn’t fighting. Her name is Bree Tanner and the book soley depicts the build up leading to the newborn army attack on the Cullens in HER perspective. It was an excellent book that most libraries carry.

Glenda

Posted at 5:53 AM on February 17, 2014

Please please please, Stephanie, your book/movie fans are begging you to finish the book. We know it really sucks for who ever stole you draft, but it will be worth while to complete you book and sell it. you fans are waiting patiently.

Samantha

Posted at 11:18 PM on January 17, 2014

I agree that maybe Stephanie is stressed. How aggravating can it be to have your things stolen? If people would have just been patient it would have happened. Now these people have ruined it for everyone. I do agree though that it is messed up to start something that means so much to millions of people and then not finish it. There are lots of things left open. My point is that these people have probably ruined getting a chance to read Edwards point of view for everyone. I have always wondered what was going on during Edwards head during Twilight and especially during New Moon when he leaves Bella. But we will probably never know now. Thanks to the people who ruined it for everyone

cara

Posted at 1:34 AM on January 9, 2014

I’ve never read the first chapter in hopes the book would come out. Please finish it.Bree got her book so Edward should get his.

kareem

Posted at 9:56 PM on February 26, 2014

She is called Bella not Bree

Jordan

Posted at 9:07 PM on February 28, 2014

Bree Tanner, genius. As in, ‘The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.’ The girl who the Volturi killed in the field after the first battle, the one that surrendered. Remember?

sarah

Posted at 4:55 PM on December 27, 2013

Hi is midnight sun going to come out? I’m starting to read the twilight books for erm 3rd or 4th time now lol an watch movies about 100th time u can never get bored .. I read the draft of midnight sun an really enjoyd it so please let me no if it b out any time in future thanks :)

sofia de

Posted at 4:08 PM on December 6, 2013

Please finish Midnight Sun!!

sofia de

Posted at 4:03 PM on December 6, 2013

I agree…how can you start something and not finish? Not only will it please your fans but also your mother.