Rihanna Interview: I Wanted Chris Brown Because He Was 'Dirty' & Shocking

Thu, July 12, 2012 11:29am EDT by 13 Comments
Rihanna Romance Chris Brown

Samson joel

Posted at 3:42 PM on July 18, 2012

Babe i which am in ur world. I could have do everything in my capacity 2 make u d woman of my dream, because i believe with someone like u my dreams wil surely come 2 realization. I love u babe, u’re my Goddest. Keep it up babe i really can’t do without ur song in a single day. Love U.

silky soul

Posted at 7:57 PM on July 15, 2012

Rihanna is such a beautiful young lady. I wish her nothing but the best. I wish people will leave her alone about CB and him about her. They have their own lives that does not revolve around each other.

Jessy

Posted at 3:23 PM on July 14, 2012

I tink dey wil surely get bac cause true luv Neva 4get eachoder nd I tink dey re truly in luv

Trini

Posted at 7:13 AM on July 13, 2012

It was jus a song…..Business is Business!!!!!

martin

Posted at 4:59 AM on July 13, 2012

having their mis understandings doesn’t mean dispising him like that

rob

Posted at 3:14 AM on July 13, 2012

MAN THAT remix song was Great and Rihanna is Looking Beautiful.

Dinnyq

Posted at 11:39 PM on July 12, 2012

Rihanna made the right choice. She and Chris felt ready to reconnect on a friendly and professnal level. Good for her! I’m happy she’s never defined herself by that incident and has moved on with her life. The remix did well so obviously the majority of their fans supported it. It’s just a song anyway, hardly something for people to react as they did. The media blew it wayyyy out of proportion. Neither Chris or Rihanna made a big deal of it.

melisha

Posted at 2:54 AM on July 13, 2012

@ Dinnyq I agree and was about to say the same thing. and the remix was Amazing to me.

brenda

Posted at 7:53 PM on July 15, 2012

The media always makes a big deal out of things. Business is Business. I’m with Rihanna, he was the best choice for that song. She made her paper and their fans got a treat. Rihanna is a smart business woman at such a young age. She works hard and she is very smart. People can say what they want to but she is on Forbes highest paid people under the age of 30, she has made over $53 million plus some, so whatever.

Me

Posted at 5:23 PM on July 12, 2012

OMG. Is it possible for her to have a Chris-free interview? There has to be a million other things she can have them ask her and respond to.

pummmes

Posted at 4:40 PM on July 12, 2012

what she on abt who wanted them to recored 2gether cause she was getting loads of hate from the public and fans

cakecakecakecake

Posted at 3:29 PM on July 12, 2012

And it’s not even her Birthday.

brenda

Posted at 7:55 PM on July 15, 2012

Rihanna was so cute when she sung CB’s part at Hackney’s show.