Rihanna Reveals She's 'Waiting' For Chris Brown To Get Back Together With Her

Thu, July 12, 2012 6:19pm EDT by 29 Comments
Rihanna

Rihanna’s made one thing very clear: she wants Chris back, and no one is going to get in the way!

Rihanna and Chris Brown have such a volatile relationship!  In her interview with Bazaar, Rihanna opened up about her emotional recovery from their past.  But her recent tweets make a point — Karrueche Tran better get out of her way, because Rihanna is determined to be his girlfriend again!

On July 12, Rihanna retweeted this quote from Russell Simmons: “Anyone whose mission is keeping people apart is swimming against a very strong tide.”  It’s so obvious that this quote really struck a chord in Rihanna.

Then, later that afternoon, she posted an Instagram photo of the words “Still Waiting,” with the caption, “Time heals all, and heels hurt to wait in.”  But with those first two words, “Still Waiting,” she’s made it very clear that no matter who Chris might be dating at the moment, she’ll be with him in the end.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Should Karrueche be scared?

[Twitter]

– Margaret Quigley

More Rihanna news:

1. Rihanna Interview: ‘I Was Really, Really, Really In Love’ With Chris Brown
  2. Rihanna Interview: I Wanted Chris Brown Because He Was ‘Dirty’ & Shocking
  3. Chris Brown Worried About ‘My Girl’ Rihanna’s Heavy Drinking

daphnerue

Posted at 4:31 AM on September 21, 2012

chris u rock ma world dont ke wat pips sae “haters makie u famous” luview

TeamBreezy

Posted at 5:33 PM on July 21, 2012

Uh sorry but that is NOT a picture of Karrueche. That’s her best friend

Trina

Posted at 12:27 AM on July 21, 2012

LMBO … that pic is NOT of Miss Tran. LOL

Desirae

Posted at 6:07 PM on July 20, 2012

The heart wants what the heart wants. LOL seriously tho I have mad love for Robyn. :*

Isy.

Posted at 11:43 PM on July 17, 2012

I am loving Rihanna, If she needs love I am reading to be that man for her who will give her love with no sentiment, Cant believe I am loving who I have never set my eyes on except in my dreams. I love You Riha,,,Your voice voice resound in my ears and even my Parents get mad at me loving who I have never seen all my life. I feel really nervous to know all about you as I will look into your eyes forever.

Vera

Posted at 5:28 PM on July 14, 2012

I’m going to buy that was a mistake at all. Your editor along with some staff was in attendance at Chris Brown’s art show. There was even an article written about it with Karrueche’s image in tow. You definitely know what she looks like. You should watch that, it’s not a good look.

lulu

Posted at 3:56 AM on July 14, 2012

Both Rihanna and Tran need their heads examined for wanting to be with someone as disgusting as Brown. Not to mention he’s GAY!!!

lol

Posted at 4:29 PM on July 15, 2012

they cant help it! if u love some1 u love some1 u cant change how u feel!

Dinnyq

Posted at 1:02 AM on July 14, 2012

She’s waiting for love is what that tweet sounds like to me. Someone new as she’s stated already that she and Chris are just friends. I hope she gets a boyfriend soon. Someone who she won’t be afraid to let in. A good one who will love her and treat her right. A guy who won’t publicly humiliate her or traumatize her. Good luck Ri! Good things come to those who wait…

Nonya

Posted at 9:53 PM on July 13, 2012

Thats seiko not karruche in that picture smh!

Kandyce

Posted at 12:56 PM on July 13, 2012

Thats seiko -.-

bebe

Posted at 8:41 AM on July 13, 2012

IMHO Rihanna and CB need to take a break from the public/celebrity life. Now that CB has regained his momentum he needs to come back to VA and do his damned community services before he gets into more legal trouble. At this rate all the money he is making is going to the damned lawyers.
Rihanna needs to get some serious counseling. I truely think most of her angst comes from the guilt she feels about not telling the total truth about what happened between her and CB on 2/9/09. NO, I am not saying what he did was right but she needs to own up to her part also. Yes, her granny just died but this chick has been spiraling out of control for the past two years. Guilt is a terrible thing and can eat you up from the inside out.
Maybe Rihanna and Chris can come to his home in VA and just reconnect while he does his community service. If they decided to be together as a couple fine if not at least they can have some closure. I don’t think the media will follow them to the Virginia. They would be out to the spotlight and can focus on each other. Also, that picture in the bottom right is not CB’s current girlfriend karate; that is a chick from a reality show. Anyway, I think Karate had better enjoy her last few days/weeks/months with CB becasue if he truely cares about Rihanna he is going back to her; with how reckless Rihanna has been acting I think it will be sooner rather than later as he wants to help her.

Dinnyq

Posted at 12:54 AM on July 14, 2012

We know what happened between Chris and Rihanna. They did interviews about what went down YEARS ago. Both of them did. She pissed him off, he beat her up. End of.

Vera

Posted at 5:00 PM on July 14, 2012

Part of the way I agreed with you until you decided to disrespect Karrueche to make your comment cute. Karrueche is where Rihanna wants to be regardless of what you think. That remix didn’t do it, now it’s the death of her GM that she’s using. It’s pathetic.

Chris spilled his heart out to her for two years and she rebuffed him. Now that he seems happy and she can’t keep a man she wants Chris. Chris is a fool if he falls for it. Not only that he’ll have many, many regrets because no matter what Rihannna will always have the upper hand on him. He won’t be able to pee straight around her. She’ll make is life even more miserable than she already has. She needs a long term therapist as much as he does.

Karrueche no man is worth this, let him eat your dust.

d.harris

Posted at 8:26 AM on July 13, 2012

i think they actually know what they are doing when they put that picture there ,i mean karuche tran.and always taking riri s words out of context most times.

Robbie Alan Leiva

Posted at 3:03 AM on July 13, 2012

I’m really concerned about Rihanna because the mother of my babbies looks just like Rihanna and has been missing since April 14,2010 who’s name is Nohemi Cristina Guzman with whom I have three babies and was also recuperating from her breakup from her ex who’s name was also Chris.Her ex married someone from his country and had her as second. I put her life together and restored her after being left a shambles.Rihanna has a successful singing career and this will not help her at all. Chris Brown is a player who’s only concern is about himself and Rihanna deserves better. Rihanna baby, forget that loser, he will destroy you in the end, don’t give him the satisfaction of destroying you.This hurts me as if it was happening to my babies mother because of your similarities which are striking and are even the same way.We your fans suffer for you, don’t make us have to watch this bastard do this to you.

Robyiah

Posted at 2:48 AM on July 13, 2012

haha that pic make me Lmao know damn well that not Kaurreche thAT IS seiko from “baldwin hills” and get your facts straight. and Rihanna deicde to tweetd that, so damn sure it have nothing to do with Chris Brown @ all so shut up about everything that Rihanna retweeted or tweets got damn Geez!!

Kris

Posted at 1:27 AM on July 13, 2012

That’s definitely Seiko from “Baldwin Hills” man I miss that show!!! but come on Hollywoodlife get your damn facts straight. Yeah, we’re black or half-black but we don’t all look alike, geez!!! :S

joya

Posted at 11:33 PM on July 12, 2012

I know we men have lots of standards to pick up a woman, and there’s one website that can almost meet all our different demands: (((( B-l-a-c-k-w-h-i-t-e-P-l-a-n-e-t. c-0-m )))) my bros told me this; it worked for them, it worked for me; and i’m sure it’s gonna work for u, buddy!! I know we women have lots of standards to pick up a man, and there’s one website that can almost meet all our different demands: (B-l-a-c-k-w-h-i-t-e-P-l-a-n-e-t. c-0-m ) my sisiter told me this; it worked for her, it worked for me; and i’m sure it’s gonna work for u, buddy!!

unknown

Posted at 11:12 PM on July 12, 2012

Anyways Rihanna wants the love of her life back which is Chris brown he loves Rihanna she is the love of his life. They are soulmates they are perfect for eachother. The person in the picture is seiko kae’s girlfriend

KATT

Posted at 9:20 PM on July 12, 2012

THIS IS NOT KAE IN THAT PHOTO!!! GET UR INFO RIGHT!!

Brittany

Posted at 8:27 PM on July 12, 2012

You guys are seriously the worst at reporting. Please get your facts straight before you claim things. The least you could do is get the picture right.

OMG

Posted at 7:47 PM on July 12, 2012

OMG get your act together….that is NOT K Tran.

#TeamKae

Posted at 7:24 PM on July 12, 2012

HAHAHA. Thats not even Kae In the picture,

zilly

Posted at 6:56 PM on July 12, 2012

She is doing everything and anything to get back with him. All those Chris Brown haters look, she wants him, she must be over the incident so why can’t the haters?”?

Dinnyq

Posted at 12:56 AM on July 14, 2012

Oh really? That explains why they’re not together. Come on, they’ve obviously moved on from each other.

Me

Posted at 6:55 PM on July 12, 2012

Thats not even Kae in that picture. Oh Hollywood Life, please get it together.

lola

Posted at 6:46 PM on July 12, 2012

ummm thats not Kae btw it her bff might wanna change that pic

jay

Posted at 11:06 AM on July 15, 2012

CHRIS BROWN IS TIRED OF RIHANNAS ANTICS. HE IS JUST OFFERING HIS SUPPORT AS A FRIEND. HE IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH KAE. RIHANNA IS GOING ON VACATION WITH DRAKE SO SHE NEEDS TO LET CHRIS AND KAE BE HAPPY. RIRI CANNOT EXPECT CHRIS TO BE SINGLE AND MISERABLE WHILE SHE GETS AROUND TOWN. CHRIS AND KAE NEED TO GO ON VACATION WITHOUT THE CREW AND JUST REKINDLE THEIR LOVE. CHRIS NEEDS TO SETTLE DOWN WITH KAE AND PUT A BUN IN THAT OVEN. LEAVE RIHANNA ALONE. HER RELATIONSHIP WITH DRAKE WILL NEVER LAST.