Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Holding Hands In Japan — Crisis Averted

Thu, July 12, 2012 11:34am EDT by 11 Comments

kpopfan

Posted at 3:57 AM on July 13, 2012

i see 2pm even if its unrelated to the topic

selena (That is in fact my name)

Posted at 5:47 PM on July 12, 2012

Justin Bieber, 18, and Selena Gomez, 19, were spotted holding hands while walking down the street in Japan.

OMG !!! STOP THE PRESSES!!! they we’re holding hands! c’mon. and thay were walking down the street… yeah that’s headlines!

peatch

Posted at 5:49 PM on July 12, 2012

I agree with you, it is a little weird… They are probably just trying to make it look like they’re not fighting, but I think they are…

selena&demi

Posted at 2:31 PM on July 12, 2012

I’m listening to back to decmeber by Taylor swift and I think to myself what a great song anyway back 2 the point sure they love each other now. But unless they die young they have their who live ahead of them I just don’t want them to get to attached to each other and be devasted and go into hiding if they breakup u know its young young love it wont last but until then GO JELENA

Chanel

Posted at 12:10 PM on July 12, 2012

I hope Justin and Selena can last forever. I can’t see them dating anyone else but each other. They are meant for each other. Love seeing them both happy and smiling. They just can’t get enough of each other. I don’t know why Justin’s camp wants Justin to break up with Selena. When he is very much devoted to her. He loves her very much. Being tied down isn’t a bad thing. At least your know not dating ppl who aren’t compatible with you.

Selenator

Posted at 4:13 PM on July 12, 2012

i can. Selena can date someone from one direction (zayn or harry) && Jusstin can date Kendall Jenner.
Cutie Couples.

maria

Posted at 1:32 AM on July 13, 2012

This is a messed up thought. Kendall looks way older than Justin. And why 1D?

sel

Posted at 11:56 AM on July 12, 2012

I really don’t see a future for these two… for now yea its puppy love but not in the future….

Grace

Posted at 12:46 PM on July 12, 2012

I agree

Justindump selena

Posted at 2:25 PM on July 12, 2012

Thats Sooo Trueee….!!

monica

Posted at 3:49 PM on July 12, 2012

Yea exactly they been togeteher for so long they figuring out if what they have is really real and real love and if there going to keep continuing seeing each other if they even do fight