Tom Cruise Plots To Turn Suri Into Scientologist Anyway

Wed, July 11, 2012 10:18am EDT by 11 Comments
Tom Cruise Scientology

Donna

Posted at 7:18 PM on July 17, 2012

Having read all staff on Tom I am not going to see any of Tom’s films. I do not want to support the sick ideology, scientology.
How clever these scientologists are!!!!. First they rip off all the wealthy celebrities. Then they arrange a quick divorce to cover up the abusive and addictive CULT.

aimee

Posted at 3:24 AM on July 21, 2012

Donna I believe the word you meant to use was controlling not addictive.

sue

Posted at 10:23 PM on July 11, 2012

Be careful Katie the Cult of Scientology can easily pull off a “Princess Diana Death” Get top notch security!

JENSPAL

Posted at 9:30 PM on July 11, 2012

Looks like TC is becoming a “has-been”. Scientology has ruined more lives than it’s helped. I still can’t believe those people follow the “teachings” of a guy who was clearly mentally ill, especially in the days before his death. TC made a fool of himself by going after Matt Lauer, jumping on couches, and poisoning Nicole’s children against her. He’s lost the respect of the majority of his fans. IMO, TC is manic in his thoughts, views and attitude AKA nut-job. Scientology can’t buy the fans loyalty anymore. The world is rooting for Katie Holmes and Suri. I predict TC’s next movie will be a major flop. Serves him right

Dragonfly2292

Posted at 10:09 PM on July 11, 2012

I agree and I hope his movies are all a flop. I won’t reward his behavior by seeing any of his movies ever again. We, as a society have to show that there are consequences for actions.

JC

Posted at 12:41 AM on July 12, 2012

AMEN !

Just saying

Posted at 9:08 AM on July 17, 2012

I agree, I would never ever see one of his movies again. Now I understand why he went crazy on Oprah when he was “in love”. He found a stepford wife to call his own and thought he was going to control her and their children and create his little Scientology family. I guess Katie had another idea altogether….good for her! I applaude her and give her a tremendous amount of credit for getting away from this weirdo. Keep going Katie and don’t ever look back!! We’re all pulling for you!

Best to come

Posted at 11:24 AM on July 11, 2012

Katie, you may have won part one, but the best of the show is yet to come, and it will come. Tom, will get the next chapters and he will finish the book.

UKmum

Posted at 4:39 PM on July 12, 2012

Noooo way…. your talking anout a lioness and her cub

ashok pai

Posted at 1:15 PM on July 15, 2012

scientrollogist at work!

aimee

Posted at 3:40 AM on July 21, 2012

Ron Hubbards own son says his family were practicing satanists and that his own father Ron routinely sodomized him. Ron Hubbard was one time friends and aquaintances with Allister Crowley, Anton Levey, and Alan Parsons. Ron’s own father had a high ranking military position as well. I believe he was indoctrinated by this MKULTRA black op miltary program. It’s all about the NWO and ONE WORLD RELIGION (Antichrist) be it Scientology, Moromonism, Jehovah Witness, Islam or any of the other Pagan Mystery School Religions it doesn’t matter to them as long as they can get people to believe that they too can follow in Lucifer’s footsteps and believe that they can become their own gods and merit their own salvation through their own works or efforts. Same thing that got Lucifer cast out of Heaven.