Katie Holmes' Secret Phone Calls With Nicole Kidman About Divorce

Wed, July 11, 2012 10:00am EDT by 7 Comments

Ukmum

Posted at 3:07 AM on July 18, 2012

Suri is his she looks like them both. Although I wouldn’t be shocked if he was also gay and that David fella was his secret lover.

Annamaria

Posted at 11:20 PM on July 15, 2012

I think Katie knows what many think and know, HE’S GAY!! it’s all a big contract, and Suri’s not his, it’s all a cover up, he has been manipualting people and the press for years. He thinks he can pay his way out of everything. I’m sure Kate has insurance if anything happens to her, she’ll expose everything. She’s smart, that’s why he’s backing off he knows what she’s got on him. Good for you Katie!!

Mimi Rogers

Posted at 4:14 PM on July 11, 2012

No ahe is not she os calling Vixtoria Beckham for help or have you
Not heard Nicole only loves her real kids not talking to Tom or the kids
Wetalk once in a while I will call her.. There is no reason for her to
Call! So atupid that Nicole publicist will let this go on! Nicole got
The same thing that Tom got. Rid of the kids and a private life.
He did have one after Nicole Penelope Cruz! Why do this. No Nicole
Just like how Ben Never helped Jlo either. No ex is going help!

kissrain123

Posted at 4:11 PM on July 11, 2012

Love is not how much you say “I love u”, but how can you prove that is true! I am a sexy dancer rich but still single … now I am seeking a good man who can give me true love and friendships here, so i upload my photo on ~♥~ wealthychat~♥~under the name KristinElyse. It is a prefect Millionαire club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.if you are my soul mate, check it out find me or your love.

Kay

Posted at 8:38 AM on July 12, 2012

Holy crap! Stop spamming the boards with your advertisements for your dating site!!!!!

The Lone Rangeress

Posted at 10:29 AM on July 12, 2012

LOL! I was thinking the same thing. Nobody cares about “wealthy chat” i.e. wealthy crap.

The Lone Rangeress

Posted at 10:32 AM on July 12, 2012

Uh Mimi Rogers, one question. What the hell? You either need to put down, or pick up your meds.