Selena Gomez Desperate To Hold On To Justin Bieber & Have His Babies

Wed, July 11, 2012 10:56am EDT by 112 Comments
Selena Gomez Babies

Melina Styles

Posted at 12:30 PM on July 17, 2012

i dont think that selena and justin broke up….I LOVE SELENA SHE IS MY ROLE MODEL AND AMAZING!!!! she should date harry or one of the one direction guys <3

Bianca

Posted at 9:58 PM on July 15, 2012

seriously everyone stop and think for a moment ok. justin is only 18 . he JUST turned 18. selena cant expect justin to just give up everything he wants in his life and settle down. selena is what like 20 now. she is more ready to settle down and have a family justin is just beginning to feel adulthood. selena should date someone older than her or someone her age if she wants a family. guys be fair there’s 2 sides to ever story not just selena’s and her friends

mahsa

Posted at 4:39 PM on July 15, 2012

oh its not fair that justin leave her specially now that she got pregnant. dosent he love selena?
i dont believe. who is better for him
i really dont know

Bianca H.

Posted at 9:52 PM on July 15, 2012

selena isnt pregnant, she wants to have his babies but he is oly 18 think about him also he just turned 18 selena is about to be 20. she more mature and out there than him

Kristen

Posted at 7:50 PM on July 14, 2012

She’s to good for him……. Point blank!!

Whatever

Posted at 11:34 AM on July 13, 2012

I don’t believe this, i mean Selena is smart and not making any rush decisions like having a babies, she’s still young and want to live her life so are Justin. I thought Justin love her, and now Justin want to break up with her easily like she don’t have feelings. -_-‘

faithyy

Posted at 4:40 PM on July 12, 2012

I really dont care its not my bussiness if they wanna date and break up and get back 2gether it’s not my time 2 judge so let them do what they want to no body cares if u don’t want them 2 go out or not it isn’t ur bussiness

Simone' Janse van Vuuren

Posted at 4:33 PM on July 12, 2012

I BELIEVE that the romours about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez breaking up are not true because they are my most favourite celebs I love them a lot and I realy like them to stay a couple So please Justin stay with Selena for my sake Please I’m a true Belieber and a Selenator and I don’t like to see you two split up So please Justin make the relationship work I just want to see you two happy What said here comes out of my heart and because I’m your BIGGEST fan If you want to contact me here’s my number 0793410321…… Lots and lots of LOVE from your BIGGEST fan Simone’

Carman

Posted at 10:14 AM on July 12, 2012

I always hated justin & Selena together hes just a boy beside her she is old enough 4 a man & frm I heard Taylor lautner nd she went out but had to break up cause their manager….4get this justin & selena thing nd let Taylena back together

Domi

Posted at 10:03 AM on July 12, 2012

wow. Most of the comments I read really pissed me off. For one thing, it’s not your decision on wether they break up or not so really you need to shut your trap. Another thing is, calling Selena “worthless”, “pathetic”, “Attention seeker”, and “dumb”– is mean and incredibly rude. I’m not a fan of Selena Gomez but even though she is rich and known globly, she is just another person like all of us. You should all be ashamed of yourselves if you called her something mean. How would you like it if someone called you worthless and pathetic? I didn’t think so. And has anything ever thought that maybe just MAYBE that she was kidding? That she was joking about wanting to have kids and someone overheard and immediately told the papparazzi? Don’t believe everything that you read because it might have been taken out of context.

Zalene

Posted at 9:57 AM on July 12, 2012

Cry me a river everyone breaks up if he really
Loves her like they say he does he would be a man
And fight for there love but he’s a pussy so no way
Will ge do that she is in love with him and is fighting to
Keep him chick (Justin) is ready to throw in the towel
In this relationship,makes me mad that they have some
Thing good and they go after sulty hoes. Hang in there
Selena he’ll regret breaking your heart.

trigga

Posted at 9:10 AM on July 12, 2012

was just scrolling down the comments you are forwarding and this just triggered me to post my opinion too..the boy is still young for commitment and to make babies with selena..i do understand that she really loves J.B but that’s a bit too quick to make such plans at their tender age .if this story is true Selena just give the dude some space to date some chicks and i promise if he is meant for you he will come back.

NomorGomez

Posted at 7:54 AM on July 12, 2012

I say thank god!!!! I didn’t like them going out in the first place! And seriously Selena needs to stop obsessing over Justin bieber and focus on her job!!!!! If justin doesn’t want to spend the rest of his life with her sooooo wht!!!! He’s still young and hasnt had that many girlfriends!!! He wants to try Someone new!!! Cause Gomez is obviously not the right fit!! Selena needs to calm da fuxk down!!!! She a pretty girl she could get any guy she wants!!!! SO LEAVE BIEBER ALONE!!!! Goshhhh

jasmina

Posted at 7:45 AM on July 12, 2012

i’m really a big fan of both so i can’t decide but i have to go with both…

nina

Posted at 7:42 AM on July 12, 2012

they should break up coz justin is 17 and selena is 18 so justin should find a girl his age…sorry..

Julia

Posted at 12:44 PM on July 12, 2012

uhm first of all, Justin is 18 and Selena is almost 20…smh

ANIELA

Posted at 4:14 AM on July 12, 2012

PLEASE TRY TO NOT BELIEVE IN MEDIA ANYMORE. I VOTED FOR THAT POLL THAT THEY’ LL STAY TOGETHER. I ALWAYS WANTED THEM TO BE A COUPLE, AND I KEPT READING NEWS ABOUT THEM. THIS MEANS, IF U WANT THE THRUTH KEEP SEARCHING THEIR PHOTOS. EXAMPLES: THE HAWAII TRIP ( IN MAUI) THE HELICOPER DINNERS, AND EVERY- THING. DOESEN T MATTER IF SOME ONE IS PAYD TO LIE U. LOOK AT THE PHOTOS, AND FOR JELENA LOVERS, WISH THEY WILL BE PHOTOGRAPHED AT A LUNCH NEXT DAYS OR WEEKS. THEY ARE CUTE AND I LOVE THEM. PEACE!

Amber

Posted at 3:39 AM on July 12, 2012

It’s their relationship not urs so stop telling them what to do if they wanna date they can it’s not up to you so shut up

KESUTLE

Posted at 2:25 AM on July 12, 2012

JUSTIN & SELENA SHOULD BE STAY TOGETHER

justin's girl

Posted at 11:33 PM on July 11, 2012

i think selena is dumb and is an attention seeker she is trying to be in the spotlight havn’t you noticed sghe has dated every guy she is dating justin she dated taylor launter,nick jonas,that guy from wizards of waverly place she always wants the spotlight she is a poser selena get a life beacause you broke up with all those other boys it time for you to break up wth justin beacause your not worth it you are actually worthless

CATNIP

Posted at 12:32 AM on July 12, 2012

THIS and now she is desperate

bathsheba

Posted at 11:06 PM on July 11, 2012

I think that Selena is moving to fast into the relationship and Justin isn’t trying to hear what Selena is trying to say about the Having babies thing and after all he is only 18 he is still trying to live has and make more music.And with all he is trying to do he is not going to have time for hes kids.So i think it’s stupid to have babies at this time for Selena & Justin. They need to Break Up!!!

Ash

Posted at 4:28 AM on July 12, 2012

- Bruh this is probably another rumor, SMH. Don’t believe everything on the internet, unless the person actually confirmed this or that, there’s really nothing to believe.

kellsie

Posted at 10:04 PM on July 11, 2012

I don’t think selena said that .I think that was a roomer .And I think she deserves better .No hate on justin .But she can move on to better thing’s in her life . And justin can do what he want’s .I fell like they always get in to arguments .They just need to move on .

grace

Posted at 9:46 PM on July 11, 2012

i hope they break up. justin’s only 18. he shouldnt be tied down to one girl for the rest of his life yet. BREAKKKKKKKUP

Naomi

Posted at 11:05 PM on July 11, 2012

What are you talking about being tied down to one girl….Honestly I don’t think that age matters in a relationship as long as a 18 year old isn’t datin someone who is 45….LoL….I don’t think they need to break up….Of course they are gonna have some troubles because they’re always flying somewhere for interviews and crap……That’s one of the disadvantages of bein in a relationship and famous…..Sooooo yeaaaaa

Nayab

Posted at 9:10 PM on July 11, 2012

Honestly I’ve had enough of jelena romance

Naomi

Posted at 11:07 PM on July 11, 2012

Why?!?!……What if you were famous and I said the same thing about you and whoever your with don’t be hatin just cuz u can’t have that…..Lol…..Dumb h8ters

Peace

Posted at 7:25 PM on July 11, 2012

…. Does anyone really believe this? It’s funny how a gossip website knows more about their relationship than Justin and Selena do.

Ash

Posted at 4:29 AM on July 12, 2012

- For real though. I started laughing when I saw this, this is the most stupidest thing they could blog on here. Those writers will do anything just to start drama…. SMH.

noor

Posted at 6:02 PM on July 11, 2012

so bored of those 2 enough already, it is nt like thy wd sty 2gther 4ever .so lame.

Naomi

Posted at 11:09 PM on July 11, 2012

There is nothing lame about them wtf…..they’re gonna be like this of course cuz it’s long distance that’s what happens when ur famous……common sense people…..And if your so bored them y are you still payin attention to them?!?!?!……dumb h8ters….

catherin

Posted at 4:18 PM on July 11, 2012

I THINK JUSTIN BIEBER SHOULD BRAKE UP WITH SELENA GOMEZ!!!!!!!

MIRANDA

Posted at 5:21 PM on July 11, 2012

SO INCREDIBLY TRUE… SELENA COULD DO SO MUCH BETTER THAN JUSTIN… YOU GO GIRL GET RID OF HIM!!!

Peace

Posted at 7:26 PM on July 11, 2012

Selena could do much better. The hate she gets just for dating him is ridiculous.

Naomi

Posted at 11:12 PM on July 11, 2012

If you’re only sayin this cuz your a fan and you want to be with him that’s dumb. If you were a real fan then you would let him be with whoever he wants and be happy for him….no be hatin on there relationship….dumb h8ters

dbasque

Posted at 11:03 AM on July 12, 2012

ok everyone need to stop like it is there life not ours and like i dont like justin but im not going to hate but i did like but he start to Chang in a bad way i find. and i do like selena but like i was saying everyone should stay out of it and stick to your life . and i like them together. i think they should stay together and leave her alone she did nothing to you she does not even know you so shut up