Robert Pattinson Wants to Play James Bond

Wed, July 11, 2012 10:05pm EDT by 10 Comments
Robert Pattinson James Bond

With the final installment of the ‘Twilight’ saga hitting theaters later this year, Rob wants to put his vampire days behind him, and boy does he have his eyes set on an iconic role!

Robert Pattinson is planning ahead, and in a new interview, he spills about the other famous character he’d like to play: James Bond!

Don’t worry, guys, Rob, 26, isn’t going to age over night into James Bond. In an interview with The Sun, Rob admits, “There’d be nothing worse than, like, ‘Let’s get a fresh-faced Bond!’” That’s why Rob would “definitely like to go for Bond, in more like 20 years.”

Well, he definitely has his looks on his side. Can’t you just picture Rob playing a badass agent saving the day!?

Tell us HollywoodLifers, do YOU think Rob would make a great James Bond?

– Aubrey Sieder

Check Us Out On Pinterest!
Read More Robert Pattinson News:

1. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s Romantic Date At Jenny Lewis Concert
  2. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Plan To Star In New Movie Together
  3. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s Romantic Honeymoon Plans Revealed

Anne

Posted at 8:30 PM on April 30, 2014

I think Bradley James would make the perfect James Bond! Strong, Handsome, Athletic, Mysterious, Hot, Amazing, Charming, Did I mention how hot he is! I’d be a bond fan for life if Bradley James was 007! “James, Bradley James”

Patricia

Posted at 5:14 PM on February 16, 2013

To each his/her own and stranger things have happened. Though I don’t see Rob Pattison as playing Bond doesn’t mean he can’t do it. I didn’t think Daniel Craig could and man oh man, he sure did fool me! And though he doesn’t have a feather on him like Connery or Pierce, he was buff like a brickhouse! He is an exceptional Bond (like Dalton) a no-nonsense 007; plus I like the fact that he appreciates his fans, while some others shun them, of all things, huh? After all we fans are one of the biggest contributors to keeping them as successful as they are. But back to Rob–he’s too young to play Bond. I thought 007 had to be in his late 30’s early 40’s; and I’ve written this before, I think Matthew Goode would be ‘good’. Really! Actors should be able to portray just about any character that they’re called upon to do but many of them don’t have that commanding presence. It takes a very brave man to play that role only because he is up against quite a bit. Each of those actors who played Bond brought something of their own to the table. Bravo to them all! Now if he is willing to do it, and/or the producers really want him, I say give Matthew Goode a call, otherwise, Jude Law or Christian Bale would be fine by me! Why hadn’t anyone approached Hugh Jackman or Gerard Butler or Clive Owen? Without a doubt, the competition is fierce!

Katerina

Posted at 5:27 PM on February 4, 2013

I agree on the fact that he would be a terrible James Bond, Christian Bale on the other hand would make an amazing James Bond. Pattinson needs to stick to his vampire roles.

A. Hick

Posted at 4:49 PM on December 5, 2012

Only if Daniel Radcliffe plays Blo(me)feld :-)

I say bring back 80something Sean Connery. Call it “Never say Ever Again!” Former President George HW Bush could be revealed as head of Spectre. And have Judi Dench be Moneypenny with a very raw sex scene between the two (Connery and Dench that is).

---

Posted at 4:18 PM on July 12, 2012

Henry Cavill is next in line to play James Bond.

Zilla

Posted at 6:51 AM on July 12, 2012

Pattinson would be an AWFUL choice for James Bond. Leave that role to the MEN, ‘kay?

Katerina

Posted at 5:23 PM on February 4, 2013

I AGREE

femroc

Posted at 12:38 AM on July 12, 2012

I think Rob should do it……..he’d be awesome and definitely a ladies man. But he’s mature and should do it in 10 years not 20. OR do James Bond Jr. NOW!! lol

I just want to see Rob in anything – doesn’t matter what – I’ll watch him read the phone book.

Mel Divine

Posted at 6:29 PM on September 18, 2013

I agree. HE WOULD MAKE damn good JB Jr

Vicky

Posted at 11:30 PM on July 11, 2012

Anyone is better than Daniel Craig.