Kanye West Doesn't Mind He's Whipped — Kim Kardashian's His True Love

Wed, July 11, 2012 3:29pm EST by 6 Comments

Kendall Carrington -Jenner

Posted at 8:05 AM on July 16, 2012

two azzholes…they deserve each other

ozzie mitchell

Posted at 3:35 PM on July 14, 2012

They are a lovely couple. I don’t get the feeling it is about race with these two. They are in their own world and blocking out anyone who is not cool and down to earth. That is the way it should be. I believe Kim found the true love of her life, and he found the true love of his life. How long will they last? I don’t think that will ever matter because they are really cool friends and that friendship fills the gaps when love has rough moments. That is pretty special. They have some nice magic, so I believe they will make it work. I suspect they will jump the broom soon and have a nice family Bless them both.

Lisa

Posted at 12:43 PM on July 14, 2012

FAKE!!!!!!!!!!! Two celebs that are more concerned about PR than life itself…….

Shelly

Posted at 8:06 PM on July 11, 2012

This is how much they are in love…..if Reggie called her today and told her he wanted her back Kanye would be history by night….IMHO. LOL.

kissrain123

Posted at 4:14 PM on July 11, 2012

Love is not how much you say “I love u”, but how can you prove that is true! I am a sexy dancer rich but still single … now I am seeking a good man who can give me true love and friendships here, so i upload my photo on ~♥~ wealthychat~♥~under the name KristinElyse. It is a prefect Millionαire club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.if you are my soul mate, check it out find me or your love.

Melanie

Posted at 4:12 PM on July 11, 2012

Well at least you attempted to stop talking “thug” so good on that. However, hes been on the show before in 2010.