Justin Bieber Wants To Break Up With Selena Gomez & Date Other Girls

Wed, July 11, 2012 10:09am EST by 151 Comments

Ashley Amulavu

Posted at 4:12 PM on December 23, 2012

If the relationship is not going on well then why should he relax?

amber

Posted at 2:27 PM on December 18, 2012

-selena is uber nice and all just that justin wants 2 be free and all

amber

Posted at 2:24 PM on December 18, 2012

i have recently started to luv biebs same with my friend we are mad 4 him and selena just annoys us

amber

Posted at 2:23 PM on December 18, 2012

JB should have a better girl i mean come on agreed?

Ashley Amulavu

Posted at 4:14 PM on December 23, 2012

I agree

disney365

Posted at 12:44 AM on November 4, 2012

i like selena she’s pretty and all but justin should be with he deserves like what hanna said…… i hope they break up cause when they’re together it makes me sad… makes me wanna throw a brick at her..

hannah

Posted at 8:40 PM on November 2, 2012

i hate selena i hope they break up so Justin can have someone he deserves.

yesenia

Posted at 8:44 PM on November 12, 2012

justin needs another girl insted of selena

nishi

Posted at 6:23 AM on October 24, 2012

I dont think so bt sometimes i think that he want break up with selena and uh ….. i dont care about her because i am not a fan of selena.

Davina Pretty Fly-Diva

Posted at 8:20 PM on October 4, 2012

yea i think they should break up , not that i hate selena actually i love her …….. but i think justin should be with arianna grande

Brittney

Posted at 10:04 AM on September 24, 2012

WELL ITS OBVIOUSLY THAT HES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER THE KEEP ARGUING DUHH!!

disney365

Posted at 12:44 AM on November 4, 2012

i love your comment :)

Opal Whitney

Posted at 10:10 PM on September 22, 2012

Okay,He has such an ego I don’t blame Selina I like her but he actually said! his words?,” I can get any girl I want” what the?!!! how can he think in his right mind that just any girl will take him??!!! I certainly wouldn’t.I’ll tell you why I’m a pretty girl in selina gomez’s league I have just as much singing talent as her but I would never go out with such an egotistcal guy who thinks he can eat me.I meAan seriously “he is a chick magnet” is what he thinks he thinks “all the ladies want me”.God I swear if I ever met him he would not put me under some spell of not love just lust,he doesn”t know what real love is I’m more mature and I’m 15 He’s 18!It just makes me sick how many stupid girls let him take thier hearts and they practically worship him, they make him there god I mean can you blame me if I dislike him!

Shawn

Posted at 10:18 PM on September 22, 2012

Wow Opal you rule what you said is so true. Now if every girl your age and younger and older would open their eye’s like your eye’s are.
keep that state of mind. Just to say this it’s Selena Gomez not Selina gomez LOL

Shawn

Posted at 10:08 PM on September 10, 2012

From news around the web it’s not Justin who wants to end thing’s it’s Selena who will be ending thing’s with him.
The reason why she wants to end thing’s with him is first because his full of himself he thinks his better then anybody out there.
Second When Selena and him are together and a fan of Selena’s wants a picture taken with just her in it Justin step’s in the picture or he blocks the person that wants the picture with Selena so that it just show Selena and Justin and Selena is getting tired of it.
Third Just has anger issues and has so far hit a paparazzi guy and has also hit a woman in 7 11 store.
Last paparazzi were following him one day and Justin got pulled over for speeding he was going over 80 mph and when he was pulled over it took 10 minutes for any paparazzi to get where he was pulled over. Selena was in the car and was telling him to slow down before he causes a accident and he told her know he has this.
I’m not part of Selena’s staff but I have heard this from her staff members and also from looking on the internet web sites. After seeing this on the internet I asked members of her staff that I have seen also on the internet.
Also her mother has said that she regrets ever calling his manger to set her daughter up with him.

Hannah

Posted at 11:37 AM on September 3, 2012

They’re trying to make a relationship work but it’s really not working. He should go for someone who he appreciates and who appreciates him too

Neveah

Posted at 10:46 PM on August 21, 2012

I think they should break up if Justin wants to be free let him be and as they say if you love something let it go and if it was really yours it will come back.

Kelvin Lebron

Posted at 5:22 AM on August 20, 2012

Ever since i’ve seen selena gomez on tv i have the hugest crush on her nd Justin shouldnt break up with her cuz hes lucky to have a beautiful girl like her nd even though im not a celebrity if i was goin out with her i would never try to hurt her nd selena shouldnt freak out qbout Justin breaking up with her but both of u make the cutest couple ever nd everytime u to pop up for cutest couple i always pick u 2 nd i do it all over again so u both really have to be together.

Arya

Posted at 6:35 PM on August 19, 2012

I think that they are a cute couple, and I don’t want them to break up. But it is their choice.

mizkie

Posted at 2:35 AM on August 17, 2012

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh??????????????????????

Flower

Posted at 7:56 PM on August 13, 2012

I actually feel that Justin does wanna go out and meet new people and I’m he is young and so is Selena. I just want Justin to be happy and although I don’t approve of Selena, I still respect their relationship.

lola

Posted at 3:17 AM on August 9, 2012

If justin break up with selena he dont know what is mesining!!Selena is beautiful great and smart girl!!!!:) DONT BREAK UP i mean i will not tell u this justin if was not woried about u!!!I want you two to be happy very much!!!And Justin Bieber if you have some of your time plese come to macedonia with selena or alone !!!:) how do you want just plese come!!we want you soo much!

amy

Posted at 12:02 PM on August 5, 2012

i think they sould not as long as they love both of
them selfs if not then its jb and sg chocie im only ten
turning 11 this year on oct 12 but i haerd a lot of drama.
of jb and sg but as long as they work thing out the right
way well a+ you did it i know a lot for a ten year old girl
it because my perants r divorce and for my talet show
i sang love u like a love song from selena gomez well
thats it like justin song says as long as u lov me I Lov
U JUSTIN BIEBER

amy

Posted at 11:54 AM on August 5, 2012

even i know im a justin fan and a selena and everybody hate her
because she with justin it up to justin if he wants to marry
her or be with her as long as she loves him

Liz

Posted at 10:16 PM on August 3, 2012

I think justin should break up with her if that what he wants, on selena’s view it will hurt, but whats the point of staying with justin if justin wants to break up, im a belieber and i personally never liked jelena i just respected them because she made justin happy, and all i want is for justin to be happy so if he feels like there is a need to break up so let nothing stop him, he is stil young and needs to still have fun. Im not gonna say how they should live their lives because its up to them, but im just giving my personal opion. All i want to see is justin happy .

mizkie

Posted at 2:37 AM on August 17, 2012

justin bieber was so selfish because he dnt now that selena gomez was,smart,beautiful,and kind,,..?????????????????????????????????justin bieber he didnt know??????????????
i love selena gomez because she is my idol,,..?

amber

Posted at 2:29 PM on December 18, 2012

omg i so agree with you Liz (quite late i no) im such a beileber me and my friend r saving to go to his concert and try and get front row seats!!!!!

Andrea

Posted at 9:05 PM on August 1, 2012

A pregnancy scare is a clear example that she is wanting things to go to fast when Justin doesn’t. And she says she wants to have his babies? Coooome oon focus on your career for once would ya, being boy crazy wont cure your dramatic self

Katarina

Posted at 1:27 PM on August 3, 2012

This is true. She does want things to go fast!!

Gege

Posted at 6:16 PM on July 30, 2012

They r perfect together!!! :)

Connie

Posted at 11:44 PM on July 20, 2012

I really hope they stay together! They’re like the perfect couple!

mizkie

Posted at 2:39 AM on August 17, 2012

yeahhhhhhh,i agreeee?there perfect it other,,..?

Women|Clothes|Men|Girls|Boys|Summer|Collection|

Posted at 7:58 PM on July 20, 2012

Helpful information. Lucky me I found your web site unintentionally, and I am stunned why this accident did not took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

jade

Posted at 11:13 AM on August 6, 2012

selena gomez is stupid cuz if it wasnt working and he wanted to break they should of for the better !!!!!!!! and some little advice for justin every girl will flip a cow when a guy like you breaks up with them but give them time to chill out and ask to be friends

aleecia meadows